Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ikea Lack Colors for "Crazy Easel"

by MissPiggi Posted 15th Apr 2009 at 2:51 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 4:18 PM
I always love your coloursbut, piggis-sims.net doesn't work anymorge! terrible when is the site online again?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 4:49 PM
WOW I love this set ! I'd missed AdiDasek's mesh all this time but now I can download it with your fantastic recolours ! Thank you
Instructor
#4 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 4:50 PM
Love your recolors mostly the maxis ones and your hair re-textures using nouke's textures. Hope your site will be back :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 7:18 PM
Thanks for your feedback!
Piggis Sims will be back asap! I need to move the whole site to a new server cause 300 GB traffic is too much for this account. This week or the next week i'm back - hope so

Hugs Piggi ^(°oo°)^

>> Piggi's Sims <<
Not actually evil.
#6 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 9:46 PM
Glad to hear Piggis Sims will have a new home. It would be good to have a link to that site in all your "lack table colors" threads. That site has a huge collection of stuff in lack table colors, but someone new to MTS2 might not now you've done all that without a link.

Thanks for all the cheery colors. :D

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 9:19 PM
I just recently went to Ikea and bought some lack minitables (Can get it with ikea stuff!!!) but the colours don't look like that. Anyway thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 9:39 PM
Cute. Thanks :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 12:49 PM
Thank-you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 9:19 PM
Thank you