Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#26 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 7:07 PM
Default Fergus Rice - Application
Please help! Our son is in desperate need of a good education!

Name: Fergus Rice
Species: Of good Elvish stock
Brief Biography: Our beautiful son was blessed by an angel’s visit when he was just a baby. We are convinced that he was bestowed with “special gifts” after this marvellous event, but so far it looks like all he was given was a heightened sense of mischief! He can do all sorts of tricks no other elves are capable of – he can become invisible, walk on ceilings and he is becoming increasingly apt at levitating. Now that he is older we don’t feel that education at his local school, or even the local Private school, would benefit him; Fergus simply needs to be in a place which can help bring out the best in him and his “gifts”.
Any special requirements: We would suggest that classroom windows and doors are firmly locked, so as to prevent him climbing onto the roofs (he seems to really enjoy doing this, for some reason).

Head Shot

(Big version here)

Body Shot

(Big version here)

Free Shot

(Big version here)

We hope that you can teach Fergus at your wonderful High School. He really is a lovely and intelligent boy, but he does require firm treatment in the working environment.

I hope that this entry is okay. Let me know if I have to change anything. Thank you!

"Life isn’t like coursework, baby. It’s one damn essay crisis after another."
Boris Johnson

"By Jove! Which is always to say, by myself."
Caligula; I, Claudius
Advertisement
#27 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 7:33 PM
wow great job amalinaball! Fergus seems to have a great personality
#28 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 8:48 PM
Default My Application
Name: Xena Trant (Pronounced Exna)

Species: Ramboinia

Brief Biography: I have lived on this planet since i was 7 years old. I came here with my dad looking for my mum because she had disappeared. As soon as we landed we both fell in love with the planet and decided to stay there. Because i am a teen my dad thinks it would be best that i go to a special school for non-human's. I don't know wheather to be excited or scared.

Any special requirements: At one o'clock on the dot i need to take Medicine to stop me from getting angry because when i get angry i go on fire and that could be a serious danger to other pupils.

Head shot:

Body Shot:

Free Shot:

This is me in one of my moods...
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 8:55 PM
Yay, two more! I love Fergus' freeshot, and I love Xena's eyes. Nice to have you both on board! :D

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Field Researcher
#30 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 9:26 PM
Thank you! :D

I think this will be a fun contest - all of the pupils so far are really diverse. This should be excellent!

Boris Johnson

Caligula; I, Claudius
Field Researcher
#31 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 9:57 PM
Name: Nila Farpor

Species: Hellcalf

Breif Biography: As a hellcalf, one of the last TRUE demons, I spent most of my life in, well, hell. My father decided that it was time the hellcalf's assimilated themselves into society, so here I am. Assimilating. Oh Joy!

Any Special Requirements: Please keep me away from other Demon's. I will fight, if they call themselves that, for they are not full demons! *grumble grumble*

Pictures:

Headshot

Bodyshot

Freeshot - That's me finally leaving hell. You can see green over my shoulder. That was the first time I saw grass o.O
#32 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 2:56 AM
May I ask how many spots are left for the students?

My game just crashed epicly, and I'm struggling to get it to work, but I want to join so badly!

I hope I can get it fixed in time... D:
Forum Resident
#33 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 3:29 AM
Default APP [((Myra Maines))]
Name: Myra Maines

Species: Zombie

Brief Biography: My life ended prematurely at the age of fifteen when I got pelted by a massive hail stone. I was dead and burried for three full days before I got bored and clawed my way back to the surface. Turns out, my tight wad father had paid a measley sum to the grim reaper to bring me back to life. And sadly, I'm not quite what I used to be. For starters, I have this insane craving for brain smoothies.

Any special requirements: A good deoderant, a lot of perfume and the occasional needle and thread to keep my parts together.

Head shot:

Body Shot:

Free Shot:

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

#34 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 3:45 AM
Myra is beautiful! (for a dead girl lol) Great work Rabbit
Forum Resident
#35 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 4:34 AM
Thank you, novemberlove. Your Zykina and Nathan are lovely too (though I think I may be favoring Nathan right now . . he's yummy). Your entries are part of what drew me to this contest.

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

#36 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 5:03 AM
Rabbit: Gahh, I love her. <3

Anyways, I got my game working and was able to put my student together.

Name: Autumn Springs

Species: Part Seasalpan and part human

Brief Biography: My father is the world-renowned astronomer Jacob Springs, and my mother, a native of the Third Sector of Seasalpa. After his shocking discovery of the planet, my father insisted on joining his crew in an expedition to Seasalpa. What they discovered was a world separated into four portions, each entirely themed by one of the four seasons. In the Third Sector, themed after Fall, he fell in love with my mother and jetted her back to Earth with him. Needless to say, the result of their marriage was the freak that is me. On Earth, I discovered a passion for gardening, which completely goes against the culture of my Third Sector ancestors, who worship the death of plants rather than their growth.

Any special requirements: Unlimited access to sunlight is a must, as I am half plant and undergo photosynthesis.

Photos [click for full version]:

Headshot:

Bodyshot:

Freeshot:

Forum Resident
#37 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 5:08 AM
Blast the Stereo: D@mn it, yours is better than mine *hates you for two seconds* But really, it looks soooo good. I love your idea!

#38 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 5:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RabbitRoadkill
Blast the Stereo: D@mn it, Adam, yours is better than mine *hates you for two seconds* But really, it looks soooo good. I love your idea!

Thanks! *hugs*

You're too hard on yourself. Yours is seriously amazing, no lie.

Did I ever mention that that was the hair that I planned to use for your contest [which I'm sad that I must wait for D:]? Funny, because my entry was going to be a zombie, too. XD

Holy crap, I just realized how cruddy the quality of my bodyshot is. What happened? D:
#39 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 8:32 AM
Oh i am so excited this is my first contest but all you guys look REALLY good....
Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 9:54 AM
Woot! More entries!

Blast the Stereo - Great pics! And I think the name wins the whole contest. She looks quite organic :D

RabbitRoadkill - The last shot is kinda creepy. Spawn of the Grim Reaper?

nicole123 - I love her tattoo

novemberlove - Nice second entry! I don't think I might make a second entry--I might not handle it

amalinaball - Aww, so cute! What's with the last pic? He's walking on the ceiling?
Mad Poster
#41 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 9:57 AM
(Well here goes!! This is my very first contest.)

Name: Pepper Ashton

Species: Zircian

Brief Bio:
On the day I was to become the ruler of my planet Zircia (located in a spiral galaxy in the constellation Coma Berenices), a deadly plague spread throughout my planet, nearly wiping it clean. My brother and I barely escaped with our lives! We spent nearly 1,000 years searching and hoping to find a new place with life, that resembled our own. We finally found this planet, and the inhabitants here are similar to those on my home planet. Since living here I've been getting a lot of negative comments from the students at the school I am attending. They all stare at me with this look, as if they've never seen anything like me before. They say I resemble a "Ball-Joint Doll" whatever the heck that is. Finally I got fed up with it, I found an article in the newspaper about your school, who accept "freaks" like me, which would make me nearly perfect for Mythic Dawn High.

Any Special Requirements: I can not join in any physical education, I get fractured easily.

Head shot:

Body shot:

Free shot:

Although usually you will find me playing a game of chess, I also like to pretend that I am a DJ in my spare time (don't tell anyone I told you).

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Test Subject
#42 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 10:25 AM
Eek, all of these entries look fantabulous. SilentPsycho, would you mind saving a spot for me, if it isn't too much trouble? I'll have my entry posted in a day or two.

Looks like there's gonna be some fierce competition. *excited*
Field Researcher
#43 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 12:37 PM
Added Nila's images. Hope you like!
Em
Top Secret Researcher
#44 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 12:39 PM
Nila is stunning! The competition's getting harder and harder!
Field Researcher
#45 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 12:43 PM
Thanks It is, isn't it... there are sooo many beautiful entries! I'm a big fan of Fergus... he's kinda cute lol.
My game kept crashing and I was like oh noes, I won't get to enter, but I got new video drivers, and it worked! This is gonna be great. (I've said that before, haven't I? lol)
Em
Field Researcher
#46 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 12:48 PM
Whoa.... These are all fabulous entries! This looks like it will be a great contest - I really like the diversity and the different approaches everybody has made with their characters.

1306 Yup, he's walking on the ceiling. The idea is that he's very mischievious and since he can do all sorts of unusual things, he gets a kick out of showing off. There he's scared his poor dad in the kitchen, causing him to drop all the food on the floor.

Boris Johnson

Caligula; I, Claudius
#47 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 12:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amalinaball
.Yup, he's walking on the ceiling. The idea is that he's very mischievious and since he can do all sorts of unusual things, he gets a kick out of showing off. There he's scared his poor dad in the kitchen, causing him to drop all the food on the floor.

I love the shot of him on the ceiling i've been wondering how you managed to do that, especially with the spilled food, it looks really cool!
Field Researcher
#48 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 1:02 PM
Thanks! I have about 10 different shots I was thinking of using for his Free Shot - I wanted the rogue in him to shine through, since in the entry his parents go on about how he is getting out of hand. (That's one of the reasons Fergus himself didn't write the entry - he's probably off having fun!) This was my favourite, plus it showed off one of his "gifts" quite nicely.

I simply put together two animations - one was from Nightlife, I think; and the other was from the Photobooth in Nightlife as well. So it makes it looks like he has popped up onto the ceiling and given his dad a fright, making him drop their dinner.

Boris Johnson

Caligula; I, Claudius
Top Secret Researcher
#49 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 1:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amalinaball
1306 Yup, he's walking on the ceiling. The idea is that he's very mischievious and since he can do all sorts of unusual things, he gets a kick out of showing off. There he's scared his poor dad in the kitchen, causing him to drop all the food on the floor.

I love that shot. This is a creativity-based competition, so that's a real lifesaver--poses and actions. This competition's gonna be epic, I just know it.
Theorist
#50 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 3:30 PM
*Wahoot! your online!*
Before I start, May I just apologize for writing a Novel like Little Simone here?!
I just kept adding and adding! XD

------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Simone Yattle (Pronounced; Syi-Mon-ey Yaa-t-ll)

Species: ExtraTerrestrial (But He's from human mother)

Brief Biography: Simone was Never the "best" of children, He always found "Something" Hard. For instance, He was always bullied. Simone was the last person to be picked for anything, From sports to Friends. Simone is best known for his Drama involvements, He is fascinated by the art and is taking "Drama & Theatrical Studies" as his 'select' subject at his current school. (He is wishing to continue the course later)

In his spare time Simone regally is writing a book, He is a great novelist and Like his father, is always on the computer. He is a fan of Murder Mysterys and Epic Fiction. Simone's latest book "Two hearts till breakdown" is a Fiction, telling the story of an explorer from earth lost in his own mind. -Its a good read!

Simone is attempting a placement at Mythic Dawn High to expand his learning, He has fallen back with many subjects like Mathematics and Biology due to excessive problems at school. In the 7 other subjects Simone takes, He receives grades from A to C, And is always eager to attempt, or try something new.

Some say he is always having an "External" look about him, But deep inside, Simone is very human. He was enthrilled to find someone in the same situation as him, a Teen called " Johnny Smith" From Strangetown. Unfortunately contact has been left with Johnny, after the town was alienated due to Attacks and protests for "Missing Sims".

Any special requirements: None, (He's Mostly Human!), Oh, but if it is possible, with Boarding, all or any "white gold" objects must not be within 20m of the bed, Due to allergies, (Causes Skin to turn Blue and hair to go ghostly white.)

Head Shot

Body Shot

Free Shot

It would be a great shame for Simone not to be aloud to your school, He is very talented and although none of his extra curricular activitys regally cross with his school life, I'm sure with a little bit of luck and the barrier will break between him and other Teens.

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/

Page 2 of 20