Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#26 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 3:30 PM
Default Chapter Seven - Arrivals
Thanks for your interest ^_^ Be sure to leave comments; feedback really keeps me motivated and what's a better way of trying to make a story go your way other than leaving some comments? Thanks :]

Chapter Seven - Arrivals
Scarlett Keat had been missing for a while but there was more to it. It wasn’t a simple kidnap, neither was it a run-away case. She came home when Sakura and Alison were out. Nobody knew where Scarlett was. Everybody was delirious of where she could be. Everybody but Alison. Scarlett knew where her bread was buttered. Would that be why Alison had started to take Sakura out? The answers were nowhere to be seen or heard. Scarlett had thought about going to Japan many times. Indulge in the Hello Kitty parades in Tokyo which her father spoke about. It was all so beautiful, all so far away from reality. Scarlett knew Sakura will one day need her, maybe Alison too. Scarlett had always wanted one thing from Alison; her approval.

Scarlett headed straight towards the kitchen. She had hardly eaten. She sometimes wondered why she couldn’t come home, but she just couldn’t. All she wanted was to be herself again. The phone began to ring. Scarlett ignored it, waiting for the answer phone message. Beep went the answer phone, the message coming shortly after.
“Hello Mrs Keat, Officer Price here from the Vixendale police station. We’ve got a lead on the absence of your daughter. No guarantees yet but we might have found her current location. We’ll keep you well informed. Have a nice day,”
Beep.
Scarlett rolled her eyes. Such a mystery over nothing. All she needed was someone like the snooty Ferguson sisters, Brittany Ferguson with luck, to see her through the window and that was it. The whole of Vixendale would know. Scarlett sighed as she opened the family fridge. She saw the usual food; it reminded her of her family.
Thanks for the cookies mum, such a shame you’re not here to witness me eat them.

“This is the life!” Ayesha said to herself as she lounged on her new couch in her new home. No more parents, no more depending on others. She was finally her own woman. Yeah baby! Ayesha smiled as she watched some lame program on her own new TV in her own new living/dining room. She really could not get over the amount of space she had, all to herself. The house even had two bedrooms! So much space, so little residents. It was a shame Ayesha didn’t have anybody to share her massive bed with but she didn’t let it bother her. Partners were irritating, whatever gender. All they did was whine and moan and expect you to hold their hand whenever they pleased. Some people needed space; Ayesha was one of those people.

“Maybe one day,” Ayesha sighed, a content smile on her face as she relaxed.
Ring ring.
“Now who on earth could that be,” Ayesha teased herself, groaning with satisfactory as she got out of her comfortable spot. She picked up the receiver.
“Hello?” Ayesha said, she heard a gasp from the other end of the line.
“She picked up! Ayesha’s on the phone! Yes mum, on the phone! She seems okay mum! Ayesha!” She heard Steven scream, Ayesha laughed.
“Steve you goon, what do you want?” Ayesha asked as Steven took a long draw for breath.
“Me, a goon? That’s no way to greet your brother missy!” Steven replied, he sounded extremely excited. It was a lovely feeling to know you’re missed. Ayesha liked this feeling, a lot.
“How are you?” Steven asked, Ayesha smiled.
“I’m very happy, I do miss home though,” Ayesha admitted, twirling her hair around her finger.
“What about you?”
“I’m okay but I miss my shopping buddy,” Steven replied, Ayesha pictured the signature pout that would be on his face. Bless him, good ol’ Steve.
“I’m sure you could find a replacement,” Ayesha sympathized, listening to her mother moaning in the background. Ayesha started to feel a bit homesick. Was moving out such a good idea after all?
“I suppose,” Steven replied, yawning.
“No one will ever replace you though, Ayesha!”
“I should hope so!” Ayesha giggled, releasing her hair from around her finger.
“Shut up mum, I’ll ask in a minute! You don’t give up, do you?” Steven shouted back at his mother’s moaning. Ayesha grinned.
“What does she want to ask?” Ayesha asked, Steven sighed.
“Something about you having kids,” Steven replied, Ayesha frowned.
“Tell her she won’t see a few of those for a while!” Ayesha said, Steven repeated his sister’s words to his mother.
“I miss you sis,” Steven sighed, Ayesha put on a weak smile.
“I miss you too,” Ayesha replied, sighing back.

Next time on Vixendale; what's up with Elizabeth [Libby]? Which Vixendale citizen really proves themself to be dumb?

Enjoy! Feedback wanted! x
Advertisement
Original Poster
#27 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 10:47 AM
Default Chapter Eight - A Rush of Trauma
I'm getting a bit concerned about this story. It's not that I'm doing it for comments, but they keep me motivated and my confidence is dropping as it seems nobody is interested in this story so I'd like someone honest to point out exactly what's wrong with it Thanks to Kyle & danirawr for the advice they have given me so far, you're absolutely lovely. <3

Chapter Eight - A Rush of Trauma
A lot of thoughts were running through Elizabeth’s mind.
How could you think your own mother is a murderer, you stupid bitch?
Hurtful and hateful thoughts, to be exact. Thoughts that managed to make Elizabeth sad. People say there’s no place like home but Elizabeth disagreed. This place was no longer a home, as far as Magda was concerned. It was now a gold digging society, her mother being the president of the club. Elizabeth wasn’t interested in money. She loved her friends. Elizabeth missed seeing her friends. Note to self: give Karina a call.
Karina really needed the company, surely? Elizabeth needed it too. That makes two.

“Libby! Dinner is ready!” Magda shouted, Elizabeth’s face formed a look of confusing. Magda? Cooking? Since when? Elizabeth smiled. Mother had finally gone through some effort for her daughter. Things were looking up and all within ten minutes. Elizabeth got up and entered the big dining/entrance hall area. Their house was nothing special but it was a nice bungalow. Nice enough for the two of them, anyhow. Elizabeth sat down at the table, sniffing to see what she had cooked.
“What have you done, mum?” Elizabeth asked, smiling. Magda smiled back.
Mac and cheese, perhaps a lunch meat sandwich?
“Spaghetti bolognaise,” Magda replied, Elizabeth began to grin.
“I have a bone to pick with you though,”
“Which would be?” Elizabeth wondered, Magda frowned.
“Where on earth did you go earlier? Meredith and I were very worried!” Magda stressed, Elizabeth rolled her eyes.
“To see dad,” Elizabeth replied, Magda frowned with sympathy.
“Look, pet, I know it’s hard but so many people around here have lost a parent,” Magda replied, placing Elizabeth’s plate down.
“I mean, look at Karina; she has no parents, only Meredith and Rob,”
“I know mum but, ergh, it’s difficult,” Elizabeth sighed; Magda gave her shoulder a squeeze.
“I might have found you a stepfather, anyway,” Magda replied, Elizabeth perked up. Not in the happy way, in the intrigued way.
“Oh yeah?” Elizabeth pondered, almost insisting Magda to continue.
“Yep, he has a Ferrari and a big house!” Magda fantasized, grinning boldly.
“Oh right,” Elizabeth replied, frowning slightly.
“I like them old and rich, Libby,” Magda smiled, Elizabeth smiled back.
“Was dad old and rich?” Elizabeth asked, Magda shrugged uneasily.
“Not much older than me and rich? Have to be kidding me!” Magda laughed, looking around the bungalow.
“We wouldn’t be living in a standard bungalow if he was very rich but he did have spare cash, dear,”
“Lovely, cool, really.” Elizabeth managed to croak out. What a thing to say to your daughter. Magda wasn’t the smartest of people, no way. She was as smart as a light bulb, only lights up when it’s got assistance.

WILLIAM!
Cheryl was screaming from the balcony. The whole town could probably hear.
“What?” William asked, hurrying to the scene. He stared at the look on Cheryl’s face. It was one he could not distinguish. Upset…horror? Right or wrong or wrong or right; the problem wasn’t fixing any sooner. William the builder? No, no; keep the agony aunt.
“Don’t just stare at me, you gormless idiot!” Cheryl whined causing William to snap back into reality. Agony aunt it is, no damage on the balcony was visible.
“What is wrong?” William asked as there didn’t seem to be a problem.
“My hair!" Cheryl screamed, quite bluntly. It wasn’t blunt to William.
“I don’t know why it’s like this! Isn’t peroxide meant to retain the strength of hair etc?” Cheryl continued, William raised an eyebrow.
What an idiot, William thought.

“You once were on a training course to be a hairdresser, right?” William asked, Cheryl nodded.
“Well, what a dumb hairdresser you were!”
“I’m not dumb!” Cheryl exclaimed, close to tears.
“Peroxide doesn’t do that, stupid,” William laughed, Cheryl groaned uncomfortably.
“I’m not stupid either!” Cheryl argued, frowning.
“What’s the capital of China?” William asked, Cheryl gave it a lot of thought. China. Geography lessons, year seven. They learned about capitals some day, but when? Oh! That was the day when Michael Flynn got his hair cut. So cute!
“Erm, hm, Korea?” Cheryl replied, William rolled his eyes.
“That’s a country, just like Barcelona apparently is,” William laughed, Cheryl frowned. She was becoming agitated. How dare William insult her? He couldn’t even get a girlfriend! Cheryl had a new boyfriend every time she went clubbing! Although, she got so drunk she couldn’t remember having one at all but what the heck, who cares anyway? Cheryl was the queen, of this household at least. Plain and simple.
“Your hair doesn’t look damaged, if that’s what you’re saying,” William replied, honestly. He smiled at his sister. Oh what a role model, even if she was younger.
“Look at the top of my head, stupid,” Cheryl spat, William took a look.
All he could see was roots. No grey hairs, no damage; just roots.
“The dark things!” Cheryl cried, losing grip of all self-control. She really did look like she was going to gnaw William’s head off now.
“They’re roots,” William replied, Cheryl gave him a blank look. Roots?
“You know, you dyed your hair; you’re gonna get roots, sis,”
“So… no damage?” Cheryl asked, fascinated. Roots. They say you learn something new everyday.
“No damage, now come indoors and watch TV with me; you look so agonized,” William replied, relief pouring onto Cheryl’s once-traumatized face.
He pulled his sister into a secure hug before taking her downstairs with him.

They sat downstairs in the main reception room, flicking through the channels together as they talked through, well, Cheryl, Cheryl, Me, Myself and I and, well, more Cheryl. William didn’t mind though. His sister needed the company.
“Ooh, let’s watch that!” Cheryl exclaimed, talking about the channel with Fairly Odd Parents on.
“Tracy Beaker’s on next too!”
“Are we hell watching a load of kids’ rubbish!” William replied, causing Cheryl to sigh.
“Let’s watch the news, Cher,”
“No! I hate the news,” Cheryl groaned, reaching for the remote. Before she could reach it, William grabbed it and flicked over to channel 1 to watch the news.
“Put it on the channel with Tracy Beaker on next!” Cheryl complained, William laughed.
“No, the news is more important,” William argued, Cheryl began to whine.
“Who even cares about the news?” Cheryl spat, getting all huffy.
“I do!” William admitted, watching it happily.
“You’re an outcast though,” Cheryl laughed, with a fragile smile.
“Now gimme that remote!”
“No?” William replied, Cheryl sighed.
“Fine, whatever,” Cheryl said, admitting defeat.
“I’ve just had a catastrophe verging onto mental breakdown and you’re already playing couch commando? Typical.”

Next time on Vixendale; looks like there's some tension going on in the happy families!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 12:15 PM
Hey, you still got me as one of your readers :D

Your story is good, you don't have anything to worry about.
There might be some flaws, but not like other stories that I read (wrote)

And I absolutely love Cheryl's hair! Where did you get it?
Original Poster
#29 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 12:17 PM
I can't actually remember ¬_¬
It was on a forum defo and was listed as 'Lady GaGa Pokerface hair'
I'll see if I can track it down
& tyvm :]
Scholar
#30 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 12:18 PM
This is great so far, I'm loving all the drama...but I am a bit confused as to who's who at the mo

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Original Poster
#31 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 12:26 PM
Thank youYeah I can understand why, do you think it'd be best if I posted a Cast's list as a Chapter kinda thing?

& Deco, I'm not sure whether this is the hair actually ;/, but I've found a lookalike & I'll pm you

Scrap that, found the real version :]
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 12:39 PM
I *think* you should make a cast list so people wouldn't be confused.

PS: Gonna use that hair until it gets all dirty and stuff :p
Forum Resident
#33 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 12:44 PM
No need to thank me, I didn't do anything.

I still think your story is good. It's got a great start, and is getting into the plot in a smooth way. I agree with the previous poster though, it can be a bit confusing as to who is who.
Original Poster
#34 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 1:35 PM
Default Cast List [To stop further confusion!]
Vixendale is a sweet community full of drama, which consists of:

The Brown Family First appearance: Chapter Three.
Ayesha Brown is a new bachelorette. She is the sister of Steven Brown and the daughter of Pasco and Jennifer Brown. As a child, she was a gospel singer but gave it up to concentrate on her education, which she almost flunked due to Pasco's illness which developed in 1999.
Steven Brown is rather camp. His mother, Jennifer Brown, is forever nagging at him as she is ashamed of her son. He is pretty wacky and has bright blue hair.
Jennifer Brown lost her first child at a young age and ever since it has shook her up. She is a real moaner and loves a good ol' nag, possibly the reason why Ayesha moved out.
Pasco Brown is a retired army cadet. It was hard for him to retire as he was so close to becoming a general but had to due to his suddenly developed heart disease, main symptom being stress.

The Jones Family First appearance: Chapter One.
Cheryl Bonita Jones is a wannabe diva. Her main dreams are becoming the next Katie Price, marrying a footballer and becoming a pop singer, perhaps a glamour model too. She is actually a very insecure person and nobody knows the real Cheryl, just what she was morphed to be by her glamour model mum, Juliet Esmé Jones, a distant relative of the one and only, Marilyn Monroe. She doesn't listen to her brothers pety opinions because, quite simply, she is all that matters in this household.
William Victor Jones is a tagalong [of his sister] who really just wants the easy life, nothing compared to what his sister wants. He has many friends in the community and misses his father, Christopher Jones, a lot. William gets very miffed when his sister doesn't listen to him.

The Ferguson Family First appearance: Chapter Three.
Tiffany Ferguson is a very observant woman who loves to be top notch. She has an ego the size of a house and completely envies Cheryl Bonita Jones. She is a musician and loves to play the piano to soak up the glory from her family. The smell of success in the morning really motivates her ego. She is a pretty redhead.
Brittany Ferguson is a fashion designer. She is very, very snooty and stuck up. Many people like her only because if you don't, she'll destroy you. She is very bossy and loves to think, infact know, she's in control. She is a blonde who wears designer glasses & designer clothes.
Brett Ferguson is slightly feminine but is straight sexuality wise. He is single and would love a family and a mansion but, at the moment, has to share with his family. Unlucky.
Kristopher Ferguson is a wise old man who loves his wife dearly. He worked very hard for his money and dislikes people who get given their riches. Kristopher is secretly ashamed that his children grew up the way he did but knows he cannot change it now.
Leila Ferguson is a snobby cow with a mission of taking over Vixendale. She is very patriotic and loves her family. She has never had to work in her whole life and loves her husband['s fortunes possibly]

The Keat Family First appearance: Chapter Two.
Alison Keat is a complete bitch. She is 40 years of age and hates her first daughter, Scarlett Keat, with a passion. She is of Japanese orientation and can speak it fluently, but has managed to master the English tongue. Her husband, who has not been named in the story yet, moved to Japan in 2007 to get away from the schemes Alison used to conduct.
Sakura Keat is a little girl whos heart belongs to her sister, Scarlett. She misses her sister dearly and has always suspected something on the absense of Scarlett.
Scarlett Keat has not been seen by the residents of Vixendale for a while now. Some say they've seen her ghost, some say they saw her get abducted by aliens; who knows?!

The Stringer Family First appearance: Chapter One.
Karina Stringer is the cousin of Bethany Stringer and the niece of Meredith and Robert Stringer. She loves her cousin dearly but cannot get over the death of her parents, which was a fatal hot air balloon accident on their 20 year anniversary.
Bethany Stringer is your average girl with strong feelings towards her cousin. She hates what her mother has done to herself but realizes there's nothing she can do. She is blonde and pretty with light brown eyes along with a monroe piercing.
Robert Stringer is a casual man who loves his wife, despite her recent obsessions. He doesn't mind spending money but is becoming fed up with Meredith's wild shopping antics and spending sprees.
Meredith Stringer is a plastic fantastic barbie doll who is obsessed with clothes, shoes and plastic surgery, despite having a grown up daughter. People around Vixendale believe she should grow up but Meredith doesn't care. She isn't changing for anybody!

The Cullen Family First appearance: Chapter Four.
Lisa Cullen is a young mother who enjoys shopping. She is very down to earth and is a good friend. Nothing bad is ever said about her as she hasn't got anything nasty to say about anybody.
David Cullen loves his family and wife to pieces. He is 6 years older than Lisa and they are deeply in love. One day he hopes to have another addition to the family and, secretly, Lisa feels the same.
Hannah-Louise Cullen is different to her parents. She feels like an outcast and is influenced by other peoples happenings, which has morphed her to be the cow she is today. She always regrets being a bitch and is always very sorry if she offends anybody.
Chelsea-May Cullen is best friends with Sakura Keat. She idolizes her mother and doesn't get on with her sister. When she grows up, she'd like to be a lawyer as she is very, very argumentative.

The Harding Family First appearance: Chapter Six
Magda Loveday Harding is a gold digger, who's husband died in a weird road accident. Nobody is sure of what happened in the event but Magda was left with his bungalow and his belongings, let alone cash. She is good friends with Meredith Stringer but secrely envies the 'hooker'.
Elizabeth Harding is usually called Libby and she wishes her father was still alive. She comes to his grave when she falls out with her mother. She has many suspicions over his death but none that she could possibly voice without causing a complete scene.

Obviously, I'll update this when characters come & go.
Enjoy ^_^
Scholar
#35 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 2:21 PM
Thanks, that helped clear things up A LOT

Call me Meg

lately i want everything

av credit
Forum Resident
#36 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 3:17 PM
Very helpful. I love the names you've used, they really suit the characters.
Original Poster
#37 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 4:02 PM
Default Chapter Nine - Clashes
I'm really pleased with the comments I've recieved so far, so thank you :] I hope the cast list clears all confusion up. If not, send me a message or drop me a line; I'll clear it up x

Chapter Nine - Clashes
It had been a long day for Meredith and Robert Stringer. Bethany’s 18th was only 3 days away and they were unsure on how Bethany was going to celebrate it, considering Scarlett had miraculously disappeared, Karina wasn’t even talking anymore and Bethany was in no mood for parties. It was dinner time. Meredith had managed to whip up some Chili Con Carne and they all tucked in, almost happily.
“Beth, darling, we need to decide what you’re doing for your 18th!” Meredith said, cheerfully starting a conversation.
“Oh yes, perhaps you and Karina could have a joint birthday?” Robert suggested, grinning. Karina let out a quiet sigh.
“Doesn’t look like that’s happening,” Bethany mumbled, below her voice.
“Yes, good idea, Rob!” Meredith chirped in, contently eating her meal.
“That would be wonderful,”

“What would you like to do for your birthday, Bethany dear?” Robert asked, giving his daughter the ‘cheer up’ sympathy look.
“I don’t know, my best friend doesn’t even exist round these parts anymore,” Bethany replied quietly, stirring her spoon around her steamy meal.
“I miss Scarlett so, so much,”
“She will come home dear, I hear the police are involved now,” Meredith replied, cheerfully. Bethany gave her mum a smile.
“I suppose Hannah-Louise or whatever her name is would be a good person to invite?” Robert suggested, Bethany thought politely.
“Yeah, could be,” Bethany replied, thanking her father for the kind suggestion.
“You’re ever so quiet, Karina,” Meredith said to her niece, concerned.
“Mhm,” Karina replied, quietly. She didn’t know what to say. What did she want to say except I love you Beth? As in family love, of course.
“This was so lovely Meredith honey,” Robert smiled as he finished the last scrap.
“Thank you and make it more often!”
“Of course I will,” Meredith replied, grinning as Robert left the table. Meredith soon finished and followed him from the table. Karina began to get up.
“Wait,” Bethany suddenly said, watching Karina as she sat back down.
“What?” Karina mumbled, Bethany rolled her eyes.
“What have you got to be upset about at this point in time?” Bethany asked, frowning.
“You weren’t the one accused of being a fake!”
“I don’t honestly care anymore,” Karina sighed, frowning back.
“I can’t wait till I’m 18; I’ll leave this sympathy hole!”
“Please, don’t go,” Bethany requested, unhappily.
“I want you to stay,”
“Whatever,” Karina snapped, hardly amused by such a showcase.
“Share my birthday with me, please?” Bethany asked, Karina swallowed hard. This was something she wanted, really wanted. The company, the joy. But she couldn’t give up the act. She couldn’t let go of the horrible tone. She really didn’t want to say it.
“No.” Karina replied, bluntly.

“What on earth did you think you were doing, coming home at bloody 4am?” Jennifer Brown moaned at her son, Steven Brown.
“No sweat mum, I was just out, okay?” Steven replied, sighing.
“Your father is getting old and what do you do? Wake him up at 4am!” Jennifer moaned, Steven frowned.
“I didn’t mean to mum!” Steven replied, Jennifer frowned. She shrugged shortly afterwards.
“What on earth are we meant to do with you, Steve?” Jennifer asked, sounding a bit upset.
“With your blue hair and childish antics! You probably won’t even give me some grandchildren,”
“I can’t help my sexuality, mum,” Steven frowned, Jennifer sighed.
“I think you should move out soon,” Jennifer admitted, stretching uneasily.
“What? This is my home!” Steven complained, pouting.
“That pout doesn’t work with me!” Jennifer laughed, grinning slightly.
“I wish Ayesha still lived at home,” Steven sighed, frowning. Jennifer frowned back. She missed her baby girl, her favourite.
“I miss her too, she was my baby!” Jennifer replied, Steven suddenly turned angry.
“Oh right and I guess that means I’m nothing?” Steven asked, furiously.
“Don’t get jealous of your sister!” Jennifer spat back, her own face looking angry.

“’Cause I’m that childish, aren’t I mum?” Steven replied, half sarcastic.
“Look at yourself with your pink and black hair. Why can’t you just accept your going grey?”
“Be quiet, you nasty fool,” Jennifer snapped. How had she managed to get such a rowdy son when Ayesha was such a pleasant, lovely girl? It remained unanswered and Jennifer wanted answers, fast.
Scholar
#38 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 3:56 AM
Poor Karina. I hope everything turns out okay for her

Call me Meg

lately i want everything

av credit
Forum Resident
#39 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 4:15 AM
Before I read the final paragraph I was thinking 'and the SON is childish for having blue hair? Look at the mum!'
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 10:38 AM
The cast list helps a lot

And the update's great!
Original Poster
#41 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 7:07 PM
Default Chapter Ten - Awkward Encounters
Thanks for all the support so far <3

Chapter Ten - Awkward Encounters
Ayesha Brown had been spending a lot of time on the internet lately. She had recently purchased a new computer to go in her new home with her brand spanking new wages! Woohoo! She rarely spoke to her family; she barely even picked up the phone. But why? Ayesha suddenly froze. There was one thing she wanted to say to this mysterious person she was typing to online. That was ‘I think I’m falling in love with you.’ Ayesha sighed and continued to type. She had met a handsome young charmer called Peter Longworth who had a job in accounts in a big, fancy office in SimCity. He seemed very nice, Ayesha liked him a lot.

PeterL1983: How are you today, princess?
Ayesha555: I am okay, what about you?
PeterL1983: I suppose I’m good, but I’d love to meet you.
Ayesha555: And maybe you could ..?
PeterL1983: Why would you want to meet me? :/
Ayesha knew what she wanted to say.
Because I love you.
Ayesha555: Because I do? Why don’t you come to mine for dinner?
PeterL1983: Are you sure?
Ayesha555: Of course I am sure!
PeterL1983: Thank you so much! I must be off now; I’m on the 1pm shift! I’ll see you later; do email me your address so I can find my way. Bye x x x x
PeterL1983 signed offline.

Scarlett Keat was usually spotted around the Wildlife Park. Nobody actually spotted her though. She wished they would. She considered getting a taxi home. Nobody would know its Scarlett Keat, the missing girl from Vixendale. Not a taxi driver, anyway. She sighed. When was she ever going to be allowed home? She knew Sakura and Alison wouldn’t be home. Maybe she should phone her dad? Yes, she should. That was a great idea. One thing Scarlett didn’t understand was why the police were involved. It was only a fall out, only a ‘never come back!’ Scarlett kept to her word. She wasn’t going back. She knew the consequences if she went back.
“Don’t you ever come back, you brat, or I’ll banish you from seeing your father, from seeing Sakura! You don’t fool me, Scarlett Keat! Stay away from here if you know what’s good for you and what’s good for your family!”
Her mother’s exact words. It was clear she wasn’t wanted and it was clear she could not, by any means, go home.

Scarlett decided she was going to go home. Sakura and Alison would be out. It’s a shame she felt like a criminal, like an intruder, in her very own home. She got up and rung the Taxi firm, who shortly picked her up to deliver her back to her home.
Home sweet home, Scarlett thought as she got out of the taxi. She grabbed the newspaper and walked indoors. Nothing like catching up on the local gossip. Scarlett sat down and flicked through the newspaper until something caught her eye.
‘Murder, She Claimed!’
As Scarlett looked deeper into the article, she exclaimed as she saw her picture on it.
’35 year old mother, Alison Keat, from Vixendale, has been left traumatized as she claims her daughter, Scarlett Keat, is dead. Police are still investigating into the mystery of Scarlett Keat and refuse to give into Alison Keat’s claims.
‘We just want her to come home!’ Alison Keat was heard saying in her local Simerfield.
‘What did we do to ever deserve such a tragedy? Her sister misses her terribly and so do I!’
Friends and family all over Vixendale are concerned of Scarlett’s absence, as well. While police are searching for Scarlett, Alison is left calling her husband for support.
‘We just want her to come home’ were Alison’s last words on the matter.’

“What the actual f-”
“Sakura, did you have a nice time at the Zoo?” Alison said, walking up the path with Sakura.
“Yes mummy, I did,” Sakura replied, as they walked up the path.
“Shame Scazzy wasn’t here to enjoy it with me,”
Scarlett began to panic. She could hear her sister and mother outside.
Shit.
Forum Resident
#42 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 2:27 AM
Great update!
I wonder what Alison will say if she finds Sakura. I'm interested to know what this big falling out was over.
Mad Poster
#43 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 4:27 AM
I like the update :D
Scholar
#44 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 5:24 AM
Oooh. I'm very intrigued, cant wait for update

Call me Meg

lately i want everything

av credit
Original Poster
#45 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 5:11 PM
Hehe. I am glad you like the chapter :D
I may update later on
Original Poster
#46 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 4:55 PM
Default Chapter Eleven - Homecoming
What am I going to do?!
Scarlett jumped to her feet. Any minute now and Sakura and Alison would spot her. She had no time to waste. Scarlett didn’t know what would really happen if Alison saw her. Neither did she want to find out.
The backdoor!
Scarlett glanced at it. Not enough time. Not enough time!

They say, well, Cheryl quoted from that typical American film Clueless, that when you die, you see all these... thoughts. Scarlett didn’t know if she was going to die, but she knew she certainly weren’t having many thoughts. No time for thoughts. She legged it upstairs when the door opened. She didn’t think. She walked along the upstairs corridor, heading towards the final flight of stairs.
“Can you hear something upstairs, Sakura?” Alison wondered, Scarlett gulped.
No. Please say no!
“No mummy, maybe it’s a rat?” Sakura pondered, Alison sighed.
No! Don’t check; you don’t have any flipping rats!
“Don’t be silly Sakura, we don’t have rats,” Alison replied, letting her mind rest. Scarlett’s body flooded with relief as she climbed the next flight of stairs, right into the old storage room. Nobody came up here, why would they? Cheap furniture and odd bits were crammed in this room. Although, there was a fridge. It usually contained the old crisps Sakura used to eat. The only thing that worried Scarlett was the upstairs bathroom. Did Sakura or Alison use it? She wasn’t sure.
What am I going to do?!
The thought flooded back in her head. She couldn’t stay up here, could she? It smelt musty and dust had collected in the room. Scarlett heaved as her eyes began to water.
What could she do?

The fall out between Bethany and Karina Stringer was still progressing, but not for much longer. Both of them were sat in their bedroom, having a heart-to-heart chat.
“I don’t want to ruin your birthday, Beth,” Karina said, frowning.
“Then don’t, share it with me?” Bethany asked, pouting.
“Please?”
“I’m worried because I may ruin it with my sudden swings!” Karina admitted, frowning. Karina really wanted this, so bad. Bethany wanted it too, luckily enough.
“The only thing you’re ruining is our friendship, our bond!” Bethany moaned, Karina rolled her eyes.
“Mum always said you were a drama queen!” Karina teased, Bethany grinned.
“Drama queen by day, complete party princess by night!” Bethany replied, a proud smile forming on her smooth face.
“’Cause being a gangster is like hella tight!” Karina mocked, laughing. Bethany felt warm. Karina was seemingly happy and so was she.
“You? Gangster? Don’t make me laugh!” Bethany joked, laughing also.
“Unfair!” Karina simply said, pouting like a good ’un.

“Karina Stringer, you are too cute!” Bethany gushed, in awe of Karina’s sweet face.
“No I’m not,” Karina replied, shyly knocking Bethany’s sentence. She was anything but cute in her opinion.
“Yes you are, don’t make me argue with you!” Bethany insisted, grinning.
“Okay, I’m cute, whatever,” Karina replied, sighing with defeat.
“Scarlett was also very cute,” Bethany sighed, Karina frowned.
“I’m sure she still is,” Karina said, sighing also.
“See, I ruin everything! You wouldn’t feel like this if I wasn’t here!”
“You don’t Kari, shut up,” Bethany insisted, bluntly. She tried not to let Karina’s ongoing depression swings get to her. It was difficult with such an ugly atmosphere but she managed.
“I know what’ll cheer us all up,” Bethany added, carefully.
“What?” Karina mumbled, Bethany smiled.
“You’ll see!” Bethany replied, rising to her feet. Karina daren’t look up.

Karina finally looked up to see what she was doing. Bethany smiled as she watched her cousin.
“Well, what are you doing?” Karina asked with confusion, Bethany simply shrugged.
“You’ll see!” Bethany replied, grinning at Karina’s impatience. Karina raised an eyebrow. She was fascinated, not used to such a feeling. Suspense, wonder and high hopes yet all in one. Suddenly, her feeling was blocked out by a loud noise, filling her ears with beautiful tunes, her toes with rhythm and her mind with lyrics.
Music.
“Before you say something, there’s more to the emergency cheer up program than just music!” Bethany grinned, beginning to dance.
“No…” Karina suddenly stuttered, shaking her head.
“Don’t be such a spoil sport!” Bethany laughed, Karina began to feel intimidated.
“Come on!
“I can’t dance!” Karina complained, Bethany shrugged mid-way through dancing.
“Stop whining like a baby and get up!” Bethany snapped, rather kindly to be fair. Not a nasty snap, more of a safely sharp tone. Karina sighed and rose to her feet. She joined Bethany and danced. She had never really danced before. Karina hated her old school discos, especially the school prom. What a disaster that was.
“You aren’t even bad!” Bethany admired, Karina was touched.
“Thanks! You’re real good, though,” Karina replied, flattered by such a compliment.
“I had lessons, silly,” Bethany corrected, lightly. Karina let out an ‘ohh!’
“You’re such a good person, Beth,” Karina replied, smiling happily as she danced.
“Just like you’re a good cousin, Kari,” Bethany responded, smiling back.
“Share my birthday with me?”
Karina didn’t bother to think it over. Neither did she bother to let the regret come boiling right into her mind, into her body. It was simple, her answer self-explanatory.
“Sure,” Karina agreed, grinning like she had never before.

Next time on Vixendale; look into the love of the oldest couple in Vixendale.
Forum Resident
#47 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 4:02 AM
Nice update.
Scarlett is very pretty!
Original Poster
#48 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 4:34 PM
Thank you
I am thinking of starting another story but I'd probably keep this one going
Original Poster
#49 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 3:53 PM
Default Chapter Twelve - True Love
Leila and Kristopher Ferguson were getting old now, but not old enough to fall out of love. They were very much in love, or that’s how it seemed.
“I never want to throw our marriage away, Leila,” Kristopher admitted, holding his wife close. Leila smiled at his declaration of love, it was beautiful to hear.
“I feel exactly the same,” Leila replied, taking grip of his hand as well.
“Look at the empire we’ve built together, look at our beautiful children,”
Kristopher couldn’t help but frown at the empire comment.
“Yes, our children are beautiful,” Kristopher agreed, sighing with no care in the world. Leila sighed all the same, happily.

They enjoyed getting away from the family by sitting in the sheltered area in their grounds. It was a beautiful spot, especially at night. And, better yet, it was away from reality, away from still having to feed their children, even though they were old enough to stand on their own two feet. They always wanted it to be just the two of them in their old age and this was as close at it gets.
Kristopher let go, out of the cuddle, to gaze into his wife’s eyes.
“You are the most beautiful lady I’ve ever laid eyes on,” Kristopher said, smiling.
“You are the kindest man I’ve ever met,” Leila replied, she looked at his lips then moved back up into his eyes. Was she avoiding lip contact? Kristopher looked at his wife, stroking her hair as he cleared his throat.
“Can I keep you?” Kristopher asked, delicately looking at Leila’s fragile face with care. The moment was intense. Leila nodded without making a single noise.

“You’re my fair lady, my queen,” Kristopher whispered. The moment was delicate, as if violins were silently playing in the back ground. Hearts were on fire and worlds were colliding as the oldest couple in Vixendale portrayed their love. It’s as if the drama didn’t matter anymore and neither did the empire, the establishment they had produced. Only Leila and Kristopher mattered and their love.
“I’m in love with you,” Leila replied, her tone weak and fragile. She didn’t waste anymore time. They didn’t waste anymore time.

Next time on Vixendale; is this moment of passion for real or just a typical fling?
Original Poster
#50 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 9:38 PM
Default Chapter Thirteen - Love or Lust?
WARNING: this chapter contains WooHoo, which will hopefully be harmless to readers. Enjoy!

It was Bethany’s 18th birthday. She invited close people such as Meadow T, Hannah-Louise, Magda and Elizabeth. Bethany air kissed her guests as they arrived and put on some tunes for them to enjoy.
“Perhaps you should do the cake now, Meredith?” Robert suggested, Meredith thought hard.
“Perhaps you’re right, Bob,” Meredith replied, smiling. She wandered into the kitchen to light the candles.
“Come on girls! Birthday girl’s cake is ready!” Meredith yelled when she had finished. The girls tumbled into the kitchen as Bethany stood in front of her cake.

Bethany blew out her candles to receive a cheer from all of the party guests as she grew into her new form. She became disappointed as she didn’t notice the different immediately but it wasn’t her real birthday until tomorrow, just the celebration.
They all went into the living room like a flock of sheep.
“Is it okay if my cousin, Richard Stratus, comes?” Meadow asked, Meredith laughed cheerfully.
“The more the merrier!” Meredith giggled, jumping to her feet.
“Now where’s that expensive vodka I’ve been saving?”
Karina rolled her eyes and giggled as she spoke to her friends. Meadow rose to her feet as the doorbell rung.
“That’ll be Ricky!” Meadow smiled, getting the door.
Bethany was bopping her head to the music, feeling slightly lonely as Karina snuggled in between their friends, happily chatting. Bethany’s loneliness didn’t survive long though, mind you.
“So you’re the birthday girl?” Richard asked, beginning to dance with her.
“Well, yeah,” Bethany replied, smiling at his company. He was kinda cute, you know.

“How’s the party, show girl?” Richard asked, appearing to admire Bethany. Almost drooling at her goddess-like appearance, in Richard’s opinion, he tried to control himself.
Girls aren’t good for you, Rick, thought Richard.
“It’s a bit better now you’re here,” Bethany replied, her puppy dog eyes shining in the party atmosphere.
All they do is tease you, tempt you…
“I’m pleased I’ve come to your rescue,” Richard smiled, trying to keep the heat low.
“Perhaps you could be my hero?” Bethany prowled, shooting him a flirty look.
Try to seduce you…
“Maybe in a later life?” Richard heard himself saying, his angelic side of his conscience speaking out.
“Why not now?” Bethany asked, disappointed.
Or maybe it’s you who’s the enemy here…
“Let’s have a party in your bedroom, gorgeous” Richard whispered, she dragged him through the door of her bedroom without being noticed by anybody, luckily, and it wasn’t long before things really heated up.

“You’re a good kisser, diva,” Richard purred, Bethany gave him a wink.
“Thanks,” Bethany replied, Richard began to move down onto her neck.
“What are you doing?”
He needn’t reply. Especially not when her mother experiences the obscene statement he’s leaving on her precious neck.
Bethany sighed with delight as he made his mark on her neck.

He soon moved from her neck and stared her in the face. Things weren’t quite hot enough not, not hot enough for Richard. Bethany was a vulnerable girl, possibly a bit caught up in the moment in such an atmosphere as an 18th birthday. Richard didn’t let that stop him.
“What now?” Bethany asked causing Richard to smirk dirtily.
“Don’t ask, just do,” Richard briskly ordered, quietly.
He hitched her up onto his body and their lips collided, their tongues locked as the room heated up and the pace sped up.

“Where on earth is Beth?” Meadow wondered, Hannah-Louise shrugged.
“Maybe she’s in her bedroom?” Hannah-Louise wondered, looking at Karina.
“Should I check?” Karina replied, everybody nodded except Elizabeth. She was a logical kid and at this moment was when some logic kicked in.
“No,” Elizabeth replied, searching the room.
“I think the question you should all ask yourself is where on earth Meadow’s cousin is.”
“Ooh,” Hannah-Louise replied, getting the idea of where Elizabeth was coming from.
“Good point,”
“Wouldn’t wanna walk in on that,” Meadow laughed, Karina giggled.
“Let’s just leave them,” Karina smiled, continuing to chat to her friends again.

“Why have you stopped baby?” Bethany panted, Richard stretched.
This is getting boring now.
“Not enough room on this couch,” Richard lied, but it was half true. He couldn’t get what he wanted on a measly sofa.
“We could move?” Bethany suggested, breathless from all of the sensation. She just didn’t want it to end.
“Where to?” Richard replied, Bethany thought.
“Parents room?” Bethany said, smiling. Richard grinned.
“They’ll be in the kitchen, you see,” Bethany added, getting up. The coast was clear. Karina and the guests were distracted as they snuck into the parents’ room. They climbed onto the bed eagerly and, to Richard’s disappointment, they continued to kiss but it was harder, faster. They had to stop for breath a lot.
Finally, he took control and stopped.
“What’s wrong?” Bethany asked, pouting.
“How far you wanna go, party princess?” Richard asked back, Bethany smirked.
“How far do you wanna take me, baby?” Bethany flirted, Richard grinned.

Truth was, she didn’t even know what she was doing.

Next time on Vixendale; date from heaven or date from hell?
Page 2 of 3