Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nights in Rodanthe

by Phaenoh Posted 25th Apr 2009 at 12:28 AM - Updated 7th Jun 2013 at 5:42 PM by Phaenoh

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 12:29 AM
Phae, so glad to see another of your wonderful creations uploaded! About time

This is awesome, the house is so unique and cool looking, and the furnishing is immaculate. Awesome job, as usual.

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 12:33 AM
Such a beautiful house! Thanks for uploading. <3
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#4 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 12:37 AM
Beautiful house, I love those shutters...

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Field Researcher
#5 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 12:41 AM
Oh my! This must have been a nightmare to build! Yes, the house was the main appeal of the movie for me as well. Great job!

The best stories come from real life. Check out my Sim story at S2C:
Back To Love
Scholar
#6 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 12:43 AM
This is fantastic!!!

Absolutely beautiful Phae! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 12:44 AM
If you were looking for more reference shots, the exterior shots were done at a house in Rodanthe, NC, called Serendipity.

I hope that you are happy with what you've done.
www.slachary.com
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 12:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Oscarr
If you were looking for more reference shots, the exterior shots were done at a house in Rodanthe, NC, called Serendipity.
I did know that, I mentioned it in my post and included more reference pictures attached at the bottom, see the pretty pictures?

Thanks everyone for your comments! I worked hard on this house getting it just perfect for you all.
Scholar
#9 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 4:51 AM
this house... its beyond words
it seems like a house in a horror film on the beach.. (unless this is what this movie is..i dont know)

creepy..old...yet charming.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 5:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sim~obsessor
it seems like a house in a horror film on the beach.. (unless this is what this movie is..i dont know)
Its a romantic tragedy, kinda similar to horror, maybe?
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 7:56 AM
its amazing, absolutely wonderful, thanks phae!
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 8:11 AM
Does this house need to be placed in a particular neighborhood or lot for it to work properly? I just know that with some lots if they are not placed in the same area where they were packaged it will crash the game, which I have had happen more than once...really love this one and would like to be able to play it. It looks like a lot of work went into it, you did a fantastic job!
Thanks, it's just lovely!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 1:17 PM
Yay Phae! 'Tis up! *snags* Thanks!

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#14 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 2:53 PM
whoa... this is wonderful Phae.

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Wiki Wizard
#15 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 3:21 PM
Great work Phae! I love your realistic style of furnishing!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 11:11 PM
What a great idea! Its beautiful..thanks so much.
Instructor
#17 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 9:56 AM
Very nice lot , I imagine a lot of research went into this. Impressive.
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd May 2009 at 6:03 PM
Wow, awesome! Love this house.
Scholar
#19 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 11:17 PM
:O I only live an hour away from Rodanthe <3 I love this house, I want one in real life
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 7:36 AM
I dont have either of the EPs you used, so I (very unfortunatley) cant download this house
But I have to say....the detail you put into this is AMAZING! It really does look like the one in the movie, and I had to comment, because your version is outstanding.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 8:23 AM
I don't know anything about Rodanthe, but this is such an interesting looking house! It must have taken you a lot of time to build, thankyou for sharing!
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 2:30 AM
Outer Banks <3 - I was just trying to make a version of my vacation home down there when I found this! You can rent Serendipity out weekly now that they completed it from use as a set.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 26th Feb 2016 at 3:41 AM
thanks