Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Look here! 3 Unique Eyeshapes, Layerable (Like eyeshadow for dudes)

by AlfredAskew Posted 15th May 2009 at 4:20 AM - Updated 1st Jun 2009 at 7:28 PM by AlfredAskew

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th May 2009 at 4:41 AM
These are so amazing! What treasures! Many thank yous.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th May 2009 at 4:58 AM
These just make me so happy, because they are fantastic and glorious and splendid and all that rot. Thank you very much.
Instructor
#4 Old 15th May 2009 at 6:54 AM
I love that you're super obsessive about faces! Thanks so much for these.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th May 2009 at 6:58 AM
Oh, thank you so much! Besides being insanely useful, I love that set A is very much like my own eyelids, which was one huge thing holding me back from making a self sim. And I must say that if you choose to upload Alfi, I would give her a sweet homemade lot, treat her with respect and never let her pee her pants. She's just gorgeous!

Again, these are simply awesome. Thanks!

paysites suck.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th May 2009 at 7:01 AM
Thanks a lot, these are lovely and just what I needed!

Need to bin the hair you create? To geneticize your eyeset or skinset? so PM me!:)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th May 2009 at 7:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by azraelchan
Oh, thank you so much! Besides being insanely useful, I love that set A is very much like my own eyelids, which was one huge thing holding me back from making a self sim. And I must say that if you choose to upload Alfi, I would give her a sweet homemade lot, treat her with respect and never let her pee her pants....

You just made me giggle. xD Thanks and you're welcome.
My selfsim gives your selfsim a high five for having eyelids!
She'll probably get uploaded one of these days.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 15th May 2009 at 10:08 AM
Fantastic ! Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th May 2009 at 10:43 AM
bravo ! i can see you love layerings in make ups .. more wonderful stuffs from you:D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th May 2009 at 10:50 AM
Ninja is Correct! *Downloads* Seriously though thank you =]

"I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward."
-Thomas Edison
Forum Resident
#11 Old 15th May 2009 at 11:26 AM
Holy crap you won't believe how badly I needed these!
Thank you thank you thank you!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th May 2009 at 2:26 PM
Love these! I'm glad you're obsessive about sim faces, because I am too - the only difference is that I have no talent for CC making! So, I have to rely on you.

Thanks for sharing these; they will get a lot of use in my game!
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th May 2009 at 2:30 PM
Very nice! Now my male sims will look much more realistic. Thanks!
Zombie Socks
#14 Old 15th May 2009 at 3:09 PM
I love it! I love it! I love it! These will be so perfect I could just BURST! I can't thank you enough!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 15th May 2009 at 4:15 PM
very well done! Thanks for sharing

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Instructor
#16 Old 15th May 2009 at 4:29 PM
WOW!!! These are awesome! I love how realistic it will make sims' eyes look... I've been making do with only a handful of lovely ones I managed to find, and these are a truly welcome addition to the game! Thank you very much, they are really lovely <3

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#17 Old 15th May 2009 at 5:01 PM
Eeeeee! Ooh Alfred, these are FANTASTIC! I've been wanting this ...exact thing, basically.... for ages now. The others I've tried were always too girly or too photoskinned. But these are perfect! They look terrific on Maxis skin, and judging by your pics, they look great on more realistic skins too. Thank you so much!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#18 Old 15th May 2009 at 5:12 PM
Awesome! I love them!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 15th May 2009 at 9:39 PM
I love downloads that help make my simmies more individual Thanks a million, I these are fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#20 Old 16th May 2009 at 1:11 AM
I just LOVE your ideas!! These are wonderful, we need more of such 'little' things, they really make a world of difference. Thank you!
Scholar
#21 Old 16th May 2009 at 1:14 AM Last edited by debwilldo : 16th May 2009 at 1:36 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by agent_99
Love these! I'm glad you're obsessive about sim faces, because I am too - the only difference is that I have no talent for CC making! So, I have to rely on you.

Thanks for sharing these; they will get a lot of use in my game!

I second that! I'm in exactly the same place as agent 99, and I'm glad that you share your talents with the "CC challenged" like me!

Thank you!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 16th May 2009 at 6:03 AM
You're my Hero Ta for sharing !!
Test Subject
#23 Old 16th May 2009 at 10:34 AM
I love all of your custom content, it always comes in handy when making sims look unique. Great job!
Test Subject
#24 Old 20th May 2009 at 7:07 PM
AAARRRRRGGGHHH!!!! I LOVE YOU!

No, seriously though, you make the most awesome stuff hehe.
My smexi male sims thank you so much for making them, well... Smexier x]
Such pretty eyeshapes... lols.

Thanks a bunch =D
Field Researcher
#25 Old 26th May 2009 at 3:27 AM
Excellent! I am always looking for ways to make my sims more unique and I like this mod. Its a little detail that I am sure will go a long way to making my sims more special. Thank you!
Page 1 of 2