Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Albino Monocled Cobra Skintone and Matching Tail Body

by draconicus Posted 4th May 2009 at 8:57 PM - Updated 18th May 2009 at 3:22 AM by draconicus

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th May 2009 at 9:17 PM
This is weird! I love it! THANKS

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Instructor
#3 Old 4th May 2009 at 9:27 PM
I told you I DIG this name! I dunno why, it's just...digworthy! ehehe!
Well done on the upload, and I hope to see all those other skintones you have!

TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!

23/02/09

I'm bluffin' with my muffin
Not actually evil.
#4 Old 4th May 2009 at 9:37 PM
The skin tone looks nice, but what happened to the mesh? The neck seam does not match up.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Forum Resident
#5 Old 4th May 2009 at 9:47 PM Last edited by jmtmom : 5th May 2009 at 1:12 AM.
I have been asking for that mesh to be split in half for ages! I would love it if you could do it for all the ages and genders,a separate elder wouldn't be necessary and the child and toddlers use a full body mesh. Then we could have linked skintones. If you're interested that is...

Could I also trouble you for a recolor of the tail bottom so it shows up in bodyshop and CAS?

Very nice work, btw
Mad Poster
#6 Old 4th May 2009 at 9:57 PM
Wow, outstanding ! Your creature is so cool and you made an amazing work on it ! Thank you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th May 2009 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
The skin tone looks nice, but what happened to the mesh? The neck seam does not match up.

I did address this in the post. It seems to be a problem with the original mesh. It's not my mesh - you'll have to bring up the issue with Wicked Sims.
Quote: Originally posted by jmtmom
I have been asking for that mesh to be split in half for ages! I would love it if you could do it for all the ages and genders,a separate elder wouldn't be necessary and the child and toddlers use a full body mesh. Then we could have linked skintones. If you're interested that is...

Could I also trouble you for a recolor of the tail bottom so it shows up in bodyshop and CAS?

Are you having trouble seeing this in CAS and Body Shop? It should show up in the full-outfit male section.

If I spend more time with the mesh I can certainly get it chopped down and made into pants for each sim age and gender. I'd like to try to improve the motion of the animation before I do that, howevere. It's very choppy and awkward due to game limitations, but adjustments to the mesh may improve this. It will take some time before I'm ready for this task.
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th May 2009 at 10:17 PM
would you make a females version please, I really like this but I play females more then males
Forum Resident
#9 Old 4th May 2009 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by draconicus
Are you having trouble seeing this in CAS and Body Shop? It should show up in the full-outfit male section.

If I spend more time with the mesh I can certainly get it chopped down and made into pants for each sim age and gender. I'd like to try to improve the motion of the animation before I do that, howevere. It's very choppy and awkward due to game limitations, but adjustments to the mesh may improve this. It will take some time before I'm ready for this task.

Yes, I did see the full body mesh, I thought you had split the meshes in order to link the skintone. I was talking about the bottom only mesh.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th May 2009 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SerpentDragon
would you make a females version please, I really like this but I play females more then males

I'll get right on it. Female snakes, coming right up!
Quote: Originally posted by jmtmom
Yes, I did see the full body mesh, I thought you had split the meshes in order to link the skintone. I was talking about the bottom only mesh.

Ah. No, the full-body mesh works fine with the skintone, clearly. The bottom-only mesh has an ugly gap that shows up on shirtless sims (can't really notice it if there's a shirt on. Until I seal this gap, I won't be releasing it. It's an even greater task to make it for all genders, as I'll need to modify all associated meshes. Patience please, but keep poking me. :P
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 5:11 AM
This is really cool. Thanks!
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 11:46 AM
They Look Like Tsaecai from TES4. Me Like!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 4:32 PM
Wow... gonna try that. Thanks :D