Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 2:39 PM
Petchy, I luuuurve that outfit :lovestruc
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 2:56 PM
Petchy: I love that outfit too! *cough*pregnancymorphs*cough*
Top Secret Researcher
#53 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 2:57 PM
Love it, Petchy!

Theorist
#54 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 5:11 PM
awwww thanks guys!

Its a recolor of a mesh by Callisto on NSF (I love the Mesh!) and I just HAD to make a new texture.. so, Using Maxis chunks and a bit of prodding.. Voila!

I might nudge Calli to preggerz it up

* Wishes he could mesh *

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Mad Poster
#55 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 7:32 PM
Thanks novemberlove and Engram! I'm glad you like them! I had a lot of fun making them :-D I'm working on more painting recolours now, my dad has emailed me a load of photos to play with in Photoshop Elements, so I'll see what comes out of that! I'll post some more pics soon :-)

And Petchy that outfit is lovely :-D
Inventor
#56 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 9:13 PM
Engram: Love those defaults much more realistic I think. Atm I use the BV maid outfit as default but I think I will deffo get yours instead.

Petchy:Totally loving those outfits!!

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Instructor
#57 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 9:21 PM
lauratje86 - I love those pictures, are they available for download?

Petchy Loving the outfit, and i second the pregnancy morph requests.
Mad Poster
#58 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 9:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chowgilly
lauratje86 - I love those pictures, are they available for download?

I'm glad you like them! :-D Yes they are available for download, all of them are on MTS2 at this link http://linna.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=310858

And Petchy I third the pregnancy morph requests :-D
#59 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 1:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ferret II
Petchy: I love that outfit too! *cough*pregnancymorphs*cough*

Hi all! Petchy told me about you and your request. I can do that. But it'll cost you. You gotta show me what you make with it. I never get to see any recolors of my meshes (except for Petchy's set above.)

I'll let you all know when I get the mesh updated with the preggo morph. It will be after the holidays, as our fearless leader at NS is about to pop with a baby. We're taking a couple of weeks off from updating the site. If you're really, really in a hurry, I can replace the file myself, but Stace likes us to keep hands off the site as much as we can.

Edited 12-16-08

I don't know if I should edit or double post, but I wanted to let you know that the mesh is updated with a preggo morph. Having no preggo women in my game at the mo, I haven't tested it, but it's there. Please contact me at Naturalsims.com or let Petchy know if there are any problems with it. And thanks for the request!
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 3:01 AM
This is a remake of that old peacock dress i did, i also fixed the animation so it doesn't stretch it glides when the sim walks its really awesome!

and then heres a little preview of my new atlaua collection.

Instructor
#61 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 11:50 AM
those dresses are gorgeous!!
Test Subject
#62 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 2:49 PM
Wow, been awhile since I've posted here!

Got bored and did some hair recolors earlier.

If you're curious...

http://community.livejournal.com/norsh_too/844.html
Scholar
#63 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Callisto
Hi all! Petchy told me about you and your request. I can do that. But it'll cost you. You gotta show me what you make with it. I never get to see any recolors of my meshes (except for Petchy's set above.)

I'll let you all know when I get the mesh updated with the preggo morph. It will be after the holidays, as our fearless leader at NS is about to pop with a baby. We're taking a couple of weeks off from updating the site. If you're really, really in a hurry, I can replace the file myself, but Stace likes us to keep hands off the site as much as we can.

Edited 12-16-08

I don't know if I should edit or double post, but I wanted to let you know that the mesh is updated with a preggo morph. Having no preggo women in my game at the mo, I haven't tested it, but it's there. Please contact me at Naturalsims.com or let Petchy know if there are any problems with it. And thanks for the request!

Oooh, thank you thank you thank you! I hadn't checked the post till now otherwise I'd have said sooner
Inventor
#64 Old 19th Dec 2008 at 4:26 PM
Some simple recolours of the K&B Bathrobes:

In Moderation Queue at MTS2.

Plus my WIP of Data from Star Trek Next Gen:

I wont be uploading him anywhere (as I don't know how) but I'd love some Constructive Critisism (sp?). I've been working on him for a few hours and I need some fresh eyes to look over him. He just don't look right and I dunno how to fix it lol. He's not the easiest of people to Simify.

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Alchemist
#65 Old 20th Dec 2008 at 3:35 PM
Oooh Another Data I have been simmifing him too and my suggestion is to move the eyes closer I agree, He is very difficult to sim!
Forum Resident
#66 Old 21st Dec 2008 at 11:47 AM
I love those outfits Petchy!!

I did some recolours of Sims2Sister's 'Barbie Hair' using Nouk's textures.
I think they'll be available at GOS, when I have time.

Black, Brown, Red, Blonde,
Lightbrown, Darkred, Darkblonde

Theorist
#67 Old 21st Dec 2008 at 8:29 PM
WELL... It was an experiment, I was curious.. But... SO BEAUTIFUL SPAWN!

~My Elisibeth Ream and Keely's Pirate Mc Skittles as a Pollination Technician

Its also my newest Wallpaper

If you would like to see Closeups of the faces (Mind, Its a MASSIVE picture, and they are just in the same poses)
CLICK HERE!

{#}

Avaluna: OH MY WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST.. SHARE!SHARE!SHARE!
*LOVES Retro Stuff* :D

ErrorVirus: I liike I'd love to see moar neons! :D

PearDrops: Awww, Cute! I really like the Bathrobes, And also Data

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
Original Poster
#68 Old 21st Dec 2008 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PearDrops

I wont be uploading him anywhere (as I don't know how) but I'd love some Constructive Critisism (sp?). I've been working on him for a few hours and I need some fresh eyes to look over him. He just don't look right and I dunno how to fix it lol. He's not the easiest of people to Simify.

His eyes need to be closer together, his nose is a little too thin. Check out some images of Brent Spiner...his nose is slim, but not that tiny. His jaw line could be extended a little more. His eyes need to look a little less squinty....open them up a little. Also find some eyes that are a little more yellow. Data has very yellow eyes. He is looking good....just a bit more tweaking and I think you will have him. I took a good week on my version of Data before I was happy with him.

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Inventor
#69 Old 21st Dec 2008 at 9:59 PM
Thanks for the advice Keely. It will help alot . I've been looking at pics of Brent, but I'm not great at simifying but your hints will defo help

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Alchemist
#70 Old 21st Dec 2008 at 10:10 PM
Peardrops: Check through this website - http://tng.trekcore.com/gallery/thu...lbum=141&page=7 - They Have TONS of screencaps! You will be able to find a decent Data closeup there
Inventor
#71 Old 21st Dec 2008 at 10:13 PM
Thanks I'll check it out

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Scholar
#72 Old 22nd Dec 2008 at 4:48 AM
Tryz Not to laugh too much! This is my very first successful try [4th try ever ... all 'tries' were attempted today.... So, you can say this is my very first day at creating eyes...] anyway ... my very first successful try at makin' custom eyes. Yeah, they ain't really pretty, but, hey, ... It took me 2 whole hours to do, so, I'm happy, yeah?! Now, yeah, it shouldn't take this long I suppose, but, hey, it was my first time doing an actual project in 'GIMP' , so, it took a bit just to learn where everything was. And, the tutorial was thankfully for GIMP... And, I also had to hand pant everything...And, it's not that good, for one, because after the fact, I realized I'd used the wrong brush type and forgot to 'smudge' ... so, I'll do that next time.... probably tomorrow.... I'm addicted now! Making eyes is pretty fun actually, and I have a whole set I wanna make..... Sure, they'll look waaaaayy better than this though..... As, I hardly knew what I was doing on this try!

OH YEAH... The eyes are circular [the umm... color part...iris?] i guess this really ugly sim just has really wacky eyes....lol. I didn't do any body shop work on her, just stuck my eyes on, gave a name, aspiration, likes/dislikes and stuck her on a lot! So yeah... Just thought I'd mention that....as, they look really bad on this sim.... Well, they look bad anyway, but yeah....

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 9:37 AM
I've never created any kind of custom content ever...unless you include the simmies that I package and dish out. I was motivated to learn how to blend and debrow some of Jirka's skintones. What do you guys think?

Doutzen Kroes with a splash of Cameron Diaz

Ivanka Trump also with some Cameron

Lindsay Lohan with Fabulous Sims new freckled skintone

Miranda Kerr with some Scar Jo

I'm pretty proud of myself....and now I will sleep!
Inventor
#74 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 1:21 PM
A Data update.

Still not 100% happy with him, but I think it's much better then the last try, nearly there I think. I recoloured some eyes and brows just to use for him aswell . Anymore tips from anyone.

I know there are way better simmers out there than me so any criticism is greatly appreciated. This is longest I've ever spent on a sim and I'm quite enjoying the challenge (even if I did set it myself) lol.

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Instructor
#75 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 1:35 PM
those skins look great bree.
Page 3 of 16