Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 10:02 PM
I am a HUUUUUUUGE Snape fan. I'm so very very tempted. But the "we'll go on til it dies out" thing scares me LOL
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 10:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MagicBeans
I am a HUUUUUUUGE Snape fan. I'm so very very tempted. But the "we'll go on til it dies out" thing scares me LOL

Who knows, it could be a week, a month, it would be a miracle if it lasted a year. If that happened, least likely, I would make an RP board on a different website.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 10:06 PM
Sure, no problem! [/sarcasm]

You don't have to make it sound in-character, although it would be pretty comical if you did ...
#29 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 10:10 PM
I'll definately think about joining. This looks like a lot of fun!
#30 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 10:10 PM
Black, lol, I'll think you'll rock as Draco...great character

And Magic, of course you'd call dibs on Severus!

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 10:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsArtThat
Black, lol, I'll think you'll rock as Draco...great character

And Magic, of course you'd call dibs on Severus!

Amb, are you going to respond to that bigoted spam or not? I already reported it, but it's your thread.

I already reported them about 45-50 minutes ago.
#32 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 10:14 PM
^5 Amb thanks

ok now I can get serious about joining lol
#33 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 10:21 PM
ok then, heres my very incomplete entry, but I wanted to grab Snape before anyone else did LOL

ENTRY :

Name: Severus Snape
Class [if applicable]:
Appearance: black hair/black eyes/pale skin/thin build/black-robed
Personality: Knowledge
Sim Aspiration: Reach the top of career
Other: I am a very powerful wizard, having been talented even while a student. I specialize in potion-making and have a talent and passion for the Dark Arts. As Head of Slytherin house, I am an icon for my own students; the majority of the school, however, strongly dislikes me. I am rarely caught off guard by any comment or insult, and I often leave my verbal combatants with little to say. Skillful in the arts of Occlumency and Legilimency, I am able to both access the minds of others, and protect my own thoughts. I am also gifted in nonverbal spell casting and spell invention, and have proven to be a talented duelist.

Sexy Snape :laugh:
#34 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 10:22 PM
Andrew, there are no pictures of Jennifer Smith, the woman who played Lavender Brown so is it ok if I use a sketch of her from a Harry Potter website? Like the HP Lexicon?
#35 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 10:22 PM
Default Harry Potter - Application
Name: Harry Potter

House:
Gryffindor

Appearance:

I’ve been told I have my mother’s green eyes, which always need glasses, and my father’s messy black hair, which always needs brushing. But people only seem to notice only one thing about me; I have a scar on my forehead. When I was younger, I didn’t even know how I got it. It’s not like my aunt and uncle filled me in. I only learned the real reason when I was invited to attend Hogwart’s and Hagrid told me all about my parents. Lord Voldemort tried to kill me when he murdered them. All I have left is this lightning-bolt scar on my forehead, and some sort of destiny that other people (like Professor Dumbledore) seem to know but it’s still pretty unclear to me. I HATE when people notice me for my scar! And sometimes...it hurts. Because of HIM!

Personality:
I value loyalty more than anything. I will ALWAYS defend and protect my friends! Ok, I’m shy sometimes, but...not when I’m angry. And don’t tell me who to trust and not to trust, I can tell from a mile away. I don’t even care if Professor Dumbledore trusts them, like he trusts Professor Snape! They are either on my side, against Lord Voldemort, or they aren’t.

Girls? Well....er....oh. They’re fine I guess. I thought Cho would be...never mind. Sorry, what else did you ask?

Sim Aspiration:
Knowledge/Family

Other:

When danger appears.? I don’t know where it comes from, but I just...know...what to do. And I can bloody well take care of myself just fine without anyone’s help!

My best friends? Ron and Hermione. Ron is the best! I never knew what a real family was before I met him and all the Weasley’s. It’s really hard not to tell him things sometimes, and I hate that. And Hermione too, I can always count on her. And Ginny...well. I just need to protect them since they’re all I have.

What else? Quidditch! GRYFFINDOR! GRYFFINDOR! Being on a broom is BRILLIANT! My dad was good at it too!
I like Pumpkin juice. I’m... a Parselmouth. I hate that I am, but I am. And I need to learn to control my magic. Things happen when I don’t mean them to..and things don’t always happen when I want them to!

I just want my friends to be safe. And a family. Is that all? I need to get to practice...

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 10:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SweetDelilah
Andrew, there are no pictures of Jennifer Smith, the woman who played Lavender Brown so is it ok if I use a sketch of her from a Harry Potter website? Like the HP Lexicon?

Sure, go ahead. :agree:
#37 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gerbera
Great app Hamsterball
Welcome on board "brother"

Aw thanks sis.
Quote: Originally posted by ambnumber11
Awesome! Welcome aboard Hamsterball! We finally got a Ron ... by the way, nice application. I * * at this comment.

I mean, hey, if I were a girl, I'd date me!

Hehe thanks. :D
Quote: Originally posted by stylequeen
Hermione is deeply...erm...insulted by your comments Ron!! But you did call her attractive :lovestruc:

oh and that Bulgarian seeker is gorgeous!! lol

Ron just can't get Hermione out of his head...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 10:36 PM
Whoa! MagicBeans, I just saw Snape's picture and I was reminded of my #8 favorite music video of all time ...

Sexy Snape!

*hums tune in head*
#39 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 10:48 PM
Whoa! MagicBeans, I just saw Snape's picture and I was reminded of my #8 favorite music video of all time ...

Sexy Snape!

*hums tune in head*

I love that! Now, must be my #2 favourite music video of all time. With #1 being the new Potter Puppet Pals one I stumbled across on Youtube - The Mysterious Ticking! "Snape, Snape, Severus Snape..."
#40 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 10:56 PM
Can Ron be Keeper for Gryffindor?

... Weasley is our king ...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 10:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hamsterball
Can Ron be Keeper for Gryffindor?

... Weasley is our king ...

Of course! Why not?
#42 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 11:07 PM

Sexy Snape!

*hums tune in head*

heh.

heh heh heh.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#43 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 9:56 AM
UPDATE
  • Added Prefects to the RP. Please sign up to become one!
  • Added more names to the Character List. Keep the Applications coming!
  • Day One will start tomorrow at 5 am NST. I will assign what everyone will be doing at that time (which will basically be in the Great Hall)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#44 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 11:13 AM
Done! :D

Prefects will have special duties. I will anounce them later maybe on Day Three or Four.

I may increase the amount of characters you can play to two, but I'm not sure yet. What do you guys think?
Test Subject
#45 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 1:03 PM
I dunno ... Could become complicated when people play more then one character ...
We could consider the others as NPCs - this way we can refer to them in our rp's but nobody has to actually play them.
#46 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 1:07 PM
I agree with Gerbera. That would be too much to keep track of. I like the idea of just being able to godmod the heck out of the NPC characters LOL
#47 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 2:57 PM
yea I think that's the best idea.

could I be a prefect pleeeeeeeease?????
#48 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 6:40 PM
I finished my entry. I've included a little treat at the end. hehe
#49 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 1:00 AM
Can Ron be a prefect too? :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#50 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 6:20 AM
Okay, so the decision is that we're just going to use the other characters to a minimum godmodding until maybe some other people would like to play them. Also, to make things easier, I cleared all the other names for now because we'll let other people pick things for themselves.

Made-Ups are still allowed/needed. Also you can still apply to be a character if you have not already.

And, sadly, yes, I saw MagicBeans little "suprise".

Page 2 of 14