Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#51 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 9:26 PM
I loved Sookie's wedding, right down to Jackson's kilt :D. I've always wanted an outdoor wedding... I totally envy her. That was downright gorgeous.

I suppose I understand why Rory might sabotage her relationship with Dean, but it's the yo-yoing between Jess and Dean that really gets to me. She needs to make up her freaking mind before she loses them both, sort of like the Jack/Kate/Sawyer love triangle on Lost. And thankies for your kind words on the avvie! It drives me crazy, too... I think he was made in a laboratory somewhere, he's that perfect .

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Advertisement
Alchemist
Original Poster
#52 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 9:28 PM
Wait til you see the Supernatural thread.
Mad Poster
#53 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 7:36 PM
Had a moment where I almost liked Jess today! Shocking, I know. Rory was turning on the sprinklers for their neighbor's yard (Dwight... he was weird and hilarious) and they got stuck that way, so she ran to find Dean and Jess ended up coming to the rescue. I hate to say it, but he looked hot when he was wet :D. He's gorgeous without that James Dean hairstyle. Anyway, Rory told him Dean was coming and he turned the sprinklers back on so Dean could rescue her. That was actually kind of sweet .

Field Researcher
#54 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 9:44 PM
I accidently tumbled over this picture and thought to post it here.

I wonder who is on the other side of the rope?? Rory?! but that makes no sense:umm: Nevertheless, a really sweet pic.
Mad Poster
#55 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 9:49 PM
Gawd, look at Jared's hip peeking out! So much hotness in one photograph :lovestruc...

Alchemist
Original Poster
#56 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 10:16 PM
Yeahhhh, Milo Ventimiglia always holds a special place in my heart... but Jared takes the hotness trophy in that pic. HIPBONE THINGIES. :lovestruc

Just saw the vane/muscleyness in his arm. *drools*
Mad Poster
#57 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 10:18 PM
I think it's funny how he goes from this awkward, gawky kid on Gilmore Girls to a big, strapping demon hunter with huge biceps on Supernatural . He really grew up. What does Milo Ventimiglia do now? I know I've seen him elsewhere but I can't put my finger on it.

Alchemist
Original Poster
#58 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 10:19 PM
He's on Heroes, one of my other favorite shows. :D
Mad Poster
#59 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 10:20 PM
That's it! I knew he was doing something important... he's in all that drama with Hayden Panawhatsit.

Alchemist
Original Poster
#60 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 10:24 PM
Pannetierre...? Something like that. I started not liking him when I found out he was dating her. She gets on my nerves. Plus, I think he's around 30-ish now, maybe 29... and he's dating a 19 year old. She looks 12. It just bugs me. Not to say that that age difference is too horrible. One of my best friends is 28 and I used to like him, but still. I don't know. What was my point? I forget... I've had a weird day, sorry.
Mad Poster
#61 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 4:54 PM
Aww, I just saw the dance marathon episode. Poor Dean! I was so sad when he walked out... Lorelai was right about how Rory has dragged his heart all over Stars Hollow. I smelled a hint of Luke and Lorelai getting together in that episode, though; don't they end up together in the series finale? It was a great episode and the part in the beginning about calling and hanging up on a guy was sweet, but I didn't like the ending. Any inkling of liking Jess is gone, now.

Mad Poster
#62 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 5:02 PM
Double posting :howdy:...

I saw the first episode of Jess and Rory's relationship. I still don't like him, but the ending was soooo sad when Rory crawled up to Dean's window and apologized to him. He looked like such a sad puppy.

Alchemist
Original Poster
#63 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 5:07 PM
Actually, Luke and Lorelai end up together in like... season five and are together til the end of the show. Well, they break up for a while, but they still end up together.

I'm kind of annoyed that I missed that episode the other day, it's my favorite.
Mad Poster
#64 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 5:14 PM
The dance marathon? The ending made me so sad, what with Rory crying on Lorelai's shoulder in the middle of gym and Kirk running around like a lunatic. I didn't really like how Rory just bounced back from her break-up with Dean in the following episodes, though- I understand that she's been pining for Jess for a long time, but she shouldn't at least seem a little sad? I know that she and Jess eventually break up (I have a friend who owns all of the Gilmore Girls DVD's that came in a giant purse and she told me), but how does it happen? She also said that Rory turns up at Dean's wedding... what's up with that?

Alchemist
Original Poster
#65 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 5:19 PM
Okay, you're gonna hate Jess more when I tell you how they break up. Do you not care if I spoil things for you?
Mad Poster
#66 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 5:21 PM
Not at all... I love spoilers. I always read the last page of a book before I read the first .

Alchemist
Original Poster
#67 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 5:25 PM
Alright, well it happens at the end of Rory's senior year. One day on her way to school on the bus, she sees Jess on there. What she doesn't see... is the giant bag of his belongings he has with him. Basically, he takes off to California to live with his dad. His dad showed up at the diner a couple weeks before, he'd never met him until then. So at Rory's graduation, she gets a call on her cell phone, but no one says anything when she answers. She knows its Jess, so she calls the number back and he answers, but doesn't say anything. She just goes on this long rant about how she thinks she's in love with him, etc. Next episode after that, it's all about Jess in California with his dad and stuff.

And yeah, after Rory starts college, she finds out that Dean is getting married to this girl named Lindsey. You'll see her in the episode when Lane's band has their first gig at a party. She wasn't invited at first, but then when they run into each other on the street the weekend of his wedding, he invites her. She doesn't go though.

Anything else you wanna know?
I'm the Gilmore Girls Guru.
Mad Poster
#68 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 5:32 PM
... What a jackass. How gentlemanly of Dean to invite Rory to his wedding, though; I guess it's true what they say about how you never forget your first love. I don't blame her for not going- that would be totally awkward.

Alchemist
Original Poster
#69 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 5:35 PM
Yeah, he actually comes back when Rory hangs out with Dean one night (as friends) and is like "Run away with me, blahblahblah" but Rory says no. Then he makes some more guest appearances in later seasons. You'll like him by his last one.

Did you know Rory and Dean get back together? She breaks up his marriage.
Mad Poster
#70 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 5:41 PM
Wow, for such a quiet girl, she's quite the homewrecker. That shows just how smitten Dean truly was with her- so in love that he was devastated when they broke up and that he would ditch a marriage for her. I thought she ended up alone at the end of the series, though (or so I've been told). What happens to them?

Alchemist
Original Poster
#71 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 5:46 PM
She does end up alone. They're together for a while, but then they break up when he realizes that he "doesn't belong" in that kind of life, or something. He goes to pick her up from a party at her grandparent's, shes all dressed up and stuff and he just gets spooked, I guess. She starts dating Logan, who I think you'll like (I do, atleast), and they're together through basically the rest of college. He proposes to her, she thinks about it and then says no at her college graduation. So she's alone for the last episode after that.
Mad Poster
#72 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 5:48 PM
Sounds like she lets a lot of good men slip through her fingers, kind of like Elliott .

Alchemist
Original Poster
#73 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 5:51 PM
LOL yeah, but a lot less funny.

That's Logan, aka Matt Czuchry.
Mad Poster
#74 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 5:53 PM
He's kinda cute. Still not as adorable as Dean, but not everyone can be drop dead gorgeous . Does she meet Logan at Yale? Whatever happens to Paris and that Jamie guy? And Lane's band? Here I am dragging this thread into spoilers, but at least I'm on topic :P.

Alchemist
Original Poster
#75 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 5:57 PM
She meets Logan at Yale, yeah. Paris and Jamie break up when Paris starts cheating on him with a professor... She strings him along for a while, but she dumps him eventually. Lane's band does pretty well. Dave leaves the band (because Adam Brody left to do The OC) to go to college, so they look for a new guitarist... who is this guy named Gil, played by Sebastion Bach. I find that awesome.
Page 3 of 9