Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 9:09 PM
Reasons for Owning the sims:

You know it's true.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 12:23 AM
Haha you nailed me there
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 4:55 AM
I love the next to last one.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Typical
#4 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 4:08 PM
It should be watch sims woohoo, oops did I say that uot loud *Bangs head on table*
Zombie Socks
#5 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 4:59 PM
I actually do the first one a lot. I create a family to play so I won't get bored while building a house. No, it's not supposed to be the other way around! I build while I play, and then once I'm done, I rebuild on a new, correctly-sized lot.

Killing sims... *has fond dreamy memories of creating a mass sim graveyard* Ah, there were almost 50 graves there. Good times. Gooood times...

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 5:09 PM
LOL! Yeah, that's true! I'm busy trying to build a graveyard for my custom neighbourhood right now, so there will be lots of sim killing today! *Evil laugh*
Typical
#7 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 5:12 PM
*Looks behind back* Right no-one is looking *Kills sims* GAH you saw that didn't you!!!
Zombie Socks
#8 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 6:07 PM
*crosses out title of thread and replaces with "Killing Sims:Tactics"*

So, how do you guys kill your sims? In mass graveyards, Darth, I would suggest against drowning anyone because they leave puddles everywhere, which plumments room scores, makes the graveyard look stupid and leaves weeds everywhere. I had a gardner working 9-5 and she still couldn't get rid of all the stupid weeds!

Fire takes too long and ends up expensive. Sickness WAAAAAAAAY too long. Cowplant... *thinks* Actually...

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Typical
#9 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 6:13 PM
Bollprop and then die by flies... so quick and funny.
Zombie Socks
#10 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 6:17 PM
Boolprop! *points at Lew scandelized* Throw goombas at the heretic!

Typical
#11 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 6:18 PM
Zombie Socks
#12 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 6:21 PM
*evil laughter* More goombas! More!

Typical
#13 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 6:22 PM
*Wacks WWW over head* And don't mention the word invalid... you'll make me ANGRY!!!
Zombie Socks
#14 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 6:46 PM

*drops goomba down lew's pants*

Typical
#15 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 6:48 PM
Gah!!! My P**** Is On Fire Pass Me Some Water!!!
Zombie Socks
#16 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 6:52 PM
*silenty passes gasoline*

-evil shoulder angel giggles-

Typical
#17 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 6:53 PM
*Silently passes electrical fuse sticking out of unprotected area*
Zombie Socks
#18 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 6:55 PM
Okay, I ain't touchin that!

*backs off*

I wish AL had introduced new deaths related to magic. That was a pretty big dissapointment on my part.

Typical
#19 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 6:57 PM
Silently wispers in EA's top persons ear.
Zombie Socks
#20 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 7:02 PM
*sigh* Sims2 is over though. No more ep's.

Typical
#21 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 7:05 PM
Zombie Socks
#22 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 7:21 PM

?

Typical
#23 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 7:30 PM
Zombie Socks
#24 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 7:31 PM
And I've resolved not to get sims3, so I guess I'm going to be playing the same ep's for a while!

Typical
#25 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 7:37 PM
I think I'm geting TS3. I would love to try out the seamless neighbourhood despite all the bad hype about it.

Page 1 of 4