Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 12:12 PM
Default Chapter 8.5
After lunch, Robbie took me down to the club. We danced together, rocking from side to side slightly. Swaying our heads in time.

But then the music went real funky and Rob sorta went out of control! He was getting really close...

But then he just grabbed me and kissed me

It was so romantic, like some magic creature was putting a romance spell on us, but everyone knows that's impossible...

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 12:27 PM
Default Chapter 9

When I got home I felt sorry for Suzi. Now she's grown up, she must be very lonely. Since I've got a boyfriend, so will she...

I got another Shiba Inu (My favourite breed of dog) and His name is Shane! How cute is that? Suzi + Shane :valentine:
But still, Suzi can't do anything better than get herself sprayed by a skunk.

I hope Suzi and Shane breed one day. They will be so cute!
Oh, I almost forgot to say,

I got promoted AGAIN!
Field Researcher
#28 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 12:35 AM
Great update. Thats so cute the way she is dating now and got suzi a bf haha.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 7:48 PM
Default Chapter 10
Hey! I got through a whole chapter without chapter 9.5! Hoorah!
Oh, yeah warning!! Some pictures contain content innapropriate to people who are too young to play sims, cos I didn't use a hack to make this happen. It is in the game.

After Suzi and Shane did their thing (Sniff eachother's butts and run round in circles) I still was a little lonely. Now, I have someone to call when I get a little lonely...

Yessir I am calling my beau, Robbie. Robbie, Robbie Robbie-
OMG I HAVE A SPOT!!!!!!! Nonononononoooooo! Rob can't see me like this!
Phew, Just in time too!

Yes, pictures of my day sure can say a lot, but hey! I had a lot of fun...

Sorry not much writing on this chapter but as Beverley said, pictures sure can say a lot. I hope I didn't disturb anybody...
Field Researcher
#30 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 4:04 AM
I liked it :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 7:04 AM
Sweetsweetie85 Thank you soooooo much for commenting on my story!!!! I really like going on here in the morning just toc heck if you've commented! lol
Field Researcher
#32 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 7:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nadsy01
Sweetsweetie85 Thank you soooooo much for commenting on my story!!!! I really like going on here in the morning just toc heck if you've commented! lol

Lol thats to funny. Yea i get on here everyday to check for updates on the many stories that i keep up with. I think youve got a good story going though so keep it up. :D
#33 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 3:56 PM
I like how informal this story is, not so many words but more pictures. Yay for pictures :D
I'm a keen reader, more more more! :]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 8:16 PM
Default Chapter 11
~3 Months Later~

Hmm, today, I think I'll try my hand at fishing. I wasn't very good as a kid, but now I can handle it. I think, anyway...

Hmm. Well after spitting out all the pond water I decided to go for a shower.

Hey, I got a phone call from Robbie! Ahh, Robbie-Boo. I love him so much. He asked if I could go to the park. It's dark out so I decided I better put loads of make-up on so it stands out. Maybe a nice hairstyle wouldn't be too bad either...

After getting to the park, I waited for Robbie. He ran up to me and kissed me gently.
"Beverley, I love you so much. I loved you the minute I laid my eyes on you. And now, Bevvie, I want to take our relationship to the next level."
He kneeled down on one knee.

I was startled, he wasn't going to...

"Beverley Mindy Shawn, will you marry me?"

I gazed for a minute at the golden ring, diamonds- real ones dotted around it, and in the middle a big fat diamond stone. Worth at least $800 on it's own. I slid it on my finger, perfect fit.

Tears streamed down my face, smudging make-up in all directions.
"Robbie, I have only known you for 3 months. I have to think about this, but the answer will probrably be yes!" I grabbed his arm, hoisted him up and kissed him.
"Okay, Bev, but maybe a sleepover at your's might strengthen the deal?" He asked, smiling sweetly. I nodded at him. We walked out of the park, hand in ringed-hand. Of course.

Oh, guys, guess who 'just happened' to watch them in the park?

Is it me, or do I see a tough of jealousy in her eyes??
Field Researcher
#35 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 9:32 PM
Oh my isnt that Rebecca, your married bad girl stay away from her man lol. Love the update :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 7:16 AM
hehe, did anyone realize Robert was just proposing in athletic wear? lol
Oh and Sweetsweetie85 Yeah you sussed, it is Rebecca. Maybe she still has a thing for Robert? Maybe not. Dun-Dun-Duuuuuuunnnnnn.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 6:23 PM
hehe, did anyone realize Robert was just proposing in athletic wear? lol
Oh and Sweetsweetie85 Yeah you sussed, it is Rebecca. Maybe she still has a thing for Robert? Maybe not. Dun-Dun-Duuuuuuunnnnnn.

Dun dun duuuuuunnnnnn thats funny we will see :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 10:27 AM
Vote!!
Hey guys, I want you (The audience) to have as much choice as to what goes on in this story as I do. So here you get to vote what's going to happen next!

Dress; If she uses it!
Dress 1:

Dress 2:

Dress 3:

Sorry you couldn't see the dresses too well... She may or MAY NOT wear this dress. She hasn't properly said yes to Robert's propsal yet; let's just hope she does!

Should Suzi and Shane have puppies?
Yes / No

Should she be a bit suspicious about Rebbeca?

Yes / No

Should she Meet up with Zack? (Not nessasarily dating)
Yes / No

On a date or as friends?
Date / Friends

Choose 2 female names for new characters:

Katie Skyla Peppa Nadine Angie Jessica Billie Bonnie

2 Male names for new characters:

Mark Josh Tom Mitch Reggie Harry Reece

So get voting!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 10:46 AM
Default Chapter 12
After work today I was very bored.

There's a really sweet little pussy cat that keeps visiting me and Suzi and Shane.

But today when I came home from work, she was sleeping in my kitchen!

She's soooooo sweeeeeeeettt!
I wanted to spend more time with her but I was going skating today. I'm going to take Suzi and Shane with me, they could use the excercise.

"Robbie, I've thought some more about your proposal. I'm not definate about it, but I'm 97% sure it will be a yes!." I whispered in his ear.
"Huh? I didn't catch a word of that. Speak up, darling." He looked at me funny.
"I love you, Robbie. I'm 98% sure I'm going to say yes, to your proposal." I laughed.
Scholar
#40 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 12:34 AM
Ooookay, Robbie-Boos! Ha ha, funny.

Anyways, great chapters, lovely sim...

I think she should wear Dress no. 1, I think Suzi and Shane should have puppies, I think she should meet up with Zack again after the wedding and have secret feelings for him, and I think she should be suspicious of Rebecca (for good reason!)

Sorry, I just don't like Robbie much. Don't ask me why.

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Field Researcher
#41 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 3:47 AM
Ok great update i like dress number 1. i think the dogs should have puppies. I dont think she should even be friends with Zack because unless he has a pretty good excuse for not showing up thats just mean of him and even if he does i dont think past relationships ever work very good when you try to be friends lol. Of course she should be suspicious of Rebecca lol but thats just me. I like the names Katie and Angie and for boys i like Mark and Josh. But this is your story and i will like it no matter what.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 8:52 AM
Since I have only had 2 votes so far, I think I can mix them together. Everyone liked dress 1 so here's the link that you can download it (Free): http://lianasims2.net/fashion.php?a...ages=16&seite=0

Thanks for all the votes so far!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 7:47 PM
Uhhh, My game is sort of broken. Well, not my game. Basically Beverley's house. The game always says Object Error --- Beverley and other stuff, and the same with Robert when he comes round. If anyone can help, PLEASE tell me how to stop it!!! Otherwise I'll have to shut my story down
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#44 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 7:54 AM
Default Chapter 13
Hmm, okay. My game is sort of broken. I can barely get any photos so the chapters from now on will be more text than pictures.

Another Phone conversation:
Bev: Hello?
Rob: Hey, babe. It's Robbie.
Bev: Oh, hi. Be right back I have to feed Shane.
---------------------------------------------
Bev: Okay, sorry about that.
Rob: Anything's okay for you baby.
Bev: Aww, thanks.
Rob: uh, Beverley. Please say yes to my proposal.
Bev: Why?
Rob: Because you love me?
Bev: You know I do.
Rob: Okay, Bevvie. It's just that... I sort of bought us... a house.
Bev: AAAA! A house! OMG Robbie!
Rob: You still haven't answered.
Bev: Gimme more time. I can still move in with you anyways.
Rob: Got to go now, bye, love ya!
Bev: Love ya!

I'm packing to go to my NEW HOUSE!!!!
Hmm, Maybe I could sell this house to Cissy. She says her apartment's way too sm-

THE MOVING VAN IS HERE!

Field Researcher
#45 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 7:28 PM
Thats to bad about your game. Good update though thats cool that they got a house together now. I would be extremely sad if she didnt accept his proposal lol.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#46 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 7:35 AM
Hmm, now they're living together, It can give Beverley a sense of what Robert's really like. Maybe he's great maybe he's... just stay tuned!
Field Researcher
#47 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 6:50 PM
Hmm, now they're living together, It can give Beverley a sense of what Robert's really like. Maybe he's great maybe he's... just stay tuned!

Thats very true some people are very nice until they move in together then WHAM and they turn out to be complete a-holes.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#48 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 7:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetsweetie85
Thats very true some people are very nice until they move in together then WHAM and they turn out to be complete a-holes.

Lol yeah Maybe robert had a bad idea... oops! said too much already
Field Researcher
#49 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 3:03 AM
Lol yeah Maybe robert had a bad idea... oops! said too much already

yea i have no idea what to expect but i cant wait for the update.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#50 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 9:37 AM
Default Chapter 14
Hey guys, sorry it took such a long time to update! Since my game broke, I've found it really hard to take pictures with all the error messages popping up. I've just made enough to make a half-chapter

I've tried to be really nice to Robbie recently. Since we live together now, there's the chance that he doesn't like my ways of casual living, and change his mind. I've lived with him for 2 weeks now, and I really like him. Today, I am going to buy the dress...

My best friend, Irma, came with me. She said she wanted to check out any bridesmaid dresses, but they had sold out of the nice ones, and only had swamp-green colour left over. She is not attending my wedding in a swamp-green dress.

Hmm, I guess I just fell in love with the first dress I tried on. I hope Robbie doesn't go in one of those weird kilt-thingys. I will look the odd one out by far.
Hmm, I think I ercognised someone in that shop, but I eally can't remember where from...

Me and Irma took the short-cut through the park to get home. We were just laughing and talking and eating chips when we ran out of chips. I went to put the packet in the bin and I saw......
Page 2 of 3