Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 12:05 AM
Can't you just picture it being Dr. Cox? LOL! The hospital would be under a total reign of terror...

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Advertisement
Alchemist
#27 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 12:07 AM
True, but that would be SO awesome.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 12:09 AM
It would be awesome. I can just imagine a whole list of doctors who would be fired.

I just thought of one of my favorite little things about Scrubs. Beardface/Beard-face-eh :D.

Alchemist
#29 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 12:10 AM
HAHA yeah, I was just thinking of him.

I also love hook hand security guard. (SPOILER) My favorite was Laverne though. I was SO sad when she died.
Mad Poster
#30 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 12:16 AM
Yeah, me too. I loved the one with her funeral where J.D. has the fantasy about faking his own death just to get Dr. Cox to hug him. She was so funny... however, I read an article about her sister coming to Sacred Heart this season, but the sister will be played by the same actress. Don't know what will happen now because of the strike, but it's an interesting theory.

Alchemist
#31 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 12:18 AM
Yeah, that sounds interesting. Atleast we'll have Laverne back... kind of. I love how she's always like "Jesus this, Jesus that"... it was always one of my favorite parts of the show.

And the cake with her face on it... that always cracked me up.
Mad Poster
#32 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 12:20 AM
Face cake :D! I love when she finds out that Dr. Kelso ate it.

Do you remember the epi where Kim and J.D. are trying to decide whether or not to get an abortion in the supply closet? J.D. goes into a little Jesus fantasy and snaps out of it to find a Jesus figurine. "Laverne, is that your Jesus?" LOL

Alchemist
#33 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 1:21 PM
That is actually my favorite Jesus figurine moment. So funny... I miss it.
Scholar
Original Poster
#34 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by afinefrenzy
That is actually my favorite Jesus figurine moment. So funny... I miss it.

I loved that moment too.

I also like the episode when Laverne is spreading the rumour that Elliot and Nurse Paul go out, and she's running all around the hospital. My favourite part was when she leap-frogged over that guy in the wheelchair to tell Dr. Cox XD
Alchemist
#35 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 4:57 PM
Yeah, wasn't that on a couple nights ago? I watch it on Comedy Central almost every day.
Scholar
Original Poster
#36 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 5:42 PM
I tape Scrubs on the Sky + box, because on Paramount Comedy they show it at a really stupid time, like 10.30am or something while I'm at school D:
Alchemist
#37 Old 1st May 2008 at 7:01 PM
New episode tonight! Sooo excited!

Did you hear that they're probably not coming back on NBC... they'll probably be on ABC or something... it was confusing. Anyway, I'm also sad that this is the last season.
Mad Poster
#38 Old 1st May 2008 at 8:56 PM
Why would they come back on ABC? That's weird. I know that ABC reruns Scrubs at a really obscure time like 1:30 in the morning, but I thought they were a diehard NBC show. Weird :P. It'll be interesting to see how this episode plays out without Dr. Kelso and who becomes the new chief of medicine.

Wanna know something cool? One of my friends' cousins works for NBC and wrote a script. The producers found it laying around and loved it, so they're going to film the episode later this season. If her cousin is as kooky as she is, it'll be a great episode!

Alchemist
#39 Old 1st May 2008 at 9:29 PM
That is so cool about the script and everything! I hope that turns out well.

And it might be on ABC because they apparently produce it or something, sooo... yeah.
Mad Poster
#40 Old 1st May 2008 at 9:30 PM
Who cares? I'll watch it wherever it goes .

Alchemist
#41 Old 1st May 2008 at 9:37 PM
Meeee too.
Alchemist
#42 Old 2nd May 2008 at 1:29 PM
Yes, I'm double posting. SO SUE ME. :D

Who watched last night? Oh man, I can't get over JD's baby... cutest baby, EVER... besides my 2 1/2 year old niece. The end was so cute... just JD and Elliot in the "Coffeebucks" playing with Sam... adoorrrable. I love Zach Braff even more now for being cute with a baby.
Mad Poster
#43 Old 2nd May 2008 at 7:57 PM
Sam is adorable. I think that the Coffeebucks in the end and the barista thinking the baby looked like J.D. and Elliot was a hint that they'll get together. I loved the part where J.D., Turk, Dr. Cox, and Jordan were all in the room and were just talking to themselves and ignoring everyone else's conversations. I think the Ball-Mart fantasy was one of my favorite fantasies, too :D.

And Chief Dr. Cox. Who else knew that was coming?

Alchemist
#44 Old 2nd May 2008 at 8:14 PM
Yeah, I thought that too about JD and Elliot. I'd love it if they got together. I always liked those two. I didn't see the Ball Mart fantasy... was it in the first few minutes? I missed that part.

And yeah, totally saw Chief Dr. Cox coming... I loved how he had the announcer in the room with him.
Mad Poster
#45 Old 2nd May 2008 at 9:12 PM
Here's the Ball Mart fantasy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFsOlR7UUvI . It was right before they played the theme song.

I think J.D. and Elliot are going to end up together. What kind of network television show would it be if it didn't have a happy ending? Kim has consequently disappeared for the last few weeks, too, so they must be setting the stage for Elliot to make a move. I think they'd make great parents, although it would take some time :D.

Do you remember the episode where Elliot and Keith get engaged? They show a fantasy from the other male characters that are all dramatic interpretations of how their life would be if they married Elliot (Dr. Cox killing her, Turk having an affair with the Latino maid Carla, etc), but J.D.'s fantasy is just the two of them sitting on the couch and he says how happy he is to be with her? That's one of my favorite episodes.

Alchemist
#46 Old 2nd May 2008 at 9:15 PM
LOL!
Oh man... that was amazing.

And yeah, I remember that episode... that was so sweet. My favorite fantasy of the married to Elliot thing was definitely Turk's though. I still crack up when I watch it.
Mad Poster
#47 Old 2nd May 2008 at 9:24 PM
LOL, me too. I thought Dr. Cox's was pretty good, though. The Janitor's was just plain random, but what else is there to be expected from him.

Alchemist
#48 Old 2nd May 2008 at 9:30 PM
I hear we find out what Janitor's real name is in like, the verrrry last episode of the show. It's probably Joe or something normal... or maybe something really weird like Rumplestiltskin...
Mad Poster
#49 Old 3rd May 2008 at 6:32 PM
I read that the last episode is next week! I had no idea it was coming so soon! Apparently the hospital gets turned into a fairy tale and J.D. is the village idiot. I can't wait to find out the Janitor's name, too.

Alchemist
#50 Old 3rd May 2008 at 6:33 PM
It's just the season finale, right? I heard that the last one was next week too, but I was like "uhhh... I thought there was another season?"
Page 2 of 8