Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 6:59 AM
Lana Logan Legacy ~Updated Chapter 38 The Homecoming~
SO, this is my first story here and I have to admit I'm a bit nervous. There are quite a few great storytellers here and I'm somewhat intimidated....Anyway, I am doing a Legacy story, and I won't be following it to rules, meaning I have Insim, Inteen, and other useful amazing hacks I use for easier gameplay..I am not going to use money cheats either, but I may use Monique's hacked computer for Loan type stuff (more realistic)..So here it is..

Whew, this is it...1000 Bluebird Lane, my first, very own home...I am so excited and nervous, I spent about 19,500 and have about 500 dollars in my bank account..talk about stress!..but it does have some basic furnishings, they will have to do.....

I'm actually rather thrilled, broke, but happy...much to my parents dismay, but I really wanted to go out on my own...there is room to expand and a nice backyard...and its on a lovely tree lined street...

I could do without the bright, mustard yellow paint though...yuck!..I may only be able to take that for a few days.....and the furniture would eventually go as well...and the bedroom will change immediately....

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 7:00 AM
Default Chapter 1
Oh, forgot to introduce myself...
Lana, Lana Logan..and I just moved into Pleasantview...

So far I like it here, quiet neighborhood, family oriented, and seems like it has a good economy...perfect for me. Just graduated with a degree in Natural Science and pretty hot to trot to get a high paying job in my career field..I'll check that out later...decided to move away from my family, not too far away but enough so that I could have some space and try to be on my own..and maybe meet a nice guy along the way.....

I decided to give the place a once over with my new lavendar all purpose cleanser..felt a little more inviting this way..and I have a thing for lavendar...

Wow ..my doorbell rang only about 3 hours after I had arrived...and a couple of uhm, handsome men and a lady were out front to greet me...

How cool was that!..I almost had to keep myself from jumping for joy....nice neighborhood and HOT men...we exchanged numbers, I had an idea for a dinner party very soon...I needed to get to know them a bit better.....

I had managed to bring some food with me so I was covered for the evening, although it was chili verde it was wonderful to eat in my new house!...

After doing some reading and browsing through some cookbooks I enjoyed a nice, hot, bubble bath...

and my comfortable cardboard style bed...lol...thats okay, tomorrow i needed to look for a job..and things would get easier..I hoped.

more to come, just a start, thanks for reading
#3 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 7:05 AM
She is one lucky girl I hope there's more action in the next chapter though.
#4 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 7:05 AM
Awesome start, Jenny!

You sure can tell a story, girl!

*Bookmarks*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 7:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SgRealityTVManiac
She is one lucky girl I hope there's more action in the next chapter though.

I'm planning on it...
#6 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 7:21 AM
Great start, I'm actually thinking of starting a Legacy story .. you're a great inspiration :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 8:22 AM
Great story, I am sooo jealous of your graphics card
#8 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 1:29 PM
great story i can't wait foe update, please make it soon.
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 8:04 PM
Interesting story and great pictures. I'm looking forward to an update
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 8:58 PM
Thanks for the feedback, i appreciate it!..this legacy won't be a normal legacy, as in have babies right away..lol..she will have trials and tribulations with her job and love life....I write how the sim leads me....:D
#11 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 6:30 PM
Jenny?

Why aren't you on here posting the next chapter? I wanna read more, darn it!

We need an update, missy!
#12 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 7:10 PM
good story so far..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 9:20 PM
wow, 5th page..he-he....sorry, I haven't updated, some computer issues and such....But I plan too, i know there is not much here.....I will try to update soon...
retired moderator
#14 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jenny
I will try to update soon...

I will hold you to that. Im really liking this so far

Formerly known as boolPropped
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 10:44 PM
i like the tory, moving fast but not too quickly
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 10:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sweet_alice
i like the tory, moving fast but not too quickly

seriously?? lol....I have a tendency to drag everythng out!....i thought it was kinda slow...

BP~ I am so flattered!..wow
Instructor
#17 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 5:28 PM
Jenny!!! You started your legacy story!! It looks wonderful and it is worded sooo nice! But where's the update?!? You haven't updated in a month! :P
#18 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 6:39 PM
Wow, great story! Can't wait for updates!!!
Instructor
#19 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 6:42 PM
I like it! I'm saving this page!

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Instructor
#20 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 7:35 PM
Aye, I really like this too, I'm looking forward to an update!
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 5:02 AM
I love the shot of the street! Very nice neighborhood. I love good backdrops.

Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
Field Researcher
#22 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 5:10 AM
Very nice start! I hope you continue it.

Simberry Fields
A "For Sims, By Sims" City
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 10:18 AM
good story so far...and your pictures are so clear! I wish mine were like that update soon

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 7:02 PM
I will update today, writers block..or lack thereof...not a writer...lol, anyway, I really appreciate the comments!
#25 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 7:59 PM
I love this so far, really it is a great introduction, Lana looks amazing too. Probably gonna be a bundle of fun so I hope to be amused, update soon. Please
Page 1 of 57