Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
#51 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 1:02 PM
Question: Do we go through our workday first, or do we just go straight to playing out the party?
Advertisement
Original Poster
#52 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 1:08 PM
(Straight to the party)
Theorist
#53 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 1:19 PM
Default Delilah Stanton
Delilah Stanton checked the letter again, then nodded. "Yeah, this is the place," she said to herself, looking up at the tall, grand building.

She opened her car door and stepped out, then brushed her clothes off, checking her reflection briefly to make sure that she looked okay. First impressions were, after all, important, and even moreso when you were working at a company reputed to have some of the most attractive men in the world working for it.

"Well, I guess this is it," Delilah said to herself. "No need to stress. It's just a snobby rich chick who's going to inherit the company her from her mommy. Don't worry about that. Think about the hot guys."

Feeling more cheerful and confident, Delilah strode up to the door, head held high and a smile on her lips. She was allowed entrance into the house and led to the room where the party would be held.

She helped herself to a drink and leaned against a wall, waiting to see who would show up.

Original Poster
#54 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 1:46 PM
Cecilia Queen was applying make-up in the bathroom. She was almost done. Her casual black dress fitted her perfectly. She walked down de stairs and saw that someone had arrived. She took a drink herself and walked over. She sipped her drink and then said: "Welcome, your name is..?"
Theorist
#55 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 1:52 PM
Default Delilah Stanton
Delilah smiled as warmly as she could and held her hand out. "I'm Delilah Stanton, one of the secretaries. You must be Miss Queen. What a lovely house you have."

Way to go, Delilah! she thought to herself. Never let 'em see you sweat!

She looked the other woman over, eying her clothing. Not much in the way of color, Delilah thought, but it is good-quality material. This woman has taste.

Delilah was more interested in interacting with attractive men than her boss, but it was a necessary evil. She only hoped that it would be worthwhile.
Original Poster
#56 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 1:58 PM
"Nice to meet you, Delilah. And thanks, my parents worked hard to get enough money to buy me whatever I wanted. But... I haven't got everything I wanted, like a husband." she smiled and sipped her drink again. "Loving your necklace."
Scholar
#57 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 2:53 PM
Default Amber Radisson - Secretary
Having gotten there nice and early (she despised people who were late) Amber was enjoying herself mingling with the various people at the party. That and enjoying all the eye candy wandering around.

She excused herself from the group she had been talking to to go and get something to drink. "Damn" she thought, taking her drink from the bartender "I've never seen so many gorgeous men in one workplace, even my boss is good looking. Talk about perks".

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Theorist
#58 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 2:57 PM
Default Delilah Stanton
"Excuse me," Delilah said to Cecilia, "but I think I see someone I know."

She hurried away from the woman, shuddering slightly. "Now, to find someone more interesting."

After a moment of thought, she decided to engage another woman in conversation. Delilah thought a moment, trying to think of the woman's name. "Let's see... I know she's a secretary..."

She made her way over to Amber and said, with a friendly smile, "Hi, I'm Delilah."
Original Poster
#59 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 3:01 PM
Cecilia laughed a bit.
I'm already scaring people off she thought. She made her way to the kitchen. She took the plate with the food and brought it to the living room.
Scholar
#60 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 3:52 PM
OOC: I know we don't have to, but I wanted an excuse to post a picture of Amber in her party dress (And it's darn near impossible to get her to smile -.-)

"Oh, hello Delilah" said Amber, smiling back and taking a sip of her drink "I'm Amber. You're a secretary too right?"

SixWordStories
Theorist
#61 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 3:54 PM
Default Delilah Stanton
"Yes, I am!" Delilah responded, with a grin. She gave Amber a knowing smile. "Looking for hot guys too, eh?"

She sipped her drink.
Original Poster
#62 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 4:00 PM
Cecilia sat down and grabbed some food. She slowly ate it and walked away, looking for some good looking guys.
Scholar
#63 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 4:15 PM
"Well at first I took the job to help pay for school" replied Amber, watching as a particularly attractive man walked past "But the eyecandy doesn't hurt one bit. Even my boss is pretty damn good looking"

SixWordStories
Theorist
#64 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 4:18 PM
Default Delilah Stanton
"Oh, same here," Delilah replied, eying the attractive man.

She whispered to Amber, "Oh my God, there's so many hot guys! It's like a buffet of hotties, and I don't know which one I want to try first!"
Original Poster
#65 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 4:20 PM
"I would wait untill you're at the office again, spill some coffee over him, trip right in front of him or whatever, such things always work."
Scholar
#66 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 4:25 PM
"NO thank you" said Amber, wrinkling her nose "I'd rather not have a guy think I'm a clumsy oaf who can't even handle a coffee cup"

SixWordStories
Original Poster
#67 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 4:27 PM
"Well, you can do it with a glass of water to"
Theorist
#68 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 4:35 PM
Default Delilah Stanton
She eyed Cecilia and said, "My, aren't you bitter... are we secretaries not allowed to have our little chats? Or do you consider all male employees to be your property? I didn't know we had harems here."
Scholar
#69 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 4:36 PM
"And besides" said Amber, hoping Delilah hadn't just gotten them in big trouble "It's not the beverage that bothers me, it's the clumsyness. If I have to resort to having a guy think I'm like that just to get his attention I'd rather find someone more worth my time"

SixWordStories
Original Poster
#70 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 4:37 PM
"Hey, i'm just trying to have a conversation here, not to stop it, there are alot of hot guys here and i'm not so good at jokes."
Theorist
#71 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 4:40 PM
Default Delilah Stanton
Delilah eyed Cecilia suspiciously and then, after a moment, said, with a wink and grin, "Then can you point Amber and me in the direction of some hotties to chat up? We won't take all their attention, you know. We just want to be friendly."

She paused a moment, then added, "By the way, great refreshments you chose."
Original Poster
#72 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 4:49 PM
"Thank you, well, the young male model, I think his name is Mickey, he hasn't arrived yet but he really is good-looking."
Theorist
#73 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 4:50 PM
Default Delilah Stanton
Delilah smiled. "I think I saw him around the office. If he's the one you mean, yeah, he's pretty cute. You seem to have pretty good taste in guys."
Original Poster
#74 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 4:55 PM
"Well, believe me, if I really had a good taste in guys, I would have been married with one of them." she laughed. "I guess i'm not the long-lasting relationshop type."
Theorist
#75 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 4:57 PM
Default Delilah Stanton
Delilah chuckled and said, "You're the same age I am. Don't worry about getting too serious just yet. You're still young. I bet you'll find someone."

She gave Cecilia a sisterly punch on the shoulder and said, "Come on, we'll do some hottie watching together when more guests show up."

Page 3 of 173