Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 1:28 PM
**Life Stages Roleplay-Teen's (School is Almost Out = Party) App's Always Welcome!

So, you are who you are and you live as you live, this Roleplay is designed so that you can basically have a second life, play as yourself or as your favorite sim or even as an actual person. In this roleplay you will start out as a child and progress to an Elder. In this roleplay you will also go to school, have friends or not, it is not likely that you fall in love as a child, but you can have girlfriends and boyfriends as a child, but Once you enter your teen years the whole dating thing is completely up to you. There will be school events and such, but the big school events won't start until the teen years, You will progress through life and hopefully experience pregnancy, love, find a lover or maybe you want to be alone all your life, its completely up to you, here's your new future live it how you want. You can choose to go to college or not, you can get pregnant as a teen or never have children at all, make your years fun or miserable, but with no further distraction you may begin the second journey.

(((This RP is ran be me (msp_teen) and innoscenteyes)))

Rules:

-Please do Not Spam
-No Babies and Toddlers in Apps
-Keep the profanity at a minimal...if you do curse please use astrids to blank out some of the letters
- Please make sure that your kids are the ages of 15 or 16
- Please make sure to put names in Bold and use OOC when you are not RPing
-Have Fun

(all these neigborhoods are VERY close so your may run into anyone, and also all these neigborhoods have the same park, mall, etc.)

Neighborhoods :

Craven Heights (middle class neighborhood)
La Grange (mostly latino's live here, but it is middle class also)
Hoggard Avenue (rich community)
Yogo Way (poorer neighborhood)
Ramblewood Apartment Complex (nice but non expensive neighborhood)

School Choices:

Hoggard High

Life Stage Progression:

Child Stage- Completed
Teen Stage- We are in this now, will last a long while so get ready (This Maybe perhaps one of the longest stages we will have)
Young Adult- Coming Soon (not too long, but long enough so everyone can graduate college, but if you choose not to go to college you will still be a young adult but you will stay home with your parents till you decide to move out)
Adult Stage- Coming Soon (Also one of the longest stages..by far the longest though, you experience a lot in this stage)
Elder Stage- hopefully not too soon (lol) (quite long stage also, but we all know what comes after this)

(And then after the character dies that you used you can start over with one of there kids or relatives!)

Applications Must Include:

Name:
Neighborhood:
School Choice:
Birthdate:
Ethnicity:
Brief Bio:
Pic Of Your Character

School Schedule:
Everyone's Schedule Is Here

School Events Coming Soon:
Senior Graduation Ceremony (June 7th)
Last Day Of School (June 6th)

Public Events Coming Soon:

Out Of School Party (June 10th)
Stop Animal Cruelty Annual Event (June 24th)

Events That Can Be Done For Sims (More To Be Added):

Birthday Parties
Sleepovers
Weddings
Baby Showers
Parties

Characters:
((I need an even number of each gender))

Boys:
1. Mario Los Fuentes
2. Cole Bradshaw
3. Lewis Gerry
4. Jeremy Lane

Girls:

1. Linda Rios
2. Sasha Fuller
3. Gabriela Reyes
4. Daphne Withersfield
5. Lauren Meredith
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 4:08 PM
Name: Omar Awad
Neighborhood: Craven Heights
School Choice: West Craven Middle School
Birthdate: 11 July
Ethnicity: Egyptian
Brief Bio: Omar, 12, was born in Egypt, but remembers ver little of it, as he moved to Craven Heights when he was just 6 months old. He moved because his company moved him here. His father is a widely known TV news reporter. He has a brother, Haisam, and a sister, Dalia both of which are older, Haisam, 23 and Dalia, 19
Pic Of Your Character Coming soon
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 4:19 PM
nice to see you join omarion99, if you have any suggestions on more activities and things please do so, and also could you please include and age that Omar is! Thanks a lot!!
#4 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 4:37 PM
(Using my self-sim, but I have to age her to a child)

Name: Lauren Meredith (yes, I have a horrible name)
Neighborhood: Craven Hights
Birthdate: November 12th 1994 (had to bend my age. So she's "12")
Ethnicity: White/Irish (I can't speak it, though)
Brief Bio: Lauren is a shy kid, who doesn't have the ability to make friends easily. She prefers to listen to her MP3 player, and dress all in black, than hang about with other people. She has recently become attatched to her computer, and discovered My Chemical Romance are (in her opinion) the best band in the world. She lives with her mother and father, and one of her sisters. Her other sister lives close by, and her brother in Manchester, in England. She lives in Northern Ireland. (This is totally true about myself)
Pic Of Your Character:
(That's my sister's self-sim in the background)

TEEN:

#5 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 5:01 PM
(ok I think I am going to use me)

Name: Sasha Fuller
Neighborhood: Ramblewood Apartment Complex
School Choice: Hoggard D. Middle
Birthday: February 11, shes 11
Ethnicity: White( Im German, So i guess hse has some of that in her.)
Brief bio: Sasha Is a nice all around girl. She is excepted by all and tries not to have drama with anyone. She isnt excatley outgoing. She is layed back. She likes to meet other kids and play. SHe rides her bike a lot and walks to frineds houses. Her mom dies when she was 7. So she lives wiht her dad and brother. Her brother is 17. They dont get a long the best.
Child

Teen

im going to get a head shot soon
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 6:14 PM
I am glad to see that some people are interested in this roleplay, I think I am going to join in myself and roleplay with you guys.!!!
#7 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 6:23 PM
When can we start RPing, because it doesn't say.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 6:24 PM
Everyone can Start Rping when I get at least 8 to 10 entries of each gender maybe a little less if no one enters!
#9 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 6:36 PM
i can see this being fun. Reliving the old days. lol. We can do what we opted not to do when we were younger!
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 6:38 PM
Yeah I thought that this would be fun too...on this RP though I will expect everyone to find like a mate (boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't matter), thats why I am trying to get an even number of genders in the RP!
#11 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 6:40 PM
I am sure more will enter. We might end up having same sex mates but more will enter. lol.
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 6:46 PM
That is completely understandable, I wanted to make this as realistic as possible and same sex is definetly in every day life, I want this to be fun for everyone, but I think I am going to enter and play with you guys!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 6:54 PM
I can enter a guy, but he wont be me. Would that be okay?
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 6:55 PM
Yes it is completely ok...you dont have to use a self sim!
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 7:00 PM
Name: Alexander George Edward Danes
Neighborhood: Hoggard avenue
School Choice: Hoggard D. Middle School
Birthdate: 23rd September (he's 11)
Ethnicity: white
Brief Bio: Alexander (aka Alex) is a very lively, energetic and well spoken boy. He can sometimes come across as cocky and snobby, but really he gets on with anyone. His mother is a barrister and his father owns a large, very successful company. All his life he grew up being looked after by a nanny he calls Mimi. He has yoga every morning, and has a private karate instructor for every other day after school. He has many friends, and finds it easy to make them. That is, if he can try not to sound too snobby.

Pictures coming soon too
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 7:11 PM
Finally someone signed up for Hoggard Avenue!
Inventor
#17 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 7:50 PM
OOC: *sigh* I really should stop entering these things... I'll enter me but I changed the last name, it's better then mine anyways.

Name: Sarah Reilly
Neighborhood: Yogo Way
Birthdate: September 17th 1996 (She's 11)
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Brief Bio: Sarah has a feisty side and will take almost any dare. She's a tomboy and prefers video game and playing outside to playing girly games such as dolls. She also loves to read, write and draw and is constantly day dreaming.
Pic Of Your Character: Soon
Banned
#18 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 8:07 PM
Name: Sarah James (My selfsim. That's not my real last name by the way.)
Neighborhood: Craven Heights
Birthdate: 12/31 (she's 12)
Ethnicity: White
Brief Bio: Sarah is very shy, and hates to be around other people. She likes to spend alot of time on the computer, loves art, photography, and the sims. She can run really fast, punch hard, yet she is very tiny. She is always mistaken as younger than she really is. She also loves music.

#19 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 9:04 PM
Default Oriana Turner
Name: Oriana Turner
Neighborhood: Hoggard Avenue
Birthdate: May 16, She's 11
Ethnicity: Italian/English
Brief Bio: COMING SOON

Pic Of Your Character

COMING SOON
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 1:01 PM
Name: Mario Los Fuentes
Neighborhood: La Grange
Birthdate: June 6 (11 years of age)
Ethnicity: Puerto Rican/African American
Brief Bio: Born to a Puerto Rican father and an African American father Mario has had a pretty good life so far, but the only flaw that he has had is with being biracial, some people don't like biracial kids and Mario found that out a few times, but other than that he is a layed back kid and he loves girls..so ladies beware, he doesn't believe in cooties!!
Picture Coming Soon!!
#21 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 4:30 PM
((Yay, we can RP!))

"Lauren! Up! School time!" Ugh. School. Dragging myself out of my warm covers, I rubbed at my eyes trying to wake up. That resulted in me walking into the doorframe.
"Dammit!"
"LAUREN! Hurry up!"
"ALRIGHT!" I quickly splashed my face with some water, and grabbed my clothes - black jeans, Nightmare Before Christmas t-shirt and black converse. Hurrying down the stairs, I grabbed my faded bag, and quickly stuffed my books into it. Quickly swallowing my breakfast, I began my walk to school. Well, more like a run to school. I always seem to be in a rush, even though I get to school fifteen minutes earlier than wanted.
#22 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 4:43 PM
Sasha heard the alarm clock go off. SHe dreding getting out of bed. She got up and put on her clothed for the day. She brushed her hair and went to get breakfast. Couls ol' cereal. Dad didnt cook much and she knew her brother was atill asleep. Must be one of those days he wasnt going to school. Her dad has already left to go work. SO it was usually her alone in the mornings.

SHe finished her cereal and brushed her teeth. SHe open her brothers door.

"Hey are you going to school?"
HE grumbled," Yeah. Now get out." He threw a pillow at the door.
She closed it before it could hit her. She rolled her eyes and signed, " Love you too."
She slumoed her self ion the couch and watched a little tv. She had a couple minutes before leaving. She loved luney toons. She laways laughed.

She knocked on her brothers door, " Im leaving!"
She didnt hear any thing. He must have went back to sleep. Sasha graped hjer bookback and went out. Locking the door behind her. She started walking to school. SHe usually got there early so she could spen some time with her friends. She liked to chat before starting the day.
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 4:52 PM

The Date Is October 9th, We are going to live Day To Day Unless Someone Doesn't Like This Idea, and the day of The Week Is Wednesday, but the days will end a little faster than normal days though and the years will go by a little faster!

Mario got up out of bed and thought to himself "Why in the world do I even bother with school" for a kid already saying that Mario knew that school wasn't the place for him, with a father who was never home and a mother that loved him to pieces Mario, at the age of 11 found that life had some values in life, but he was the happiest when he was drawing or when he was with is friends.

As he got up out of the bed and got ready for school his mom asked him was he going to clean the bathroom when he got home from school today "Yeah Ma I'll do it as soon as I get home, I might have a little homework but I'll get to it" said Mario. As he kissed his mother on the cheek and stepped out to get on the bus Mario was happy to go back to school for there in that building was his love for art and his friends!
#24 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 5:11 PM
I stood at the steps outside school like I always did. The school bus pulled up, and a people got off it. She smiled shyly at them as they passed but a lot ignored her. Sighing to herself, she dug out her MP3. Another day with no friends. Why do I bother?

((Feel free to interact with me))
Instructor
Original Poster
#25 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 5:23 PM
((OOC: I would interact with you but your character and my character go to 2 different schools, maybe they'll meet outside of school one day))

Page 1 of 21