Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 5:40 AM
Name: Loretta DeLancy
Gang: Lottie's a member of "The Ugly" gang, but if you call her ugly, you'll be slapped. She joined because she wants to be among the people who run the town. It is exceedingly important to her that she live a comfortable life with as little hard work as possible.
Bio: Lottie likes to gamble. She spends most of her free time playing cards at the Saloon or the Inn. Surprisingly, she's usually an honest player, and she almost always wins.
Lottie has a mean streak that nobody will ever see. Obnoxious, catty, malicious, cruel, snarky, critical of everyone but herself... but only in her mind. She's a bit too spineless to say any of the terrible things she thinks about others. They might say worse to her if she did, and wounded pride is not something she handles well. So she acts sweet, hoping to gain admiration.
Lottie treats everything as either painfully boring or delightfully exciting. Beautiful or revolting. Black or white, no in between. But she's indecisive, so her way of thinking puts her a little "off"...

Here's another body shot. I couldn't decide which pose I liked best for the gang picture.
Advertisement
Original Poster
#52 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 5:59 AM
Atropa - I listed Calista as a gambler for now. If you want it changed later, just let me know.

WooHoo- Calliope looks nearly to sweet to be part of the Ugly gang! Can you please do a full body shot of her doing something once you know what role you want her to play?

So everyone understands why I'm being so darn picky wanting full body shots of their characters on a plain background... I'm creating old time portraits for each gang to kick off the roleplaying. Here's an example:

It's a bit empty right now, but it'll fill up once I get pictures from everyone.

Also, I'm begining to add avatars for those who asked for them with the list of the characters here
I think I have the two that asked for an avatar, if you asked and it's not there then I missed ya. Please PM me letting me know.

So, as of this post we have the following openings:
The Good: 3 slots
The Bad: 1 slot
The Ugly: 2 slots

Still need a sheriff!! I'm heading to bed now. I'll check back in the morning.
#53 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 6:08 AM
(( Shenanigans, I'll get you the picture on a plain background tomorrow ^^ Also a better picture of a headshot for an avatar, which they look amazing btw ))
#54 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 6:17 AM
#55 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 8:02 AM
Default Application Dr Josh Cooper
Name: Dr Josh Cooper
Biography: A rather educated and refined man Joshua played the piano from a young age. The Dr has two main weaknesses Opium and gambolling, although he’s also prone to sampling a little Ether to steady his hands. He’s not one to be tricked, like most he’s an expert shot with the six barrel but he also wields a wicked knife.
His wife, Mary died in childbirth a few years back, and although there was nothing he could do to prevent it the memory still hangs like a millstone around his neck. Since then he’s been on a downward spiral, not giving a damn about anyone but himself.
Gang: The Ugly
Building: Doctors House
Picture:

Plain body shot for the old time portrait of the ugly gang
http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/...Cooperplain.jpg

Plain headshot for avatar
http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/...ooperplain2.jpg

Freeshots:
http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/...=JoshCooper.jpg
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 8:24 AM
((Shenan, an avatar would be awesome, because all I've got right now is a hastily drawn mushroom cloud. Also I'll have Tom's full body pic up tomorrow, it's late.))

*counter culture since '03 and counting*

"LMAO wtf r u syaing?!!1!"
The above sentence is not english. I only understand english. Thank you.
#57 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 10:57 AM
slytherin-girl, how about a native american woman who married a pioneer trailblazer and is now victim of oppression and prejudice?

Shenanigans, I'll get Jack's body shot up ASAP. Right now I'm sat at home in agony with nothing to do because I forgot to use sunblock and went to the beach *wince* So I'll go on the Sims to take my mind off the sunburn xD
Test Subject
#58 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 2:28 PM
ummm.....I dont know how long its gonna be until I can get a picture. I tried to get it yesterday but my game kept screwing up on me. It shouldnt take too long for me to fix.....I think Ill just reinstall but I dont know if I can get that done by tomorrow so Ill have gone over two days.... Shenanigans would that be ok or should I just drop out..
#59 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 2:34 PM
I added a body shot to Jack's app and gave him a new hairdo That thing in his right hand is a gun by the way. It happens to be pointing at you.
Original Poster
#60 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 2:37 PM
Good Morning Ya'll!

Pandaness
: That was really great of you to offer the saloon up for download. And thanks for the compliments on the avatars. I am a big fan of 123s avatars for the Desparado RPs. But sparklies didn't seem to go with a Wild West theme. It took me a while to come up with an old movie type feel. Anyway, glad ya like them.

veldagia- I will list Dr. Cooper under the Ugly gang for ya.

xsnowdropx- Thanks for letting us know. That rule is more there for people who seem to enter but disappear. We can have some leniency. Worse comes to worse your character will be camera shy and not in the gang's photo. Good luck with your computer!
Test Subject
#61 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 2:44 PM
ok thanks.

Its shouldnt be too long really, Im just gonna be kinda busy the next couple of days. But Im sure I can definatly get my pic by monday....but I can probably get it in sooner too
Scholar
#62 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 3:27 PM
Okay, okay I'll think of something Darn my lazy self lol

Actually I do kinda like the Southern Belle idea *evil grin* I think I'll use that, there still a spot on the good left? I'll twist it slightly to make that work.

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Original Poster
#63 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 4:32 PM
Haylifer - Sorry to hear of the sunburn! Do you know about Aloe Vera gel, and how it can be a lifesaver after a sunburn? (Sorry, I'm a mom at heart, always trying to take care of folks. lol) Oh, and I'm LOVING that Jack fellow of yours. Even though you didn't ask, I had to make an avatar with him. (He made me do it!)

Stylequeen- I added your avatar to the characters list also.

Slytherin-girl - YAY!! I'm glad you changed your mind!
#64 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 4:33 PM
I'm getting carried away with my picture taking look I have about three more and I can't use them. Maybe I should make up an album! I can't wait to start RPing him, anyway.

EDIT: Just missed your last post Shenanigans! Ooh we have an Aloe Vera plant in the kitchen, now I'm planning to go put it through the juicer And I was just about to request an avatar too, heheh xD Thankyou!
Scholar
#65 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 4:37 PM
Default Application: Katherine Eugenie Hamilton
Awwwwww thanks! *grins and does the dance for old times sake* yes THAT dance :P

Name: Mrs. Katherine Eugenie Hamilton

Biography: Katherine lived the spoiled life of a Southern Belle until she was 17 and her father decided it was high time she got married. His husband of choice for her was Joseph Hamilton, a man 15 years her senior. They were married and she gave birth to a daughter, Emily Rose Hamilton when she was 19. Joseph soon decided he wanted to strike it rich (well richer I suppose) in the West, and packed up his young family and moved to Tumbleweed Valley. Katherine was not at all thrilled with moving there, and still resents her husband for making them do so. However she’s determined to make the best life she can there for herself and little Emily.

Gang: The Good

Building: Her own home

Pictures:

Headshot:

Bodyshot:

The Family:

SixWordStories
#66 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 4:40 PM
*joins in the secret dance* Katherine sounds interesting, I'd like to see her picture! And her daughter shares my name :D
Scholar
#67 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 4:43 PM
Ahhh but there are only a few people who CAN do the *hope I remembered it right* SLBSCLM dance :P

SixWordStories
#68 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 4:53 PM
Yep, one being my Elena! We are the elite And our SLBSCLM dance is the secret handhake to the secret society of SLBSCLM, no less.
Scholar
#69 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 5:03 PM
Exactly *nods wisely* Remind me to stay clear of rivers this time

SixWordStories
#70 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 5:20 PM
(( Shenan, I don't take credit to the saloon, I found it on MTS2 XD ))
Test Subject
#71 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 6:20 PM
Got a pic up. Thanks to Nikki (stylequeen).
Original Poster
#72 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 6:49 PM
Haylifer - lol I never tried putting the plant in the juicer. lol But I know at Wal-mart, or any similar type store, you can buy a bottle of Aloe Gel. It's usually somewhere by Lotions or Bubble Bath. I'm a white girl that grew up in Sunny Southern Arizona. I learned the power of Aloe the hard way. lol

slytherin-girl - Mrs. Katherine sounds intresting! I'm supposing she's part of the good?

styleqeen - My pleasure

Pandaness - Oh, my bad! I thought you made that one. Sorry! Still thanks for posting a link.

Omarion99(or should I say stylequeen) - Cristen looks like he's full of character!
Test Subject
#73 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 6:52 PM
I described him. JK! :p
#74 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 6:55 PM
(( *feels left out because she cannot do the SLBSCLM dance*

EDIT: Has anyone noticed that all of The Bad are women? lol, we're really like a gang/cult now. ))
Scholar
#75 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 7:13 PM
*slaps forehead* Yes she is part of the good I forgot to add that.

Only 4 people can really do the dance Tis a big Lyncanthropish secret LOL

And I'm as white as can be and grew up in Ontario and I still learned the value of Aloe Being easily burnt Sucks

SixWordStories

Page 3 of 49