Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 9:57 AM
Default Chapter 14.5
Hey, I just couldn't leave it as a cliff-hanger for too long. 35 seconds is qute enough!

I ran up to him, Zack Pinfold. He looked almost exactly the same, but hotter- wait? What the hell? I'm engaged to a perfectly hot buff police officer. I don't need him, but anyways, let's go over and say hi.

When he recognised me he said
"Beverley, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to stand you up it's just..."
"You don't like me?" I gave him a sarcastic look.
"Bev, I really do like you. I'd like to, go... on a...... date?" His words peirced through my ears like knives. In high school, anyone that got asked out by him was the luckiest girl in the universe. I felt like that, young, alive flirty little girl I was about 5 years ago. Before I had time to stop my self,
"Yes"
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 7:37 PM
Uh oh. Great updates, Looking forward to the next.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 7:58 AM
okay, guys. I'm going to have to 1) Make a new Beverley and Robert, 2) Move them in to everyone's favourite..... PLEASANTVEIW!
Field Researcher
#54 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nadsy01
okay, guys. I'm going to have to 1) Make a new Beverley and Robert, 2) Move them in to everyone's favourite..... PLEASANTVEIW!

I love pleasantview but why are you having to. Or are you just doing it for peoples pleasure lol.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#55 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 6:36 PM
numba one, cos I dont wanna have 2 Beverleys in Belladonna Cove, numba 2 cos evryone likes pleasantveiw lol
Field Researcher
#56 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 2:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nadsy01
numba one, cos I dont wanna have 2 Beverleys in Belladonna Cove, numba 2 cos evryone likes pleasantveiw lol

Sounds good to me looking forward to your next update.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#57 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 7:08 AM
Default Chapter 15
Hey guys! Sorry about the long wait. I had to make a new Beverley, Robert, Cissy, ect. But the thing is I just hadn't got around to making Zack. So for this next chapter, it's a little boring, just so the change fits into the story.

Whoah. That was very strange, I just dreamed I went on a date... with Zack! Jeez, what's wrong with me?
"Beeeeeeeevvveeeeeeeerrrlllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyy!" Shouts Robert, from the spare room or 'library' as we call it. "Are you awake yet??!!!"

"Yes honey!" I shout back.
"Okay, come to the library!" He replies.

Oh, Robbie! How lucky am I?
"Robbie! Aw, how sweet of you!" I grin across the table. Taking a bite of the turkey, I can't take my eyes out of his...
"Well, Beverley.... I'd like for.... you to mmm...." He started.
"Oh, Robbie. Do hurry up with it!" I giggle. He sighs and passes a peice of paper at me. The material is from a ripped catalogue.

"I-I would like you to...." Robbie repeated.
"Move with you?" I grinned.
"Well, It's not just that. The house is in........" Robbie looked hopeful, "Pleasantveiw"
I nearly choked on my food.
"Robert! I think that's a bit much!" I said, a bit too firmly, "After all, we're not even married yet. Pleasantveiw is like, 2 BIG towns away!" I started shouting. Poor Robbie looked very hurt. "I'm, sorry. Robbie." I say almost in a whisper. He sniffs and gets up. Silently, he walks to the bedroom and sits on the bed. He'd locked the door, and I swear I could hear him crying. "Aw, heck. Robbie! I'd love to move with you, I'd love to marry you!"
He runs out of our room and scoops me up in his strong arms.
"So do I" He whispers. He then picks me up completely, and started kissing me. He ran into the bedroom, me in his arms, (Still kissing me) threw me on the bed and we finished our *ahem* evening activities together.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#58 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 7:15 AM
Default Chapter 16

When we moved in, Robbie's mum was there to meet us. She'd made us some tea, quite a nice woman and then she had to go home and feed her cat, Philip.

As soon as we were both certain she was gone, we had a little... you know what? Nevermind. Teeheeee!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#59 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 7:34 AM
Default Chapter 17
Jeez, guess I sleep a lot. Gah! Where am I?

In a hospital??? Yawn! Oh yeah. I remember.
Yesterday morning, after our 'activities' I was feeling really drowsy.
I threw up, violently, a LOT.
The local chemist had run out of pregnacy tests, so I wanted to go to the hospital.
The ultrasound was a bit expensive, but if I'm having a kid, It's worth it.

"Hey, sweet." Robbie waved across the room.
"Hey, babe!" I grinned back.
"So, are you ready... for the ultrasound?" He asked me.
"Yeah. I don't see why I have to wear this hospital gown thingy though." I sighed and walked into the other room.

"Ah, good morning, Ms Shawn, I beleive?" Dr Harrte asked.
"Yes, miss." I smiled. Dammit! It's not a school!
"Well, have you been having any symtons?" She asked again.
"Yes, actually. Morning sickness, and a few stomach cramps." I say to her.
"Oh, and her tummy looks a little swollen! Just a little, though." Robert butted in.

I was pregnant.

"Okay, Ms Shawn. I will be your midwife." Said a young nurse with a wonkey nose.

"Robbie, do you want to have this baby?" I looked at him, he looked down, somewhat- dissapointed...
Scholar
#60 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 10:29 AM
Awmygod she's pregnant!

Hmmmm, and Robbie doesn't seem happy...

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#61 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 12:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by meggie272

Hmmmm, and Robbie doesn't seem happy...

Well, we don't know that for certain... Oh wait.... I DO! But I'm not tellin ya!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#62 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 4:52 PM
Default Chapter 17.5

"...Beverley. The baby..." Robert started in the hospital. I hate hospitals, they scare the living crap outta me.
He could obviously sense this and offered to drive me home. I nodded slowly, and dressed into my normal clothes. Just to take a step out of that dreadful place was fabulous. I know it's wrong, but I really do wish my baby will be a home birth. Then we returned home.
"Beverley, about the baby..." He started again. He took my hand, looked me straight in the eye. "I-I really, Really want it...." He said, smiling slightly.
I could feel my heart pounding. I've always wanted a family of my own.
"...But.... Don't you want her to meet Cissy?"He asked.
"Robbie, of course I do. She can come down whenever she wants, I actually hear that her latest boyfriend lives here, in Pleasantveiw." I grinned back at him. I love this man, I would do anything for him.

Field Researcher
#63 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 8:47 PM
Oh wow shes gunna have a baby. I hope this goes well. Great updates.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#64 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 1:04 PM
Default Voting again!
Sorry I haven't updated in ages. I just can't seem to get the pictures right!

Now for more voting;

What should Beverley's wedding theme be?
Underwater / Disco / Storybook / Celebrity

What should Suzi's puppies be called?
Cheese & Crackers / Pickle & Ham / Bobby & Benny

Should Beverley trust Rebecca enough to come to her wedding?
Yes / No

Should Robbie have secret feelings for Rebecca?
Yes / No /He should, but he keeps denying them
Field Researcher
#65 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 11:18 PM
I like storybook theme, the names cheese and crackers lol, i dont think she should trust Rebecca, and I dont think Robbie should have secret feelings but i guess im just a sucker for no extra loves but i guess sometimes it makes the story a little more interesting. Anyways ill be happy with whatever and im looking forward to update.
Page 3 of 3