Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 6:02 PM
((ooc;; Entering Just going in-game to get some piccies of my sim-simmy! Niamh made a boy?? LoL.. well I'll try and make sure he grows up good ))

Name: Elliot Tate
Neighborhood: West Craven
School Choice: West Craven Middle School
Birthdate: 8th Febuary, Aged 11
Ethnicity: British
Brief Bio: Elliot is 11 years old and happy with it, he has one older, and one younger sister, Emma and Leane. He lives with his mother and two sisters in a cosy maisonette near the center of West Craven. He hates school though, and would much rather be away, with friends, somewhere else. He loves the city, and hates the country
Pic Of Your Character
Coming
Advertisement
Banned
#27 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 6:14 PM
"Sarah, wake up." My mom said softly. I slowly got out of bed, then mom asked "what do you want for breakfast?" "What is there?" I replied. "Toast....frozen pizza...leftovers...hot or cold cereal..." "No, no, no. There's never anything good to eat around here!" I complained. "Maybe you're not very hungry, whenever I'M hungry I can ALWAYS find something to eat!" Mom replied with her usual 'from my stupid point of view' speech. "Cereal, I guess." I said. Mom left the room to go make breakfast. I took a few minutes trying to find something to wear, then brushed my hair (hey that rhyms!). I came out of the cold dark basement and into the musty old living room. My grandparents where already up, reading the newspaper and complaining about the republicans and politics. "SARAAAH!!" My grandma said. Oh crap, what did I do wrong now. I thought. "Why is the computer's monitor turned off?! That's not how you turn the computer off!!" Grandma said, with her 'I'm smart and you're stupid' tone of voice. "I know that, grandma. I've been using computers longer than you." I replied. "You're starting to become a real smartass!" She replied. Pfftt. Old people. Then my grandpa had to add his own smartass comment, "You wanna know why they don't send donkies to school?!" The silence seemed to last forever. Then he gave me the stupid answer but I couldn't hear it because there was too much noise in the kitchen. After putting away then billion dishes, my Mom finally started making breakfast, then I had to eat it quickly. Then my mom dropped me off at school.
Instructor
Original Poster
#28 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 6:21 PM
As Mario walked up on the steps of Hoggard D. Middle School, he thought about what was going to go on today, "I think today should be pretty good" Mario said to himself. "Well at least I think it should be ok" then after his short conversation with himself he walks in the front double doors and begins his walk to the Cafeteria for some juice.
#29 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 6:26 PM
I turned off my MP3 player after a few minutes, and looked around. There were a few people there, and I felt my face heat up. I wasn't good in big crowdss, I couldn't be myself when someone talked to me.
"Can you move?"
"Yeah! Yeah, I ... I can do that." I quickly moved aside, and as they walked away, I heard the words "freak," and "wierdo". I sighed dejectedly, and kicked at the ground. Another bad day.
Instructor
Original Poster
#30 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 6:36 PM
((OOC: I wish some people that go to Hoggard Middle Would come online so I can interact...GOSH..lol))
Test Subject
#31 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 6:36 PM
Omar had just woken up. His head was ringing like his alarm colck. He quickly got up, got dressed ina long t-shirt, and pulled a striped polo shirt over it, and ran down stairs. He grabbed his bag quickly, and sprinted to school. He ran in, and accidentley bumped into Lauren. "Sorry," he said.
#32 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 6:40 PM
I looked up for two seconds, and someone crashed into me, without warning. I just about managed not to fall. "Sorry," he said.
"Um ... it's ok, it was my fault, I shouldn't have been standing there, don't apologize ..." Shut up, Lauren, your babbling. "Sorry." I finished.
Test Subject
#33 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 6:41 PM
Omar chuckled slightly, and said, "I'm Omar, and I'm new,"
#34 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 6:45 PM
"I'm Omar, and I'm new,"

"Hi, I'm Lauren, I've always gone here, I'm Irish, I have two sisters and a brother and I need to shut up." A red flush came into my cheeks, and my face heated up. See why I don't do good around people?
Test Subject
#35 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 6:48 PM
He laughed much harder this time, and said "Do you know where the maths rooms are? It's my first lesson"
#36 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 6:50 PM
My mind goes blank.
"I ... can't remember. Sorry, I'm stupid."
Instructor
Original Poster
#37 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 7:13 PM
The Time Is 8:27 Everyone Should Be Reporting To Their First Class--Math
Inventor
#38 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 7:23 PM
OOC: seeing as I'm the only one @ the Elementary school, can I age my character a bit so I'm in the middle school?
Instructor
Original Poster
#39 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 7:26 PM
{{OOC: Yes you can if you'd like
Test Subject
#40 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 7:53 PM
"I'll work it out," he joked. He just ran in the directiojn everyone else was going.
#41 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 8:30 PM
Sasha made it to her first period class. She sat down in her seat and took out her books to get ready. She rested her heand on her hands in a bored stance. She looked over. She liked math and was good at it. She just bored with no one to talk to. She was friends with everyone but she didnt have any true friends she hung with. Thus she had no one to go to in the mornings and chat about the day and crushes they had.

((anyone can approach her.))
#42 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 8:47 PM
"Oriana, it's time to get up" She started to wake up slowly to the sound of her live-in maid Trish. She plopped out of her bed decorated with Prada accessories. She walked up to her mirror and picked up her brush. She brushed her beautiful black hair and stared at her piercing blue eyes.

"Oriana, come on. Your breakfast is waiting and so is your mom." Oriana accidentally forgot to reply to Trish. She ran up to the intercom and spoke.

"I'm coming Trish. I just need to pick out some clothing." She settled on a mini pink suede blazer, a white lace top and pink suede pants to match the ensemble she saw in Mini Fashion.

Oriana walked down the spiral wood stairs to the kitchen. The oak table was filled with all kinds of breakfast food. She picked up a plate and grabbed half a bagel with low-fat cream cheese and two strawberries. Her father was reading his paper and her mother was eating the same thing, with one more strawberry. Mrs. Turner inspected her plate.

"That's my little girl." She smiled.

When they finished she picked up Oriana's bag, handed it to her and sent her off to school for the day, letting her know she had to walk because she needed it for an important meeting.

Walking the fve blocks from her luxurious house was long. She barely ever walked and she held a little bit of anger inside towards her mother for making her. When she got to the school she sighed. She was never big on school but it was a life stage she had to go through. Walking into the school she saw no one, except a few kids. She walked into her math class and sat next to a little blond girl.

"Hi," she said smiling "I'm Oriana. Who are you?"
Instructor
Original Poster
#43 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 8:54 PM
Mario saw the first person that was in his class walk in and he immediatly decided to talk to her...he thinks her name is Sasha from what the teacher had said, so he walked up to her and said "Hi my names Mario whats your's"?
#44 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 9:03 PM
Default Oriana, Mario, and Sasha
She saw 2 other people walk in not to soon after she sat down. They sat on either side of her and at the same time they spoke.
"Hi," she said smiling "I'm Oriana. Who are you?"
"Hi my names Mario whats your's"?

They all started laughing. " Ummm. Im Sasha. Its nice to meet both of you." She giggled. " How are yall doing this morning.

((I was guessing that Oriana was talking to Sasha too. if not just tell me and Ill edit.))
#45 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 9:05 PM
"Nice to meet you Sasha. And who are you?" Oriana smiled again. Her mommy always said smile if you have perfect teeth because people love a perfect smile.
Instructor
Original Poster
#46 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 9:09 PM
Mario thought to himself WOW two girls...better make friends with them both, "Hi Sasha and Oriana, those names are both really pretty" said Mario. "So what kinds of stuff do you ladies do" said the very curious Mario
#47 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 9:15 PM
"Aww, thank you." Oriana smiled and spoke playfully. Her older sister always said be bubbly and playful, it a major turn on for teens. So she better start practicing.

"I, um, I go shopping a lot with my mommy. You know at the mall around here." Oriana opened up her math book getting her homework ready while she waited for Sasha to reply. But she just had to know where they both lived so she said...

"What neighborhood do you two live in?"
#48 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 9:15 PM
" I live in Ramblewood apartments. with my dad and brother. What about ya'll?" Oriana seems like a spunky girl. She was nice though. Maybe they could be friends.
Top Secret Researcher
#49 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 9:22 PM
Default Alexander
Alex opened his eyes. It was 6 am on the dot, as his own personal minder, Mimmy was meant to. He got up, and strolled over to his closet, pulling out his yoga tracksuit. If time was being kept, his trainer wold be outside in the garden waiting for him. And then once he finished breakfast would be waiting in the sun room. Just how his mornings had always been for the past year.
#50 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 9:35 PM
"I live in Ramblewood apartments, with my dad and brother."

Wow, okay so I am dealing with partial poor people. Oh well, whatevs., Oriana thought.

"I live on Hoggard Avenue with my parents and my older sister." Oriana looked outside checking to see if anyone else was coming. No one in her grade was coming in.

"What about you, Mario?"

Page 2 of 21