Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#51 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 3:41 AM
Well then in that case what they need to do is add freckles as some sort of skin layer but to have various types, maybe a skin tone that can do this?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 11:48 AM
Hmm... I think they add the freckles as a make-up or some kind of skin layer, too. If they add the freckles in game... I hope they do, freckles are so cool ^_~
Mad Poster
#53 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 5:11 AM
I agree, they make Sims look more unique. They add variety to the game and that is what we need is variety.
#54 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coltraz
There's sound for me. Check the bottom right hand corner and make sure the audio button doesn't have a minus beside it...
I spent 2 minutes trying to figure out why my computer just wouldn't play the audio for me. Then I realized my speakers were turned off...

Quote: Originally posted by silversprings
I'm pretty sure the eyes moving from side to side is new. I've never seen my Sims2 doing that.
I can't say that for sure, but I'm positive that TS2 sims do move their eyes, when they're looking at something. But maybe I didn't get what you meant?

Btw, I found the video interesting. The part with all that people miming sims gestures and expression was pure fun. It's amusing to think that sims' crazy gestures were based on real people's :D
Mad Poster
#55 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 4:14 AM
Yeah it was cool to see where the actions/behaviors came from.
#56 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimplyStella
I can't say that for sure, but I'm positive that TS2 sims do move their eyes, when they're looking at something. But maybe I didn't get what you meant?

I think they rolled their eyes in the mini-movies, or cinicam, whatever it was called, but not in regular game play.
Mad Poster
#57 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 2:40 AM
Well I'm glad their eyes can roll and their mouths can form differently. I love how they are going to have more facial expressions and realistic ones at that.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 10:30 AM
Yes, you're right, Frankie! All we need is more realistic sim expressions. Or I indeed need it. I am really-really excited to see the new game. I just hope that it suits everybody's expectations. :/
Mad Poster
#59 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 5:33 AM
Me too. It is always hard to please everyone and I know for a fact that not everyone will be pleased as it is impossible to do so. But as long as they please the majority then that can be fine.
Page 3 of 3