Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Grandma Untucked part 9

by Cocomama Posted 11th May 2009 at 5:47 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th May 2009 at 9:53 PM
Love love love the skirts!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 12th May 2009 at 6:01 AM
Wow, beautiful ! Thank you
Instructor
#4 Old 12th May 2009 at 6:29 AM
I really love these skirts. And the rollneck tops are perfect with them. One question. As a recolorer, if I use these for a 40s-50s outfit, will I be able to raise the waistline to where it was worn in that era, a couple inches above the belly button? I can't be sure but it looks like it is lower than that in all the pics.
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th May 2009 at 10:27 AM
Hedgekat, this mesh is the same hight on the waistline as all the other bottoms, it has to be to be compatible with the tops. I am not sure what you are asking, but you want the skirt texture to be displayed partly on the top, is that correct? I know it can be done, Lenasha made textures for bottoms that also display a cardigan/vest on the top texture. How it is displayed, depends on the top it is combined with. You will have to try this out yourself or ask Lenasha about that OK?
I hope it will turn out the way you want, because I love the textures you make!
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 2:26 AM
These are DARLING! I especially love the cherry skirt outfit! And the shoes are perfect!!!
Not actually evil.
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 2:20 AM
Cherries! I especially like the rollneck shirt with the blue/white pattern.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 11:35 PM
I love that vest top, but can't get it on my game. Only a few of the skirts and the rolled blouses. How might I be able to get the vest top since it didn't download to my game as I had hoped?
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 3:06 PM
Try to download again?
If files are broken or downloaded incomplete, they will offcourse not show in your game.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 1st Feb 2012 at 11:09 AM
Gawgeous stuff