Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 5:29 AM
Yes, there will be those minigames in the actual game too - like tasks/challenges you can carry out. :D
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 6:42 PM
55 new screen shots! However, it seems as if they copied are from the videos, but it's better than having to constantly pause the videos to look at the features.

http://www.thesims3.fangree.co.uk/p....php?album_id=5
Scholar
#28 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 6:58 PM
Yep it's more simple thanks.
But I like this video with interesting sequences of game creation, I like too the fun who seem to be in this team. :D
Mad Poster
#29 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 7:04 PM
I was just noticing something, their eyes can now roll and look to the side. Can they do that in Sims 2 or is this new for Sims 3?

Very attractive CAS by the way! I love it!
Test Subject
#30 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frankie
I was just noticing something, their eyes can now roll and look to the side. Can they do that in Sims 2 or is this new for Sims 3?

Very attractive CAS by the way! I love it!

I'm pretty sure the eyes moving from side to side is new. I've never seen my Sims2 doing that. I'm pretty excited about that! I also can't wait to make a sim with the new CAS, I love all the new/revised features.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 4:04 AM
I know, it's so stylish and sheik! Even the font is nice. I love the pictures of the eyes up top because it really shows you more easily what parts to edit. It seems like they tried to make it easier than before.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 11:18 AM
Definately! Its so much less complicated than TS2 with even more parts to edit! I also noticed that there is a section in 'facial details' called moles!
Mad Poster
#33 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 11:18 PM
Yes, we are getting moles. But I want freckles to be included. They are just as common.
Test Subject
#34 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 12:06 AM
I read somewhere that freakles will be included.

[SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkOrchid]*flip flops..belly tops..lemonade under the shade..blue skies..hot guys..late nights..water fights..ice cream..sweet dreams..party time..looking fine..sleeping in..sneaking out..thats what us girls are all about!*[/COLOR][/SIZE]
#35 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 1:42 AM
Squee!! i hope you are right, Aurora!!! I want freckles, too!
Mad Poster
#36 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 6:03 AM
Where did you read about freckles? Because every preview and article I've read never mentioned that and even in the screen shots where you see the moles button there is no freckles on there. I hope you're right!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 10:19 AM
I hope there is freckles! Maybe they will be under the make-up section again?
Test Subject
#38 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 6:55 PM
I honestly don't remember where I read it so don't quote me on it but I do remember reading it somewhere. It was talking about freakles and moles being in the game... so I really don't know I'll try and look for it and edit my post when/if I find it.

[SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkOrchid]*flip flops..belly tops..lemonade under the shade..blue skies..hot guys..late nights..water fights..ice cream..sweet dreams..party time..looking fine..sleeping in..sneaking out..thats what us girls are all about!*[/COLOR][/SIZE]
#39 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tinyhayuk14
I hope there is freckles! Maybe they will be under the make-up section again?

I'm hoping its a little more genetic.. :D
Scholar
#40 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 8:55 PM
Genetic or after a too high exposure to Sun's light. :p
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aurora_ae_c_a_l
It was talking about freakles and moles being in the game...

Hey, stop calling them freakles! We freckled folk are people too!

Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was Oh no, not again. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams

The Hunger Site - Click once a day for free to give food to developing countries!
Mad Poster
#42 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 3:01 AM
LOL, that's a very funny typo! I am sure it was a typo!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 4:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frankie
LOL, that's a very funny typo! I am sure it was a typo!

I know. :D

Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was Oh no, not again. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams

The Hunger Site - Click once a day for free to give food to developing countries!
Mad Poster
#44 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 4:34 AM
I also hope that if freckles do get to be in the game that they are genetic as with moles. I have been wanting to make a cute freckled Sim for a long time, especially with red hair. And without having to rely on CC. I want to have to not rely on as much CC this time like many of us do for Sims 2.
Test Subject
#45 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 10:25 PM
Freckles being genetic makes sense- moles though aren't genetic they're really just a fluke... Like, I have a mole (small beauty mark style) next to my nose, but no one else in my family has any such thing!

~Katy
Test Subject
#46 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 11:06 PM
lol yeah I ment freckles... I type really fast and sometimes miss spell some words. Sorry

Mad Poster
#47 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 11:13 PM
We figured you meant "freckles" it was just worth mentioning because of the coincidence.

Okay, I was not sure if moles were genetic. Then that makes me wonder if moles in Sims 3 will just be treated as makeup or costume makeup and be like a mask/overlay that you yourself choose if you want it or not. Do you guys want moles to be that way or do you want them to appear randomly without your control like skin tones? For freckles I don't mind and besides if you don't like the way they came out I guess there is always makeup to cover it up.

EDIT: Speaking of makeup, I hope the makeup is also customizable. I want any color to be an option and I want different textures too. I also want better eyeliners and maybe we get to have mascara this time since now our Sims get to have real lashes. I mean I just want a completely revamped makeup system because the makeup in Sims 2 sucks. I also want some foundation so that when your Sim gets older they can look younger.
Forum Resident
#48 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 2:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chickcasa
Freckles being genetic makes sense- moles though aren't genetic they're really just a fluke.
Well, fair skin being genetic makes sense. Skin being more likely to freckle makes sense, as the liklihood of freckliness is genetic. But people aren't born with freckles - they come from exposure to the sun. So no newborns should have them. Right? Or are there some cases where people are born with freckles?
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 3:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tzigone
Or are there some cases where people are born with freckles?

No, there aren't - freckles come from the sun. You're spot-on.

Test Subject
#50 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 3:32 AM
Idk if I was born with them but since I can remember I've always had them and I'm really pale and I have lots of freckles. My little sister also has them and we're both light skinned.

Page 2 of 3