Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#26 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 7:43 PM
[QUOTE=Catwalk][CENTER]Renee Zellwegger. I'm not going to lie, her face distracts the hell out of me when I'm trying to watch a movie.

aww shes my favourite actress *smacks*, i think she has a pretty face XD

though one person i hate is catherine zeta jones...*shudders* the voice, cockyness..she thinks shes fab..
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Faithlove13xxx
But someone who I'm like "why are you an actor" is Hailey Duff.

i thought she was really cute in napoleon dynamite.

pa fights the bear.
#28 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 8:21 PM
steven segal - even though his films make me laugh until i can't breathe.
his beret, his ponytail, his face... LOL

also can't stand charlie sheen. there's loads of actors i don't like tbh. but those ones make me want to smash my head repeatedly against a pebbledash wall.
#29 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 10:22 PM
Pux...
that's mean
a lot of them are dedicated artists
(i;m an actor... ; ( )
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 10:46 PM
Pux...
that's mean
a lot of them are dedicated artists
(i;m an actor... ; ( )

Maybe it's media, but most actors/actresses have given the first reactions that they are there just for the money.
I'm sorry I'm just stating my opinions.

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

Field Researcher
#31 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 10:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PuX- 80's
I think all actor's and actresses are all plastic.

Ian McKellen, Derek Jacobi, Maggie Smith (and all other classic actors like them), Juliet Walters, Philip Gleniser and Robert Glenister (Robert is THE best character actor I have ever seen), John Simm, David Tennant, Freema Agyeman, Johnny Depp, Emma Thompson, Hugh Laurie, Alan Rickman, Jason Issacs...I could go on!

They are FAR from plastic - please do not group those so called 'celebrities' such as the tacky High School Musical cast in with these classic and incrediably talented actors and actresses.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 11:00 PM
I think all actor's and actresses are all plastic.

Oh, I'd disagree with that, there are some great actresses like Cate Blanchett, Emma Thompson, Judi Dench (oh, so okay..they're all Shakespearian trained. Yeah, I have a weakness!).

I cannot stand all those ex Disney channel teeny bopper types: Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, Hannah Montana, etc etc. It's such a problem when you're more famous for all the negative things you do off-screen (drunk driving, drugs, and drama) than for what you do on-screen. I constantly lament the lack of talent among rising actors/actresses.
Field Researcher
#33 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 11:05 PM
I agree Chessa - those groups of 'actors' and 'actresses' have no talent what so ever. They're just employed to spin out mindless drivile, that have nothing for others and myself to actually grab onto and say 'God, I could watch this for hours'

I despair at the thought that these people will grow up and enter the mainstream - when they do, I'll stick with my old films and TV shows and refuse to spend one more penny on an industry thats flushed all talent, originality etc down the toilet.
Instructor
#34 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 11:17 PM
No.1 on my mind at the moment?

ZAC EFRON.

Ew. He's not even that good-looking, and can't sing either.
When someone in Hairspray described him as 'a teen heartthrob',
i fell out of my seat laughing.
I suppose Disney has the urge to put out all those teenage
wannabes for all their shows/movies, but honestly?! Zac Efron?!?!

Hehe.

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Looking for staff for a new sim magazine (based in S Korea)
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon
Field Researcher
#35 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 11:21 PM
LOL! He's just - too perfect. I like my guys to have flaws and look like real men - he looks like a slimey Ken doll rip-off
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 11:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anyerfillag
Ian McKellen, Derek Jacobi, Maggie Smith (and all other classic actors like them), Juliet Walters, Philip Gleniser and Robert Glenister (Robert is THE best character actor I have ever seen), John Simm, David Tennant, Freema Agyeman, Johnny Depp, Emma Thompson, Hugh Laurie, Alan Rickman, Jason Issacs...I could go on!

They are FAR from plastic - please do not group those so called 'celebrities' such as the tacky High School Musical cast in with these classic and incrediably talented actors and actresses.

When was the last time you've seen anyone of those actors and actresses give money or help a homeless person (Handing some of their money from their pocket to a homeless person that they found and did what they did because of whay they truely felt not because of what the media might see)?

My back is turned on you
Almost lovers always do

Mad Poster
#37 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 11:59 PM
Zac Efron can dance, I'll give him that, but I don't think he's attractive at all. His face is too pointy and all of those shirtless beach pictures of him just look downright skinny and unhealthy. He can't act for beans and will probably end up where other teen heartthrobs who grew up are- nowhere.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Instructor
#38 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 12:06 AM
Quote:

ZAC EFRON.

So agree with you on that one. For some reason i just think that he's gay. No offense but when your boyfriend wears more makeup than you,it's kind of worrying. Also i saw a picture of him sometime ago and he was wearing mascara!. I just don't like him, he creeps me out.
#39 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 12:07 AM
When was the last time you've seen anyone of those actors and actresses give money or help a homeless person (Handing some of their money from their pocket to a homeless person that they found and did what they did because of whay they truely felt not because of what the media might see)?

That's just cynical.
If a celebrity doesn't give money... they're selfish. If they do, they're doing it for the media. You're just one of those people who are always suspicious.

I'm an actor, and I'm poor. ; )
Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 12:13 AM
That's just cynical.
If a celebrity doesn't give money... they're selfish. If they do, they're doing it for the media. You're just one of those people who are always suspicious.

...Is that a good thing?
I think that if they have millions of dollars than can't they just give a few dollars to some helpless guy/girl?

My back is turned on you
Almost lovers always do

Field Researcher
#41 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 12:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Laughy
So agree with you on that one. For some reason i just think that he's gay. No offense but when your boyfriend wears more makeup than you,it's kind of worrying. Also i saw a picture of him sometime ago and he was wearing mascara!. I just don't like him, he creeps me out.

HAHA ! i totally agree, the first time i heard the "he wears more makeup than vanessa" thing, i just laughed my head off ! i mean, come on, its not the 80's anymore people ! plus i think that going out with vanessa hudgens is so obvious don't you think. I have an inkling he is homosexual...

but the person i HATE ! the most has to be ricky gervais, the guy from the office. He's so up his own ass ! he thinks he's amazing just because of one series, he hasn't done anything other than that worth watching. But then again i never watched the office anyway HA !

Phew ! i feel much better now :P

Head Of Staff & Writer @ LivingSims Magazine

Interested In Working At LivingSims ? Then Check This Out
#42 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 12:59 AM
...Is that a good thing?
I think that if they have millions of dollars than can't they just give a few dollars to some helpless guy/girl?

Lots of them do.
Look at Susan Serandon... in fact most of the A-listers have a "pet cause" that they donate money and time for. Angelina Jolie is a goodwill ambassador. Lots of them do...

And some you don't know about cause they don't make a big deal out of it.
Top Secret Researcher
#43 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 3:43 AM
Lots of them do.
Look at Susan Serandon... in fact most of the A-listers have a "pet cause" that they donate money and time for. Angelina Jolie is a goodwill ambassador. Lots of them do...

And some you don't know about cause they don't make a big deal out of it.

If they make a big deal over helping then, they are just doing it for the media. Which makes them plastic (in my eyes).

My back is turned on you
Almost lovers always do

#44 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 5:03 AM
PUX
Then there is no way to please you

If they donate privately.... you never see, and then you think they never give.
If they give openly, then you think they just do it for the attention.

Have *you* ever given your money or time?
I'm a poor actor.... but I've done over 200 hours of community service (for no required reason). Likewise, if Angelina Jolie wanted the publicity she'd just flash her juicy bits like Britney Spears does, instead of going into combat zones and third world countries for human affairs.
#45 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 5:09 AM
Only a few:

Adam Sandler.
Hillary Duff.
Zac Efron.

Mostly repeats, but I can't stand them. Their faces disgust me.
Top Secret Researcher
#46 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 5:17 AM
PUX
Then there is no way to please you

If they donate privately.... you never see, and then you think they never give.
If they give openly, then you think they just do it for the attention.

Have *you* ever given your money or time?
I'm a poor actor.... but I've done over 200 hours of community service (for no required reason).

Yes. Yes, I have.
Setting up for many many concerts. (1 hour x 12 and counting)
Cleaned the trash from under the docks on the beach. (3-ish hours)
Helped a few elders at a 'Old Folks Home'. (5 x 2 hours)
Helped in a classroom during my lunch breaks. (25min. x 60 days)
Going to work at a Science 'thing' at a close elementry school. (4-ish hours)
Worked as a Science Camp 'guide' for a week (...it was supposed to be hot..I brought shorts...that week was freezing :doh ) (23:59 x 6 1/2)

My back is turned on you
Almost lovers always do

Lab Assistant
#47 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 11:07 AM
Lindsay Lohan, PARIS HILTON (GRRR SOMEONE KILL HER) and Brad Pitt.

Lindsay Lohan: Just another spoilt actress who got her life ruined by her career. well sort of. Can't believe I actually used to listen to some of her songs.. argh.

Paris Hilton: Two words - Hate her. This needs absolutely no explanation, I agree with whatever that's said about her in this thread. Grr.

Brad Pitt: I have no idea why people go googah over him. He's not even hot to me, and neither is he remotely close to being that!

They seriously make my blood boil..

Shoo, stop staring at this and go fly a kite.
Field Researcher
#48 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 10:43 AM
I don't know. There is just something about Natalie Portman I can't stand. I didn't care for her in Closer, but then again, I thought that was a horrible film.

Nicholas Cage. Wow. I think I made it though 10 minutes of Ghost Rider before I turned it off. He doesn't act. He's Nicholas Cage in every movie.
Field Researcher
#49 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 4:32 PM

I don't know - I'm not the sort of person to stalk people JUST to see if they're doing the right thing Just because actors/actresses like the ones I mentioned don't give to charity that you see means they're plastic? You have some seriously mucked up logic! Do YOU go after people to make sure they're giving money to random people in the street? If not, then how do YOU know they're not giving their money away? A fine example of someone who gave money for charity was a guy called Jeremy Beadle - he was a TV presenter and a comedian who sadly passed away here in the UK last year. It wasn't until his death that we knew as a country that he had donated and raised millions for different charities because...guess what...it was done in private! What are we to know what famous people do in their private lives...because its their PRIVATE lives!

Quote:
If they donate privately.... you never see, and then you think they never give. If they give openly, then you think they just do it for the attention

I completely agree - Pux-80's can never be pleased because neither way works in her favour or how SHE thinks things should work.
#50 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xJOFLx

ZAC EFRON.

Ew. He's not even that good-looking, and can't sing either.
When someone in Hairspray described him as 'a teen heartthrob',
i fell out of my seat laughing.
I suppose Disney has the urge to put out all those teenage
wannabes for all their shows/movies, but honestly?! Zac Efron?!?!

Hehe.

preteen heartthrob, maybe.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Gah... so hostile...
Page 2 of 3