Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

5 NHL Pacific Division Player Shirts - Recolor of Hysterical Paroxysm's Untuckable's

by Duckette Posted 12th May 2009 at 7:37 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th May 2009 at 12:41 AM
Yzerman!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 13th May 2009 at 2:05 AM
Cool, I'm hoping to see a Vancouver Canucks one soon! :D
Mad Poster
#4 Old 13th May 2009 at 10:31 AM
So cool and pretty recolors ! Nice work on it, thank you for sharing
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th May 2009 at 11:14 PM
Northwest/Central Divisions are coming soon! I just have to decide which players to use...

"Dreams are everyone's inspiration. Unfortunately, for some, inspiration is their Nightmare"
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th May 2009 at 1:25 AM
Hurrah for Giguere!

Thanks again Duckette! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th May 2009 at 8:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoyalRaspberry
Hurrah for Giguere!

Thanks again Duckette! :D

Yes, Giguere was a must for me ^_^ You're very welcome!

"Dreams are everyone's inspiration. Unfortunately, for some, inspiration is their Nightmare"
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th May 2009 at 10:56 PM
my friend is a HUGE fan of the sharks. i could create a sim for her and have her wear that shirt 24/7. thank you!

"I've said it before and I'll say it again. Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st May 2009 at 2:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kayleigh83
Cool, I'm hoping to see a Vancouver Canucks one soon! :D

I was gonna say this
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:15 PM
Great job!!!! Thank you!
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 7:22 PM
LOVE these!! You gotta make some east coast teams (Pens/Devils please lol) great work!
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 7:38 AM
thank you THANKYOU for putting pavelski on the sharks one!
its made my day!
:D
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 7:18 PM
Hii i downloaded this and its awesomee! Okay well for a school project i am doing this sims2 video! Can you please and pleaseee make a cheerleading uniform that says "sharks" on it? I mean if you can! A shirt is fine also.Our colors are black and yellow or black and gold. Please,i cannot make any shirts or anything anymore sinc emy computer has been working weirdlyyy i will put at the end that you made the shirts and everything. i love your creations also. Very cool. I will put that you made it and everything. It is due the 10th of november of this yr...thanks a million!
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 10:40 PM
I wear a Stars shirt everyday and now my sim can too!!!!

''I'm not saying it's safe for humans,'' he said. ''I'm not saying its unsafe for humans. All I'm saying is it that it makes hermaphrodites of frogs.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 3:16 AM
Looking forward to a Boston Bruins version? Would be super appreciated
Great work!!