Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 11:33 PM
These pics inspire me to self sim myself!

I am not sure why my name is now bs624_SC or why it thinks i joined in Dec. 1969, any ideas pm me. Thanks!

You can call me bs, bs624, or just Becky :)

I enter contests, but I haven't won yet, so don't be worried.
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 9:57 PM
I've done about 4 versions of my self for the game and none of them look like me >_<. But here's the latest one who I'm happy with for now.

Me & my daughter, Isabel.

The husband. Yes, it's Carlos D. of Interpol. I could not resist it really. That's my self-sim with fiery red hair. She looked like Ronald McDonald after awhile.

My oldest kid, Lucien. He has the worse cheekbones in the world. I thought he'd grow into them. He didn't.

And the family pup, Gaius.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Scholar
#28 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 3:54 AM
lol preemptive doodle poor kid!

This is my first attempt at a self sim and I find the results very flattering... so I'll keep it... lol Of course I set myself up with Pirate

and the kiddies Liam and Aine (pronounced 'o' as in 'honest' - onya)

Field Researcher
#29 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 5:01 PM
cursed selfsims. i've tried simming myself a plenty and this is my most recent one:

another more recent comparison here.
I never end up playing them because they don't look like me. Suggestions would be awesome.
Forum Resident
#30 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 1:29 AM
Well, IMO, you should make the chin a bit longer and wider, if you know what I mean. Maybe turn the tip of the nose a little down. Just some suggestions
Field Researcher
#31 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 1:30 AM
Oh the suggestions are definitely appreciated. After I posted it I new the chin did need to be a bit rounder. I will try those tips
Instructor
#32 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 5:54 PM
The FINAL version of my self-sim, with my lips and nose finally looking how I want....

And her... erm... *cough* .... baby.

(He's my dog's self-sim. XD)
#33 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 10:05 PM
This is me, well sim me. Sixth version or so, I've been in game for about three years now! :D

^ the last one there is with Jeph Howard her hubbie. haha.

She plays the guitar badly, just like me!

And for effect, here's a crappy photoshopped pic of me.

I think she's the closest I would probably get to me, if you get what I mean. I 'm quite pleased with her :D
Field Researcher
#34 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 12:17 AM
This is my self-sim's kids (I'm married to my RL friend Brian in the game)
Emily Edythe

Rychelle Marie

Jason Connor

and Terynn Jyl
Field Researcher
#35 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 11:54 AM
This is my self sim..

Her husband, a sim who'd been put in Pleasantview but never really played...

And their little girl Briony
Field Researcher
#36 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 2:34 PM
arxya, I really love your self sim. She's really cute. And that baby is adorable! The eyes look good on her.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 5:30 PM
Thanks ChihoSan! I'm really pleased with how the baby turned out, I'd be gutted if she was a genetic trainwreck like so many of the other sim kids!
Test Subject
#38 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 9:55 PM
here's my family ^^
Test Subject
#39 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 6:34 PM
It would be too weird if i was a sim, and i wouldn't want my friends and family to see what i did to them if they were in it!
Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 4:46 PM

Here's a picture of a self-Sim I quickly made one day for a tiny video for my Mum's birthday. Unfortunately, it seems the self-Sims of me, my parents, and my brother all love the brothel business I have going, and Mini-Me managed to get knocked up by the male whore. With twins...

Meet Xander, the first of the pair to grow up into Toddler. I was surprised as I forgot I had given the father the Elf-face...Actually, I need to make sure that I DID give him the elf-face... In any case, Xander's a cutie.

...Although Alex gave me cause for concern.

Still does, actually, although it's not so bad when he's a kid. Here's Alex and Xander as children.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Mad Poster
#41 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 8:07 PM
Here's my simself- she's far prettier than I am in real life. Her husband is Chris Evans (from Fantastic Four, Not Another Teen Movie, etc.), but the sim I downloaded doesn't seem to do him justice, in my opinion. Funny how the game does me far too much justice and him too little.

Our kids (and I feared that he wouldn't procreate well- seems that sims with complex features never do); Langley and Aislinn:

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Instructor
#42 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 2:41 AM

My self-sim and her..ahem... human baby, Reagan!
Instructor
#43 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 8:48 PM
Lovely self-sims, everyone! If the simmies are anything to go by, you're all gorgeous...

So, yeah, I finally got round to making myself as a sim. Woo! She doesn't really look like me at all, but I thought I'd post her anyway. So here she is:

And for comparison, here's the real me: ('Sall fuzzy, but you get the idea.)

And here's my self-sim just being cute/random:

#44 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 7:28 PM
I've been lurking for a while, finally got the courage to post pics of my self-sim. I was surprised at how accurate they were with just Maxis content, but my boyfriend and I made each other.

Here she is (or is it I am) with my real-life cat's self-sim:

With the self-sim of my boyfriend, playing rock, paper, scissors for chores (he always loses in real life, too):

Better pic of us:
#45 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 7:31 PM
Me

Me and my girlfriend's first son, Collier

Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
#46 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zaggytiddies
This is my first attempt at a self sim and I find the results very flattering... so I'll keep it... lol Of course I set myself up with Pirate

Way to go Zaggy!! Pirate as your Hubby....It would be wrong of me hooking myself up with Pirate.....I believe it would make me a pervert!

Mig - I love your self sim, you are adorable!

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Scholar
#47 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 5:37 AM
Here's the sim I created for my avatar (thanks to Zaggy for the idea), which turned out to be more of a self-sim than anything else. Her name is Purple Paws. I was debating whether to use my real name but ultimately decided it would be too creepy to see it used in the game, so I went with my screen name.

(Comparison shot's in my avatar.)

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Forum Resident
#48 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 6:30 AM
omg Purplepaws.... she's (you're) gorgeous... up for download somewhere perhaps? :D

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
#49 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 7:43 AM
I love your self-sim, Purplepaws! Here's my own effort, pictured with partner, Matt:

... and our natural twins (second ever set while playing Sims 2 - what can I say, I got lucky :P), Mia and Auchrien as children (they're teens now).
Scholar
#50 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 8:33 AM
Thanks, Photo and Rebekah! She's not available as of yet, but I might put her up sometime soon. I'm just not sure where I'd upload her with MTS2's acceptance policy being as strict as it is. What do the rest of you do? Upload them all to Insim?

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Page 2 of 12