Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Baggy Jumpers - 2 versions

by abitha Posted 24th Apr 2009 at 7:03 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2009 at 11:40 AM by abitha

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 7:13 PM
I like the ones with the regular neckline quite a bit. I'll see if noretus ever plans to add a fat morph to this mesh...

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 9:59 PM
I love these but the link for the mesh isn't working for me. Also where did you get the blonde guy's wavy hairstyle? I love it to death.

Can you pm me with the information because I will forget to look back on this.
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 2:00 AM
Honestly, I much prefer your version of the highneck, maybe you can do some turtle neck later, then that will be wonderful! Thank yo very much for this sharing. The colors are quite nice.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 7:34 AM
Nicely done ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st May 2009 at 9:56 AM
Unfortunately I've long since lost my tools to mesh and even more so, forgotten how to even begin :p

But these shirts are way cute ^^ Will be adding them to my own game :D

Thank you!
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 1:05 PM
Ah, how cute. I wasn't personally so fond of that very open neck so I'm glad you provided a highneck version too.

“There are more dead people than living. And their numbers are increasing. The living are getting rarer.” (The Rhinoceros)
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 10:22 AM
where did you get the black hair? I love it!