Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

NPC Career Mega Pack 2

by TashaFaun Posted 5th May 2009 at 11:53 PM

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th May 2009 at 1:27 AM
Wow!, thanks, never downloaded the 1st one, but I'll try them both :D
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 6th May 2009 at 1:53 AM
Hm, nanny outfit wonky? Do you happen to have any clothes recategorization mods that make the outfit not-everyday? I know clothes have to be everyday (or everyday and something else) to work properly as career outfits. If that's not it, then would it be something in the career file itself, do you think, or something borked in the EA files?

Thanks for this and looking forward to pack 3 when you have time and inclination.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th May 2009 at 1:59 AM Last edited by TashaFaun : 6th May 2009 at 2:15 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Hm, nanny outfit wonky? Do you happen to have any clothes recategorization mods that make the outfit not-everyday? I know clothes have to be everyday (or everyday and something else) to work properly as career outfits. If that's not it, then would it be something in the career file itself, do you think, or something borked in the EA files?
Thanks for this and looking forward to pack 3 when you have time and inclination.

Nope, they're in every day. I happen to actually like the outfit, lol. It can't be the career file as all my careers came from the same template, so they'd all the same problem. The handy person outfit has the same problem. I tested in a clean game (both) trying to fix the problem. I'm assuming EA wonkiness but I could be wrong. I'm thinking it's because they're from the base game.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 6th May 2009 at 7:37 AM
Wow, fantastic idea, I love it ! Thank you for sharing the great work you made on these NPC careers
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 6th May 2009 at 10:59 AM
nifty idea! Thank you!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th May 2009 at 2:44 PM
OMG I could kiss you!
Instructor
#8 Old 6th May 2009 at 7:43 PM
Thanks so much! I just got this and the first pack. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th May 2009 at 11:03 AM
Hmm i don´t like the icons, i prefere authentic blue ones, i know of a guy who makes great ones but i can´t remember his name right now, don´t know if he´s still around even as it was a while since i was last here. But on the matter of chance-cards i might be persuaded to write those if i just get to know the guidelines, I.E how long they should be, for who and anything else i need to know, as long as it does´nt require me to download some kind of program. Hit me up if your interested, and you know how to make chance-cards that is.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th May 2009 at 11:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simathome
Hmm i don´t like the icons, i prefere authentic blue ones, But on the matter of chance-cards i might be persuaded to write those if i just get to know the guidelines.

Thanks for the offer but I never use chance cards anyway so that's why my careers have none. As to the icons, they come from in game so I didn't see a point in changing them to blue, you are welcome to do whatever you like to these careers for your own purposes though.
Instructor
#11 Old 7th May 2009 at 3:01 PM
Great idea, thanks!
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 11:50 AM
Cool, but they don't show up in my game =[ I only have base...

My Chemical Romance

*Whoever thought that immortality meant never dying*

*Easy Peasy Pumpkin Peasy Pumpkin Pie!!*
Scholar
#13 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 9:33 PM
As perfect as part I Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 1:17 PM
Default a question.
do you absolutly NEED nightlife to be a matchmaker?
if you do, can you make it so you dont? i love the matchmaker , but i dont have nightlife.

thnx! ps. i love this, you the best!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 12:38 AM
It was a really great idea to make these . I personally love the icons. Thank you very much for the upload :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by imnotokayy
Cool, but they don't show up in my game =[ I only have base...

Wish I could help but I don't play TS2 anymore. It's not even on my computer, I uninstalled back in May. Likewise I don't have SimPE anymore to edit my files. If I ever go back to TS2 I'll look into it but that could be years. Sorry.

Quote: Originally posted by simcrazyxx
do you absolutly NEED nightlife to be a matchmaker?
if you do, can you make it so you dont? i love the matchmaker , but i dont have nightlife.

Because I don't play anymore I'm not modding anymore. I would think you do need Nightlife though because of the outfit. I could be wrong. It's been months since I've played these.
Not actually evil.
#17 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 9:29 PM
Interests wax and wane, so I don't blame you. Enjoy your new endeavors, and thanks for your contributions to TS2. :D

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 11:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TashaFaun
Wish I could help but I don't play TS2 anymore. It's not even on my computer, I uninstalled back in May. Likewise I don't have SimPE anymore to edit my files. If I ever go back to TS2 I'll look into it but that could be years. Sorry.

Because I don't play anymore I'm not modding anymore. I would think you do need Nightlife though because of the outfit. I could be wrong. It's been months since I've played these.

Ok thanks anyway :-)

My Chemical Romance

*Whoever thought that immortality meant never dying*

*Easy Peasy Pumpkin Peasy Pumpkin Pie!!*
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 2:17 PM
Aw crud... I knew there would be a problem when I skipped EPs xD

Maaaaan... I want this soo bad! I didn't buy anything after Open For Business and before Apartment life -.-
Test Subject
#20 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 9:37 PM
Is it in more than one languages or only English?
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 2:55 PM
na pierwszy rzut oka wydaje sie super ale wszystkie są płatne tak samo na poszczegolnych szczeblach i co najgorsze to bardzo słabo płatne ;/ wlasnie to wywaliłam ;/
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 8:52 PM
One of my sims keeps rolling the "Learn Massage" and "Give Massage" wants constantly. Now I can give her a job relevant to her wants!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 9:57 PM
Great! Thanks a lot.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 6:01 PM
YAY! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 7:14 AM
i really like this one