Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A new set of swimming pool walls and floors

by Guardgian Posted 10th Apr 2009 at 4:06 PM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 4:30 PM
Beautiful!! I love these
Inventor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 4:44 PM
Excellent
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 5:01 PM
Perfect! Thanks for sharing, Guardgian.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 9:59 PM
Great set, Gaurdgian, thanks as always, and Happy Easter!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 2:37 AM
I was just thinking the other day that I wished there were more pool tiles. Thank you!
Eminence Grise
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 5:11 AM
Guardigan, you are impossible to keep up with

These are great, I love the glass brick look in swimming pools. Had been using some other glass bricks, but these will do very nicely too
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 7:53 AM
This is a very beautiful set. I am going to use it for my swimmingpool. *Downloads* Thank you very much for sharing.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 11:09 AM
A great thank to all of you for your nice comments. I feel so happy you like this set
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 4:10 PM
These are great, thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 6:06 PM
Wonderful set - my bathroom may see one or two of these as well as my pool!!
Thank you girl!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 12:38 AM
Thanks! I really like these pool sets, I think you can also use them in the bathrooom too!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 1:00 AM
A wow, these a great Guardgian! I completely missed these when they were in the recent downloads section
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 2:06 PM
Lovely pool options! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 11:56 AM
SWEEEEEET !!!! So happy.Thank You
Banned
THANKS POST
#16 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 7:34 AM
What a fantastic idea!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th May 2009 at 6:55 PM
I actually downloaded these a few weeks ago and ment to comment on them and forgot so im doing it now ....they are amazing! thanks I have used them in both my pool and bathroom and they go well in both.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 3:17 PM
Very nice, love the color and patterns! Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 11:41 AM
Those are fantastic! Exactly what my Sims needed! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 10:34 PM
Okay, total newb here, but how do I get them in my pools? They are so beautiful I really want to use them
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#21 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 12:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Penycat
Okay, total newb here, but how do I get them in my pools? They are so beautiful I really want to use them

One of the EP allows you to change the swimming pool walls..., but I can't remember which one... sorry for that, you may perhaps have a look in the forums to get the answer
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 3:54 PM
Nice!Adds more variety,thanks.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Guardgian
One of the EP allows you to change the swimming pool walls..., but I can't remember which one... sorry for that, you may perhaps have a look in the forums to get the answer

I looked it up... you need Seasons to recolor pool walls. I only have Nightlife, so I was bummed when I found out. I really love these and wanted to use them! They can still be used as regular walls and floors, of course. I'll definitely use the turquoise tile-ish ones for bathrooms, and the bubbly-textured ones would be fun for dance clubs!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#24 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 9:30 AM Last edited by Guardgian : 31st Dec 2009 at 7:12 AM.
Thank you so much for the info Arwentroi, I could not remember which EP was requested for the swimming pool walls. I am happy you found a great way to use them
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 8:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by arwentroi
I looked it up... you need Seasons to recolor pool walls. I only have Nightlife, so I was bummed when I found out. I really love these and wanted to use them! They can still be used as regular walls and floors, of course. I'll definitely use the turquoise tile-ish ones for bathrooms, and the bubbly-textured ones would be fun for dance clubs!

You can download this !!!
Page 1 of 2