Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Zombie Socks
#26 Old 15th May 2009 at 3:47 AM
Argh! I fixed it, now that I've stopped being retarted. They do have a similar picture-taking style, though, fakepeeps and fanseelamb.

If I could marry alpha, I would. I use it for everything I can!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Advertisement
Theorist
#27 Old 15th May 2009 at 5:41 AM
Yes, they do. I just copied them because \i thought it was a good way to show off the clothes.
Theorist
#28 Old 15th May 2009 at 11:38 PM
I got it approved!!! Yay XD
Forum Resident
#29 Old 15th May 2009 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rapsheba555
Hmm, how do you mesh? Me is curious now! i use cylinders a lot.

Yes, I use cylinders for most everything, and I like to stack primitives, too. I figured that was the way everyone did their meshes until HP mentioned, when she took one of my meshes apart once, that she usually doesn't see detail done that way. Don't know why not. Seems a lot easier than building one primitive and selecting individual vertices, scaling, moving, yada, yada, yada... I tend to see objects as stackable shapes anyhow, so doing it that way just seems natural to me.

ZimZ, congrats on getting your outfit uploaded! Very cute stuff!!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#30 Old 16th May 2009 at 6:49 AM
I agree totally. All my meshes are mostly disassembled and modified shapes. Like the key on my bomb-omb is actually 2 cylinders turned inside out and snapped together.

I cut them up later and adjusted the shadows and added the spoke, but basically it remained 2 cylinders. Do you suppose you might write a tutorial about how you do your meshing? i'd be interested to see the specifics in action.

BTW: How exactly did HP expect to see the detail done, anyway? And i just had a brain-blank...primitives equal what again...? I should know this...

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Alchemist
#31 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 5:07 PM
Hello!!!!!!!!!!! I am certainly a newest mesher here. And the worst. Anyway I wanted to say "hi I'm in" . Hi guys. bla

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
In the Arena
retired moderator
#32 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 2:38 PM
Helloo...new here too.
Mad Poster
#33 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 12:36 AM
Okay, decided to join. :P
Instructor
#34 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 12:20 PM
I hope this is not by invite only...because I'm here!

You can find more of my stuff here: http://www.blackpearlsims.com/downloads.php
Theorist
#35 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 5:44 PM
I join today because I'm trying to do meshes.
*goes to read tutorials*
Banned
#36 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 9:33 AM
Hello you all know me, I just learned how to mesh. Squee! I'm so excited, now my possibilities are endless!

Page 2 of 2