Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dinner for 8 (extra servings for all meals)

by Neder Posted 26th Apr 2009 at 7:20 PM - Updated 29th Jul 2011 at 1:32 PM by Neder : Edited to update

75 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 4
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 7:32 PM
You pretty much said it in the overview. This will be so handy in game, thanks!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 7:33 PM
lol the Hot Dog/Bun conundrum. Fabulous. As is this mod, so thank you! It will come most in handy.
Inventor
#4 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 7:35 PM
I Love this! I am always playing 6 to 8 sims on a lot and hate the fact they can't cook for everybody at one time!! Thank You!!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 8:03 PM
I.Love.You.
No, really, i was hoping for something like this so long! I have so many families with 7 or 8 sims and they have to cook frequently...
Thank you sooo much!

---Maxisdreams---LJ---
Wiki Wizard
#6 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 8:34 PM
I myself and have never seen it before so i guess you struck a gold mine with this diamond well done, a very user friendly well thought out mod thanks

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Alchemist
#7 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 8:48 PM
Another stupid-could-be-helpful maxis blunder fixed!
Zombie Socks
#8 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 9:00 PM
Why... did I never consider this before? *rubs chin* You're right. That IS stupid! Thanks for the download!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 9:37 PM
Thank you!! I tend to play families with a lot of children and I get so annoyed when the parent cooks a meal that can't feed everybody.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 9:39 PM
THANK YOU! Oh my gosh, that's one of the things in the sims that bothers me the most!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 10:15 PM
I'm happy to see all this positive response.
This was just one of those things that has always bugged me. I'm glad that others find it useful
Field Researcher
#12 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 10:49 PM
as far back as i can remember this has annoyed me!
thank you so much for fixing it!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 10:50 PM
Thank you so much! Before with my 7 or 8 sim households, I would have to cook 2 group meals to feed everyone, and the next couple of nights have the last two to dinner eat the leftovers from the previous night. Now I don't have to do that.
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 11:00 PM
Oh, how cool! I'm not really sure if I want it or not, since most of my Sim households have fewer than 6 Sims, never mind 8, and I haven't got an EP that'll let me save leftovers yet, but it's so cool to know the option is available.
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 11:40 PM
I've thought this was stupid since the game first came out; thanks so much for fixing it!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Field Researcher
#16 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 12:24 AM
You wonderful person! Thank you very, very much for making this!
My Roomies household shall be impressed (and well-fed)!

The Possibilities are Endless

-----------------------
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 1:05 AM
Thank you so much! This should come more than handy for all those weekends my Sims invite family and friends over for lunch or dinner. <3
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 3:05 AM
I must stop and bow to your greatness, I always play large houses and it drives me nuts to have to make multiple meals to feed everyone. I <3 U!::scuttles off to download::
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 5:33 AM
;____; I LOVE YOU! *scuttles off to FINALLY make enough food for all the children in her shoe*
Inventor
#20 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 5:58 AM
Thank you so much. I never ever understood why there were only 6 servings when the maximum number of Sims is 8. When I make a full house, I always have to make meals twice to feed everyone, took up too much time. Thank you.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Eminence Grise
#21 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 6:38 AM
wow this is brilliant I don't have a lot of 8-person families, but there are always guests wandering around, and my sims love leftovers :D

I'm continually awed that great ideas like this are STILL coming out for sims 2.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 9:35 AM
What a great idea...although many of my families aren't 8 sometimes they have guests!! And i dont like people going hungry..great fantastic
Mad Poster
#23 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 9:49 AM
Wow, this is a great idea. I'll be using it right now as it is truly so needed ! Thank you so much for sharing
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 9:57 AM
I've always wanted something like this in my game! It's so annoying when the whole family doesn't get a plate of food... thank you!
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 11:29 AM
Excellent - just the thing I need for my popularity sims who are forever having friends and family over for din dins. Thanks so much!

Oh my god, look at what the bat's dragged in!
Page 1 of 4