Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 1:06 PM
Default Vixendale [CHAPTER 13 UP. 25/4]
A/N: this is my first story, so thank you so much if you comment or read. It means a total lot to me. I'm going for a soap opera here so everybody has their own bit of drama or something. I hope one day you progress to develop your own favourite character but right now I'm introducing the characters I hope it's not boring while this progresses but thanks if you read, C/C is definately welcome. With love, (L)

Chapter One - Welcome to Vixendale
In Vixendale there lived many unique people, all with their own personalities and problems. But one person had more upsets than everyone else right now and that was Karina Stringer, local 17 year old citizen. Her parents had died in a fatal hot air balloon accident when she was just 12. Karina now lived with her aunty and uncle, Meredith and Robert Stringer, along with their 17 year old daughter, Bethany Stringer. Aunty Meredith was plastic fantastic. She had plastic surgeons coming out of her ears. But why Meredith changed surgeons as soon as Karina’s mother, Jessica Stringer, died nobody knew. Nobody even knew of the change. It remained secret and unsolved. Uncle Robert always missed his brother Phillip Stringer, Karina’s father. He had to. Please say he did. Please say Karina wasn’t all alone in this mess. And please say Bethany will help Karina through the past, right into the future. She hoped they were going to be in this together as they were older now. Perhaps they’d spend their 18th birthday together as it was only a month apart exactly? Then hopefully they’ll live together, never to be alone? She really needed the company, after all.

On the outskirts of the town there lived the more loving-life kind of people, but not everyone did love life. William Victor Jones hated life when his sister, Cheryl Bonita Jones, only thought of herself, which happened quite frequently. He had to put up with this though. She paid the bills for the house they lived in together, so he had nothing much to complain about in that department.
“I’m, like, totally thinking of dying my hair to be honest!” Cheryl exclaimed, smiling as William took a deep sigh and took a stretch on his sun lounger.
“Look, right, you don’t need to dye your hair,” William replied, frowning.
“You’re beautiful just how you are, absolutely gorgeous in fact,”
“I know,” Cheryl agreed, not even bothering to deny the statement.
“It’s just, I’m this little bit off perfect, you see!”

This was typical Cheryl. She could never call herself perfect, yet she absolutely thought she was the bee’s knees. William never understood her sister. He just wanted the quiet life, a wife and some children. He wanted two children to be specific. He wanted a girl and a boy; Harriet and Riley Jones.
“You do realize how lucky you are, don’t you?” William asked his self-obsessed sister, frowning.
“Yes, but I’m just not perfect!” Cheryl snapped causing William to sigh.
“Nobody is perfect you idiot,” William groaned, itching his stubble.
“I’m not an idiot!” Cheryl snarled, annoyed at such an insult. Cheryl? An idiot? What a cheek! Peroxide was meant to repair damaged hair and retain the strength of long hair when using hair dye, wasn’t it? Of course it was. Don’t ever question Cheryl’s, erm, quite different intelligence.
“Cher, you don’t need Botox like I do thrice a fortnight,” William stated, unhappily.
“That’s a lot of money, you know,”
“Whatever, loser,” Cheryl said half-heartedly, simply shrugging off the thought of talking about William for once as she rose to her feet. It was if her ears were constructed with a totally different sound system to her brothers. Only her problems were to be voiced. Who wanted to hear her daft old brother’s dilemmas? Exactly. Nobody did.

“I know that face Cher,” William laughed, smiling.
“You look like you’re about to gnaw my head off!”
“Perhaps I am,” Cheryl mumbled, still offended by the idiot comment.
“I’ll be nice, okay,” William replied, apologetically.
“What colour hair did you want, doll?”
“Well, I was thinking of blonde, actually kind of white,” Cheryl admitted, her smile soon disappeared by the chuckling coming from her brother.
WHAT?" William began to burst out laughing.
“You’ll look like a prostitute!”
“Maybe that’s what I want?” Cheryl replied, angrily. Her brother soon stopped laughing.
“You’re telling me you want to be a prostitute?” William asked, his face blank with disgust. His sister had some nutty ideas but this one was bad. She seemed so serious.
“Well, no I don’t really want to be one,” Cheryl admitted, searching for the right words as she scratched the back of her neck.
“But the male attention must be amazing man and I guess the pay is great,”
“I respect you being a dancer but this is too far, you’re being stupid Cher,” William replied, a serious look flooding his face.
“Fine, selling myself seemed like a bad reputation gain anyway,” Cheryl admitted, pouting with defeat.
“I’ll just have to be a blonde dancer,”
“You’ll look stupid Cher-”
But his words just didn’t matter. They were blocked from her sound system as such. The limelight was going to be magical and the amount of boys. It seemed too good to be true. Everyone’s a winner. Blonde it is.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 10:45 PM
I love your style of writing so much! Very humorous and the descriptions of your characters is great. I look forward to another update.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 2:02 AM
This is a very good start. Keep it up!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 3:54 AM
great start! I can't wait for an update :D
Scholar
#5 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 7:05 AM
This looks good so far
Can't wait to see where it goes.

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Scholar
#6 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 4:13 AM
This looks like it'll be pretty cool

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 4:18 AM
Great start! Can't wait to see the next update

Just Call Me Allie :)
#8 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 4:20 AM
Love it (:
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 1:39 PM
Default Chapter Two - A Keat Catastrophe
Gosh guys, you've totally made me blush. I really never expected such lovely comments! You've all made my day, thank you so much :] I've been away since Sunday but I'm back now, so here's the update :] Happy reading! x

Chapter Two - A Keat Catastrophe
Alison Keat was entertaining her daughter, Sakura Keat, as the absence of Sakura’s sister and Alison’s daughter, Scarlett Keat, remained ongoing. It was tough for Sakura at this time. She could barely live without her father, who had moved back to Japan in 2007, let alone lose her sister too.
“She will come home, wont she, mummy?” Sakura asked over and over.
“Of course she will, young one,” Alison replied, with a weak smile on her face.
“Do you think she’s still around here, mummy?” Sakura asked, moving her dolls from room to room.
“Of course, where else would she be?” Alison asked, her own mind pondering.
“Scazzymoo might be with daddymoo in Japanland!” Sakura exclaimed with a hint of excitement.
“For one, it’s called Japan Sakura and two; Scarlett would never get the money to fly to Japan,” Alison replied, hopefully putting Sakura’s mind at rest.
“I promise you darling, she will return home,”
“I don’t even know why she left mummy!” Sakura cried, beginning to sob.
“Hey! There there princess, it was just a fall out, honest!” Alison replied, rubbing her daughter’s back. Was that regret in her voice? She wasn’t sure.
“I hope she comes home, mummy, because I’ll bake a big cake full of Hello Kitty for her! I know she loves Hello Kitty!” Sakura smiled, playing happily again.

“That would be very nice of you, poppet,” Alison smiled, Sakura’s own smile faded.
“What was the fall out over, mummy?” Sakura asked. Alison shrugged uneasily.
“What fall out?” Alison wondered, feeling awkward.
“I’m not dumb mummy, I heard you say ‘it was only a fall out!’” Sakura replied, a tone of irritation creeping in her childish voice.
“It was over silly things, Sakura,” Alison admitted, frowning.
“Things that will definitely not concern you, angel,”
“Is that why I could hear a very big smashing noise way past bedtime?” Sakura asked, innocently. She had the right to know, in a way. It was of her concern thanks to the fact she heard it, just not the reason behind the smashing.
“I need to make a phone call.” Alison said bluntly and meekly, getting up.
“Go to your room, please,”
“But mummy, look at my cool dollies-“
“I said go!” Alison shouted, causing Sakura to pout and run up to her room. But she couldn’t be as scared as Alison was. She trembled as she dialled in the number.
“Room 16 please,” Alison stumbled before being put through to the person.
“What’s the matter? WHAT’S THE MATTER?” Alison exclaimed, as if the question she was asked was some huge understatement.
“The bloody matter is the fact my youngest daughter is starting to figure out what exactly is happening!”
She listened to their calm, blunt reply.
“How can you expect me to do that to my own freaking daughter?” Alison asked, bewildered by such a suggestion. Tears began to form in her eyes as she listened to the voice in the reciever.
How did it come to this, Alison?
Her mind pondered with rage. With regret and rage. Rage or regret? She didn't know, neither did she care.
“Enough of that lip! Just sort out this raging mess before it gets out of hand!” Alison replied, slamming down the phone.
What’s a mum to do?
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 5:36 PM
Default Chapter Three - Pride
Couldn't wait any longer. C/C is totally welcome remember, I'm sorry that I've gone on to update without a word in edge ways! Happy reading, stay tuned! x

Chapter Three - Pride
In the Brown household, Ayesha Brown was being waved off into her new life by her brother, Steven Brown, and her parents, Jennifer and Pasco Brown.
“I’m going to miss you, baby,” Jennifer said, tears rolling down her delicate cheeks.
“You were my only daughter and to think you’re growing up, it’s heartbreaking!”
“I’m not the only feminine one,” Ayesha laughed, with a wink towards her brother.
“Hey! Just because I’m gay doesn’t mean I’m any less masculine than the next guy!” Steven replied, chuckling.
“I’m going to miss you, sis,”
“Indeed Ayesha, things wont quite be the same without you,” Pasco stated, matter-of-factly. Ayesha gave him a smile and squeezed his shoulder.
“I’m not going to find a boyfriend while living here and I’m never going to be able to raise kids up here at home, am I dad?” Ayesha pointed out, putting on a brave face.
She turned around to face her brother and let out a long, dreary sigh.

Brittany Ferguson and Brett Ferguson listened to their sister, Tiffany Ferguson, play the piano in awe.
“You’re jolly good at piano, Tiff!” Brittany commented as Tiffany smiled.
“Thanks, Britt, I do hope so!” Tiffany replied, still concentrating on her playing.
“You’re better than that Cheryl Jones at it, she’s so overrated!” Brittany laughed causing Brett to chuckle.
“A dog could play better than that trollop!” Brett laughed back, spitefully.
“You two are so mean, but so true!” Tiffany chuckled, still progressing through her complicated piece. It completely boosted her ego to be told she was better than Cheryl Bonita Jones herself. They were in competition; Cheryl was the sexiest, prettiest girl around here and for miles.
“Perhaps you should get mother and father to indulge in the sensation Tiffany is giving off, Brett?” Brittany suggested, but everybody knew that it was not a suggestion. It was an order.
“Of course,” Brett replied, stalking off into the hallway.
“Mama, papa, come here!” Brett was heard yelling, the voice echoing around the massive property. Leila and Kristopher Ferguson came over.
“You are a very talented young lady, Tiffany dear,” Leila smiled as she watched her daughter play. Ah yes, the smell of success in the morning drifted as she sniffed Tiffany’s perfume. It was so ego boosting to know you had given birth to such a talented young lady. She was only 22 and she was really blossoming like Brittany had. Perhaps Tiffany was blossoming more than Brittany, who was 25? She wasn’t sure. Even Brett was quite lady-like. The Ferguson’s had to be taking over the town now, surely? Of course they were. Leila Ferguson was going to make sure of it.
“You’re so good, Tiffany, fabulous!” Brittany chanted, clapping her hands.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 6:48 PM
I like it I wonder what is going on in the Keat family. For some reason I think the girl is dead or deadly sick xD
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 7:06 PM
Thank you for your comment, haha I wont spoil it but an interesting guess!
My plot involves money, if that's any help :]
Mad Poster
#13 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 7:18 PM
Ah money is always an issue xD

I can't wait to see what's next
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 8:02 PM
Well, I'll post the next update tonight or in a sec; haven't decided tbh. I just don't wanna rush it. :]
Yeah, money is an issue for most. I haven't got as far as seeing where the plot would lead to but here's hoping it's a bit happy :P
#15 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 8:50 PM
i just found this story and its very interesting
Original Poster
#16 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 9:30 PM
Default Chapter Four - Broken Glass
Thanks for the comments everyone & have a good weekend as of tomorrow! (L)x

Chapter Four - Broken Glass
“Look, let me make you some coffee,” Bethany Stringer sympathized. She had just found her cousin on the bedroom floor, crying. Luckily, Bethany had managed to talk her cousin into coming out into the kitchen.
“Thanks, Beth,” Karina replied quietly, sobbing. Bethany sighed.
“Look, I won’t bother asking what the matter is,” Bethany said, with a frown.
“But if you ever need anyone, I will always be here to talk,”
“Thank you so much, Beth,” Karina smiled, cheering up.
“I just don’t want to lay all of my problems on you, you don’t deserve that,”

“It’s okay Karina, honestly,” Bethany replied, meaningfully.
“I love you like family and that’s what I want to be to you; family. This is what family are for. Helping out their relatives,”
“You are so kind, Bethany, you are my hero,” Karina admitted, a grin forming on her fragile face. The first, real grin to appear on her face in 5 years or more.
“I’m proud to be that Karina,” Bethany replied, politely.
“Please call me Kari,” Karina said, remembering the past with a smile.
“My mum and dad used to call me that,”
“Kari, your coffee’s almost done, babe,” Bethany said, flexing the new name on her tongue. Kari. Yes, she quite liked that. Rather cool, to be honest.
“Thanks,” Karina replied, rather coldly.
“Whatever is the matter now Kari?” Bethany asked, concerned.
“I don’t know, it just seems all so… fake.” Karina snapped, Bethany frowned.
“How does it seem fake Kari?” Bethany asked, confusion flooding as she poured some frothy milk from the machine into the coffee cup.
“It’s too good to be true” Karina sighed, shrugging it all off.
“You don’t care about me; you’re forced to because I live here,”
“That isn’t true!” Bethany argued, hurt by such an accusation.
“Yes it is Beth,” Karina frowned, unhappily.
“You don’t really feel for me Bethany, it’s all an act. You just feel sorry for me; I don’t need your pity,”

“Why can’t you go and annoy another family?” Hannah-Louise Cullen screamed at her little sister, Chelsea-May Cullen, as she tapped words into her computer.
“Since I belong to this one, duh!” Chelsea-May replied, sticking out her tongue.
“You’re a pain in the arse, you know that?” Hannah-Louise grunted, Chelsea-May laughed.
“I’m a pain that bakes cookies better than you though!” Chelsea-May replied, stirring Hannah-Louise up even more.
“Why don’t you go to Sakura’s house for the day?” Hannah-Louise suggested, half-heartedly. She didn’t really care. Anything to get Chelsea-May out of the house.
“It’s rude to just intrude!” Chelsea-May replied, Hannah-Louise laughed.
“You probably don’t even know what intrude means!” Hannah-Louise said, bitterly. There was a long silence.

“Yes I do!” Chelsea-May suddenly said, obviously thinking it over. It was obvious she didn’t, just from her tone of voice. Hannah-Louise certainly wasn’t fooled.
“Whatever, I guess,” Hannah-Louise shrugged, continuing to chat online.
“You’re so mean to me, Hannah!” Chelsea-May complained, angrily.
“You don’t do anything with me yet look at Sakura’s sister, Scarlett!”
“Scarlett’s such a good sister to Sakura, huh?” Hannah-Louise spat, obnoxiously.
“I guess that’s why Scarlett’s buggered off, ran away, right?”
“You’re a bitch,” Chelsea-May muttered, disappointed in her sister.
“Why can’t you just be nice?”
“You’re hardly nice to me; all you do is annoy me Chels!” Hannah-Louise complained, a whining tone developing in her voice.
“I’m meant to say how I’m lucky to have a sister Hannah, something that Sakura doesn’t have right now, but you don’t make me feel proud to have one at all,” Chelsea-May replied, curling her lip with disgust.
“Why don’t you go and adopt Karina Stringer, she doesn’t have any parents!” Hannah-Louise shouted, angrily. Chelsea-May got out of her seat. Without saying a word, she left the room. Hannah-Louise had said pretty big, cool words back then but why didn’t she feel like the hard-nut she was supposed to be?
Forum Resident
#17 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 4:03 AM
Nice updates!
Original Poster
#18 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 10:08 AM
Default Chapter Five - Dits With a Credit Card
UPDATE; decided to add chapter names now :] Thanks for all the feedback everyone, it really makes my day :] Stay tuned, I've just re-wrote a part of Chapter Eight haha. :] Might post another today! I'd just like to add; I don't think this story is going to have an ending LOL. It'll only end if I discontinue it, which is STILL on the cards but I doubt I'd take drastic action and do that. Thank you x

Chapter Five - Dits With a Credit Card
Cheryl and William were out shopping, but, for William, it was hardly shopping. It was more stalking than shopping. He could never look at what he wanted to look at. It was always Cheryl’s choice.
“Don’t these dresses look pretty, Will?” Cheryl said, picking out a few to try on.
“Sure, Cher,” William replied, he still wasn’t quite over Cheryl’s new hair colour. Could you even call that blonde? It was more white than blonde.
“You have no feeling for anything, Will,” Cheryl moaned, still searching for a bargain. William shrugged uneasily.
“I do have feelings Cheryl, just not for clothes, sorry,” William replied, frowning.

It was then William realized his pal, Robert Stringer, was too at the mall. God knows why but he was.
“Hey, Rob!” William greeted, going over to his friend happily.
“Oh Will, I thought it was you,” Robert replied, grinning.
“I couldn’t tell though… is that Cheryl, or a girlfriend you’re not telling me about?”
He was indicating to the white haired beauty which was Cheryl.
“That’s the sister mate, Cher,” William replied, frowning.
“She looks like Lady GaGa!” Robert said, with a small chuckle. William had a giggle.
“At least Lady G’s a half sexy white-blonde,” William replied, half using body language to express himself.
“Cheryl’s looks have taken a complete nosedive now she’s wrecked her hair,”

“Aw, give Cheryl a bit of credit,” Robert replied, smiling.
“At least she tries!”
“She didn’t even need to try though,” William sighed, glancing to his own personal dits-with-a-credit card.
“Cher was gorgeous and still is, mind you!” Robert admitted, twitching his nose to hitch up his glasses. William laughed.
“I don’t think Cheryl would be too interested in a married man with a kid, sorry mate!” William replied, Robert grinned before sighing.
“Technically two kids now with Karina and everything,” Robert corrected, William felt a ping of guilt. He felt stupid for saying about his kids.
“Oh, right, yes, of course!” William stuttered, uneasily shifting his weight.
“How is Karina now she’s more grown up?”
“Okay, I guess,” Robert frowned, scratching the back of his head.
“She is a bit of a wreck again now. I think she thinks she’s alone in this but she’s not. We all miss her parents!”
“At least she’s okay now,” William said with a sympathetic smile.
“It’s not just Karina I’m having problems with, it’s Meredith too,” Robert sighed, William gave his shoulder a squeeze.
“Aw, what’s up with her?” William asked, concerned for his old pal.
“I mean, she’s like a Barbie man! What’s next, fake jugs? I bet you’d love them!”
“Don’t, please.” Robert grimaced, even though he had a slight smirk on his face.
“It’s hard living with someone so insecure, you know; I just don’t need it, not with Karina pretty much heading towards perhaps suicide!”
“Meredith doesn’t even need surgery, she was pretty without it,” William stated, it was true. Meredith was a stunner. Now she seems to look more and more like a fish.
“True. Girls, eh?” Robert teased, referring to Cheryl as well.
“It’s not just that though, I guess it’s how much it costs. I can’t afford to keep paying to conquer someone else’s insecurities just to bring on more, not with the recession and everything!”
“True, mate, true,” William nodded, understandingly. Robert gave him a smile.
“You’re such a good pal, Will,” Robert replied, William felt something he had never felt before. He felt good about himself. Was William an agony aunt in the making?
“William! How’s this?” Cheryl shouted to her brother, anxiously.

“It’s okay Cher but… what is it?” William asked, Cheryl let out a sigh.
“Typical.” Cheryl replied, bluntly.
“It’s a bed duvet, stupid!”
“No really, is it like a long top or something that you wear with leggings?” William asked, Cheryl let out a deep breath.
“Well, I could wear it with leggings but no; it’s a dress,” Cheryl replied, causing William to let out a big ‘ohh!’
“Even I knew that!” Robert laughed, William blushed with embarrassment.
“See you later, Gok Wan and Lady GaGa!”
“See you, mate,” William waved his friend off.
Let’s just hope he doesn’t specialize in the fashion category.

Next time on Vixendale: who is Meredith Stringer's new friend and what are the suspicions that are arising? Watch this space!
Original Poster
#19 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 12:42 PM
decided to throw in a question for you lot, considering the public's opinion is better than the writer's!

With the Scarlett Keat scenario, would you rather

A) She returns home, no harm done; happy families.. for now.
B) She doesn't return home. No justice is made, nobody cares until the last minute sorta thing.
C) She returns home, safe; justice is made, not exactly happy families but Scarlett is happy and home, the mystery is over.
Original Poster
#20 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 3:01 PM
Default Chapter Six - A Gold Digger's Secret
As promised, the update at 3pm. Bit concerned about the scarce amount of comments atm but I won't let it knock my confidence, lol. Anyways, the question I asked you lot still needs answering. Opinions are wanted! x

Chapter Six - A Gold Digger's Secret
Meredith Stringer and Magda Loveday Harding were very similar. Although one was more plastic than the other, obviously. Magda also pleaded poverty often. She could never afford surgery despite living in a spacious bungalow with a hot tub outside. Definitely suffering from poverty. Meredith and Magda spent a lot of time together. They both knew what it was like to have people envy them, or at least that’s what they say. Today, it was a lazy day. No shopping, no pulling, not even some clubbing later; nothing. Not that Meredith Stringer cheated on her husband by pulling toy boys on an average night spent with Magda cruising around Vixendale. No way. Of course not… They were sat on the sofa at Magda’s, watching TV. Madga secretly envied Meredith. With her punky, red hair and fish lips, she made Magda go green with jealousy. All of it boiling down to money. How did that slapper get so much bloody dough? It was a mystery to Magda. Totally unfair. The lucky little hooker!

“Got any men this week, Mags?” Meredith asked, knowing it was safe to ask while Magda’s daughter, Elizabeth, was nowhere to be seen. Magda took the question into account. Not only was she jealous, she was also very hypocritical.
“I suppose so,” Magda replied, smiling to herself. One word stuck in her head, repeating like a jammed record. Money money money money money!
“How rich is he?” Meredith asked, rolling her eyes. It was like she was almost psychic. Correction, it was typical of Magda.
“He said he owns a 5 bedroom house and has a Ferrari!” Magda replied, beaming.
“Could be a council house babe and an old Ferrari,” Meredith said, shrugging.
You’re just jealous.
“No, I’m sure I’ve hit the jackpot!” Magda laughed, Meredith felt uncomfortable. She wasn’t interested in money. Neither was she truly interested in men.
There was one person who still had her heart, locked tight. That was her husband.
“Don’t you think Elizabeth might get a bit hurt?” Meredith asked, Magda sighed.
“Libby couldn’t give a toss,” Magda replied, sounding a bit hurt herself.
“I don’t even know where that little brat is. She had a go at me earlier then stormed out. I give up on that child, I really do!”

Elizabeth knew her days were numbered. Just like her dads were. She came to his grave outside whenever she argued with her mother. Next to her dad Marcus’ grave was another grave, belonging to a guy named Fred. Magda never realized her daughter had sussed who her father was, but she had. Elizabeth wasn’t stupid, shame her mother didn’t realize this. It was hard having a mother like Magda. She knew someone had to understand. Surely her father understood? Yes, he must have. He had to put up with all the demands for money. Money this, money that. Elizabeth never felt important. She wished her dad was still alive. Elizabeth had many suspicions about her mother but could never bring them out into the open. They were so drastic, so needy. Would Magda really be able to carry out a murder?
“I’ll fix this daddy,” Elizabeth sobbed, her knees becoming sore by the hard ground.
“I promise,”

Next time on Vixendale; which resident pays a well deserved visit? Hows the new bachelorette getting along in her new home?
#21 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 10:01 PM
Madison I thoroughly enjoyed your story and can not wait to read some more from you! Are you continuing this story?
Original Poster
#22 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 10:01 PM
Yeah, pre-written them all.
Thanks for your interest, <3
#23 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 10:02 PM
Good, will you be posting them shortly as I am dying to read them?
Original Poster
#24 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 10:03 PM
Not yet LOL, I'm trying to space them out :]
Watch this spaceee! x
#25 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 10:05 PM
Okay, well good luck!
Page 1 of 3