Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Trenton, New Jersey TAA20

by intel1397 Posted 12th Apr 2009 at 6:53 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
#2 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 9:26 PM
Looks great! But every time I try to download it, I get a message saying the file is corrupt.. same with another of this series I tried to get.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 12:31 PM
Fantastic work ! Thank you

Cupcake this may come from your firewall program as I downloaded both version of the house without problem.
Theorist
#4 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 3:36 PM
Im from Jersey so I must download this
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 4:12 PM
Looks great! But every time I try to download it, I get a message saying the file is corrupt.. same with another of this series I tried to get.

SAME HERE. =/

(Thanks for throwing me the Line when I lost sight of it, your the only reason I can exhale)
LMP
Alchemist
#6 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 10:39 PM
I got the exact same message, with this one and the Virginia one. I really liked both of these -_-.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 3:55 AM
This is really a beautiful house. HOWEVER... I am from NJ and have NEVER seen anything like this inside of Trenton. Perhaps in some million dollar sub-division in Bucks County, but last time I looked, Trenton is, as they say, "urban". But other than that pickayune observation...I love your whole series.

Bix AKA Champion le Bleu Cardinalis born Nov 18th 2006. Home from Poland Jan 14 2007 with brother Jack!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 4:10 PM
I love this whole series. I have grabbed every one so far and find them completly playable. I had a bit of trouble with the NJ one but redownloaded it and it worked fine. Keep up the wonderful work and I await the next release. I can't wait to see what you do with Arkansas.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 6:32 PM
Really wonderful, like all of the ones in your set... NJ, where Mikey is from...

His Eyes were Green. As Green as Oak Leaves in Summer.
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th May 2009 at 7:27 PM
I love this house. I live in New Jersey so this is a must download for me!
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 4:30 PM
I live in Trenton, New Jersey, and I have never seen any house that looked like this. It was a beautiful house, but it did not reflect where I'm from. Other than that, I loved your work.
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 7:40 PM
hm while it doesn't reflect trenton (which is more urban) being from nj i can say that this very well relfects the area i live in. nice job(:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 8:21 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Oct 2022 at 12:54 PM Last edited by StephanieCopeland : 4th Oct 2022 at 7:30 AM.
Great I'm browsing the internet today and came across an article titled surcharge that I'm not familiar with. Can somebody explain to me why pay NJ surcharge? ? I'm not sure about it. Why may we pay a fee and what is a surcharge?