Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#26 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 11:04 PM
*Corridor*

Riddle Computer! Computer? *taps com badge* Science officer to engineering, the computer voice recognition system on deck five is malfunctioning.

Riddle makes his way to the science lab to check in on his staff.

*Research Lab*

The main room of the laboratory is a mess. Officers and sifting in and out like ants, unpacking equiptment and organizing specimen samples. Riddle manages to enter unnoticed and enters his office where he proceeds to assess the inventory for the science and research department.

*Security*

T'lei sees the captain enter security and immediately stands in the position of attention and responds in her flat, Vulcan tone.

T'lei: May I help you sir?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 11:10 PM
*Security*

Patton exits the turbolift to find a Vulcan Lt. at the entrance.

Capt. Patton: Yes, I was called to make some assignment approvals and to speak with our new Tactial Officer.

It might look I'm doing nothing, but at the molecular level I'm really quite busy.
~Anonymous
Original Poster
#28 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 11:19 PM
*Security*

T'lei: I have been trying to locate him as well, sir. He seems most illusive.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 11:28 PM
((OOC: That's okay. Its my bad.))

*Security*

Capt. Patton: taps comm. badge Captain Patton to Lieutenant Janeway. Are you in Section Seven A still?

It might look I'm doing nothing, but at the molecular level I'm really quite busy.
~Anonymous
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 11:44 PM
*Security*

Capt. Patton: I'll meet you there then, Lieutanant. to Lt. T'lei Just send those assignment documents to my office, Lieutanant. Thanks.

Patton walks past the Engineering crew and last-minute tune-ups to find Lt. Janeway's office at the very back of Seven A.

Capt. Patton: Lieutanant Janeway? I'm Captain Sara Patton. It's a pleasure to meet you.

~Anonymous
Original Poster
#31 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 11:48 PM
*Security*

T'lei nods as the captain leaves and makes her way to a control panel to send her the correct documents.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 11:57 PM
*Janeway's Office*

Capt. Patton: smiles I'm glad to hear that, Lieutanant. Tell me, you wouldn't be related to Admiral Janeway, would you?

~Anonymous
Original Poster
#33 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 11:58 PM
Name and Rank: Ensign Candice "Candy" Wyatt
Species/Homeworld: Human, Earth
Position: Nurse
A brief sentence or two describing your personality: Candy is a rather arrogant person who chose her career simply for the status. She had a reputation at her previous assignment on Deep Space 7 as being promiscuous and known liar. This reputation was not entirely false.

Lab Assistant
#34 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 12:09 AM
*Janeway's Office*

Capt. Patton: You come from a long line of great Starfleet officers, Isain. I'm sure you'll make them all very proud. smiles

While I'm here, is there anything you need from me to make this first day any easier?

~Anonymous
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 12:21 AM
*Janeway's Office*

Capt: Patton: Very good, Lieutanant. I'll expect you to report to the Bridge at your soonest convience to familarize yourself with the Tatical Station. Have a good day. nods, then leaves

*Security Section 7-A*

Capt: Patton: Computer, locate and inform Lieutenant Riddle that I wish to speak with him.

Computer: beep Lieutanant Alex Riddle Is In The Chief Science Office. beep, beep Message Sent.

~Anonymous
Original Poster
#36 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 12:30 AM
*CSO's Office*

Riddle sits tentatively at his desk filing specimen samples when he receives the captains message. "Wonderful" he thinks to himself. "This better not be about re-calibrating the bridge controls."
Top Secret Researcher
#37 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 12:41 AM
Name and Rank: ensign Tahlandi Rann (note this is a Bajoran name so it’s ensign Tahlandi)
Species/Homeworld: Cardassian but Bajoran citizen
Position: science: his field is experimental psychology with a minor in comparative Theology (note he is not a counsellor, he is a fundamental researcher)
A brief sentence or two describing your personality : Tahlandi is a Cardassian orphan born on Bajor. Like so many he was left behind on Bajor after the occupation ended. Raised by a Bajoran family, Tahlandi has embraced Bajoran culture as his own. Although he looks Cardassian he is a true Bajoran at heart.
Original Poster
#38 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 12:43 AM
(OOC:welcome motom!)
Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 12:47 AM
OOC: Where else would Tahlandi wind up

Name and rank: Lt. Joshua Woods
Species/Homeworld: Human (Maori ethnic)
Position: chief Engineering
A brief sentence or two describing your personality: Though minded and cool in a crisis. Lt. Woods isn't one to loose his head in a crunch. Before being assigned to the Maverick he worked on Deep Space Nine under Captain Kira Nerys. During his tour of duty on Deep Space Nine he was reprimanded for his involvement in illegal gambling activities. Woods takes pride in his work and Maori roots, which he shows by extensive use of body art. He may appear unfriendly and distant at first. But those who know him, will tell you that he is a warm and caring person buried beneath a sarcastic exterior. His hobbies are tribal dancing and ancient languages. He is also an excellent opera singer.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 12:50 AM
((OOC: Hi, Motom! You can fit Rann anywhere you want. Thanks for joining!))

*Science Lab*

Patton rode the turbolift the few decks up and over to the Science Department. Lt. Alex Riddle was another officer she was looking forward to meeting. According to his Profile, he quite the accomplished scientist and had high leadership skills. Riddle was sure to make a fine addition to the crew.

Capt. Patton: to a Science Officer Excuse me, which way is the CSO's Office?

Science Officer:Captain Patton. nods I would be glad to show you, sir.

Capt. Patton: Thank you, Officer.

*CSO's Office*

The Officer polietly presses the comm. on the office door.

Science Officer: Sir, Captain Patton is here to see you.

~Anonymous
Original Poster
#41 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 12:58 AM
*Research Lab*

Riddle *over com* Aye, ensign. I will be right there.

Riddle exist his office to find the rather radiant Captain Patton standing before him.

Riddle It is a pleasure to meet you sir, I look forward to serving with you.
Top Secret Researcher
#42 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 1:10 AM
*Engineering*

Lt. Woods enters engineering and looks at his new workplace. well this is certainly a change from Deep Space Nine. He smiles to himself and whistles a tune as he goes and checks the warp core.

Crew Quarters

Ensign Tahlandi is busy decorating his quarters. He hopes his roommate doesn't mind his Bajoran art collection. He gently places a picture of him and his adoptive parents beside his bed stand. He wonders if his roommate would mind if he put up some curtains. Tahlandi looks a final time at his room and decides to report to his duty station.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 1:13 AM
*Research Lab*

Capt. Patton: Lieutenant Alex Riddle, I have heard good things about you and your service record, and I expect that you'll keep that record on the Maverick.

~Anonymous
Mad Poster
#44 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 1:25 AM
*Corridor outside Sickbay*

Counsellor Threllon D'ar breathes a sigh of relief.

"Whew, I sure made a fool of myself in front of the captain. Thank goodness she was called away before she really noticed me."

Walks to her small office inside Sickbay and sits behind her desk, staring at the empty couch across from it.

"I'd better start getting my act together before anyone realizes how intimidated I am."
Top Secret Researcher
#45 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 1:27 AM
((OOC: I am of to bed))

*Engineering*

Lt. Woods is running a complete diagnostic check of the warp core and the stability of the warp field. He finds some minor glitches, that are easily solved.

Lt. Woods: Crewman No would you care to assist me with some minor adjustments to the warp field seeing that is your specialty.
Crewman 2nd class No: Yes Sir.

The two man start making the appropriate adjustments. Although they are not really necessary, but when it comes to his work as an engineer perfection wasn't good enough for Lt. Woods. He just hopes his Engineering team has the same work standard, but for now this remains to be seen
Mad Poster
#46 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 1:32 AM
*The Bridge*

Commander Bijaj strides across the Bridge and glares around her.

Comm. Bijaj: "All stations report. Tactical report! Science Officer, report! All crew pepare for the captain's inspection!"
Original Poster
#47 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 1:33 AM
*Research Lab*

Riddle: I certainly intend to, sir. I hope that this will be a most scientifically illuminating mission.

Ltjg. Sharpp eavesdrops on the conversation between Riddle and Patton as he unpacks a crate of petri dishes. He hopes and prays that the captain will not want to speak to him. He pushes his glasses up his nose and does his best to look busy.

*Sickbay*

Nurse Candy leans against a biobed watching her crewmates work. Dr. Lennox notices her idle behavior and decides to confront her.

Lennox: Is something wrong, nurse?
Candy: *steps closer to him* no sir, nothing at all. I was just admiring what a well assembled sickbay this is.
Lennox: It would be more productive to assist in its preperation for our journey.
Candy: Has anyone ever told you what beautiful eyes you have...
Lennox: My ocular implants are irrelevant, nurse-

Nurse Candy puts her hand on the side of his face. Lennox quickly jerks it away, holding her wrist tightly.

Lennox Nurse! I did not give you permission to do that. I do not understand how one can be a competant medical professional without a simple regard for the privacy and security of others, and I am disgusted that I must reprimand you before we even begin our mission!
Candy *trying to be seductive* Well, sir... I could make it up to you, if you know what I mean... no one has to know-
Lennox: Ensign! *grabs Candy's wrist again and leads her to his office* Must I now also add bribery to the list of charges? I don't know what you did on Deep Space Seven, and frankly I don't want to know. But In my sickbay, this behavior is unacceptable! I am relieving you of duty for the rest of this shift and will report these actions to the captain.
Candy: Yes sir... you don't know what your missing-
Lennox: Get out, now.
Mad Poster
#48 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 1:41 AM
*Sickbay*

Counsellor D'ar observes the interaction between Nurse Candy and Dr. Lennox. "Boy, this is going to take careful handling."

Counsellor D'ar (calling to Dr. Lennox): "Sir, may I speak to you for a moment?"
Original Poster
#49 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 1:46 AM
*Sickbay*

Lennox moves towards Counselor D'ar with mechanical fluidity.

Lennox: Yes counselor, what is it?
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 1:48 AM
*Research Office*

Capt. Patton: Perhaps it will be. Our secondary mission is to monitor spacial fluxes along the Federation side of the Neutral Zone. looks around the lab I've never been much of a scientist myself, but it has always held a special fascination for me.

Patton watches Ltjg. Sharpp unpack petri dishes nearby. She walks over to speak with him.

Capt. Patton: How are you today, Lieutenant?

~Anonymous

Page 2 of 158