Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#51 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 4:46 PM
An_na: Yaaaay, the first time I see one of my sims in someone elses game Thanks for posting

"to be nobody but yourself, in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting." - e.e. cummings
Treejen's Sims!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 11:11 AM
It's Petchy day down at the Beatdoc factory.

Nurg Reater

He's a little bit 'bug brained' :P

Meeting the locals.

Where's Petchy?

Nurg's not fooled, even though he is also living in a house 'Sipple Side' by Petchy.

It's like I opened another persons game for a second...

Grab more of my houses and sims @ LL30 & LJ
Random sim pics - Bits & BobsLivingSims
Theorist
#53 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 11:15 AM
Oh my
OH MY..
*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
*Imploads*

:D

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Theorist
#54 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 9:44 PM
Buddy and Jubilie
(Both by Keely)

~+~

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Forum Resident
#55 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 11:12 PM
Petchy's Heath Breaker

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

Theorist
#56 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 11:25 PM
RRK: They are SUCH good pictures of him :D
I hope he isn't breaking any hearts in your game (the song goes "I'm a half-hearted fool, with a heart that's broken too. A quater and a kiss, is all I should be worth to you" )
I totally dig his new makeover, And the wallpaper is hillariously fitting XD

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Forum Resident
#57 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 12:01 AM
Petchy- His lifetime want is 50 dream dates, so imagine hearts will be breaking. Glad you like the pics. I Rabbit-ified him a bit, but he still acts like a Petchy sim.

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

Inventor
#58 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 3:38 PM
Misty_blue's sim, Walter! He's such a GREAT sim!

"to be nobody but yourself, in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting." - e.e. cummings
Treejen's Sims!
#59 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 3:52 PM
Awww, I'm so happy to see Walt in someone's game!! :lovestruc He seems to be having fun. LOL at the 2nd picture
#60 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 5:32 PM
RRK: It doesn't seem like he's doing too well at that pool table, does he? lol
Treejen: ...He flies that heli better than my dad did when he got his. Don't crash it!
Scholar
#61 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 12:39 AM
Here's a whole bunch for an evil project I'm doing yet to be started...though it's rather easy to figure out

Left to right:

Top row:

Emodawg's Lorene Davis, Alissa888's Josh Brennan, My Marie-Elisabeth Normandy,
Summerkelsa's Sienna Gentry,Alissa888's Natalie Cardew, Robokitty's Esteban Morales

On ground:

Robokitty's Abby Vigilanti, Atropa's Matt Sidle

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Test Subject
#62 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 8:55 PM
Thrior's Gordon stopped by my hood (sadly without his cool eyes, I have a different vampire default and switching mine would muck up my own vampires).

He immediately decided to antagonize LegolianM's Andreas (autonomously I might add)

He's the picture of innocence, honestly!

Sean (another of LegolianM's sims) walked by. I guess he's feeling better today? (and yes, Andreas arm is impaling that poor townie woman there)

Guess not

Lab Assistant
#63 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 9:23 PM
some great sims in here!!!
#64 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 2:32 AM
I finally got Fantasyrogue's Castor Miller into my game! I'm so happy~ He doesn't look too thrilled, though. D8

Out partying with my newly adult sim, Nessie Picard.

...8D;.
Test Subject
#65 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 2:50 AM
He looks a bit lost there XD And thoroughly taken by surprise by Nessie. Which in turn surprises me
Field Researcher
#66 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 11:42 AM
First time seeing my sim in someone else's game. This is so weird XD
Good to see he's trying to.... socialize
Test Subject
#67 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 3:01 PM
Gordon's a lot of fun, although his socializing skills do need work XD And he's a bit grumpy right now cause I can't afford to give his house a nice interior, it looks good from the outside but inside he's got grass growing on the floor and no tables or chairs :P
#68 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 3:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fantasyrogue
He looks a bit lost there XD And thoroughly taken by surprise by Nessie. Which in turn surprises me

Good kind of surprise or bad kind of surprise? ._. Either way, I hope I can keep his life good. Next sim I'm thinking of showing is Hoover Astro, an LL30 sim who I really like for her unique facial structure, but I'm at school and can't download her at the moment.
Field Researcher
#69 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 3:36 PM
Fantasyrogue: Omg... it greatly amuses me that Gordon would go straight for my sims. And Sean, poor thing! He needs a wife or something!
Field Researcher
#70 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 3:44 PM
^
That's what I thought too XD. Oh the mayhem if he ever gets into your game.
Test Subject
#71 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 3:54 PM
Skuld Lunrix, good of course! I love seeing my sim in anyone's game :D
Lego/Thrior, haha. Yeah that amused me too. I tried to get Gordon to say hi to Flash (who shambled by) since I figured with their combined nice points they'd get along *great* but it wasn't happening and then Gordon set his sights on Andreas and well... I'll see about getting Sean a wife! Poor thing does need something to stop those breakdowns :P

Let me put more pictures here before the thread is only chatter.

He better not be talking about burning my hood down!

And Bunker, also a downloaded sim and I love him cause he's adorable (the cat is a cross between Glass from the main legacy house who ran away and another SS gift cat).

And inkbottleblue's Anastasia

Field Researcher
#72 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 5:25 PM
^ Oh I DEFINITELY have to put him in my game now, it has to be done. XD I think he'll fit in perfectly! *still very amused to see him and Andreas together*
Instructor
#73 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 2:05 AM
Fantasyrogue: Anastasia! I love the faces Sims make at the fish tank. And that cat is seriously cool looking!

hale's Coral Carlson

and

Amelia Bumble

treejen's Josephine Clay

#74 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 2:22 AM
inkbottleblue: *squeals* eeeeee!! Yayy!!! Coral and Amelia look so CUTE in your game. I love that hair on Coral, and that hair on Amelia!
Instructor
#75 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 2:36 AM
hale: I'm glad you approve! I believe that was the hair you packaged Coral in and I though it was so cute on her, so I left her like that. And I really wanted to use those braids on someone and I think Amelia wears them very well! I'll be posting more pictures of them on my LJ, so keep an eye out over there.
Page 3 of 15