Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#51 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 1:43 AM
Hunter

Hunter had probably been up for most of the night only going to sleep for about 4 hours. He'd been at this party thrown by one of his friends in the Meatpacking District. This morning, he'd been up at 7 am sketching a little. The view from his his bedroom and living room was amazing especially in the early morning with the kind of light pouring in. The apartment he was in was great, he'd been expecting to maybe unpack furniture, but when he'd gotten here from Boston the day before.

He had also been waiting for his sister, Vienna, to show up.he was starving and she had the care package filled with food that he needed. He should have known form experience that Vienna was never early for anything, especially if it interfered with her beauty regime. At sometime around 10, he'd looked out from his huge window in the living room and seen a black prius pull up to the curb and knew it was her. He'd rushed down stairs in some old jeans and a green polo and immediately ran into a girl. He immediately started apologizing, " Hey, i'm sorry that was totally my fault", he said standing back to see if she was hurt.
Advertisement
#52 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 1:48 AM
"No, I was looking at the building over there..." Lina explained. "I didn't see you...um, I'm Lina." She boldly made eye contact, something that her shyness sometimes stopped her from doing.

This boy certainly was expecting someone, with a glance at a black prius that had just pulled up on the street. Lina pushed a piece of hair behind her small ear as he introduced himself.
Top Secret Researcher
#53 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 1:54 AM
Default Annie and Aubrey- Aubrey's apartment
Annie waited an instant, before the door opened- inward thankfully, Annie was standing right in front of the door- and Cheryl shouted "Annie!"

Annie couldn't help but grin happily at seeing her friend again, at a gesture from Cheryl, she stepped into the apartment, noting that she looked well, and that all of her luxurious furniture was still present. "Now how did she manage that?"Annie thought. The apartment was clearly a cheapo, and the lime green carpet continued from the hall and kind of scary dirty wallpaper did not match the oh-so expensive furniture and bags of still to be packed clothes, but it was better than Annie expected. When she'd heard Cheryl was moving to Brooklyn she'd worried that Cheryl'd wind up in a dumpy flat, which this certainly wasn't.

She was about to offer compliments on her nice new place, and the cookies she'd brought, but Cheryl headed her off before she could say anything, "You can call me Aubrey Parker now."

"That's cute." Annie said. And it was, she loved the name Aubrey. She wandered a bit further into the apartment, and saw a nice modern kitchen that made the place seem slightly less cheap. She was looking around at all the stuff in the apartment and finally said, "This place is really nice, how ever are you paying the rent on digs like these?" She was still impressed, even if che-Aubrey was a bit dishonest to get a nice place like this.

"Oh yeah, I brought cookies." Annie finished, offering Aubrey the tin.

((OOC: Laughy and PurpleSummer, mind if Jordan wanders over?))

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Instructor
#54 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 2:02 AM
Hunter

"Well, i'm sorry", Hunter replied," I'm Hunter", he added reaching out a hand for a handshake. Suddenly, he heard his sister's voice as she alighted from the car, she was talking on the phone, probably to one of her long list of girlfriends, he thought. He had been right, the car did belong to his family. "Nice to meet you", he added and looked to his sister who had now hung up the phone and was walking alongside the chauffeur who was carrying a huge box with ribbon around it. She came near to him, looking at the girl he was talking to and smiling at her.

"Hey Twinnie", she said in the nickname they'd always had for each other. She hugged him, gave him a kiss on the cheek and pulled back. Then she looked him up and down and remarked, " Wow,you finally decided to grace Lowly New York with your presence, huh ?", and then burst into laughter," Just kidding", she said. She then turned back to Lina," who's your friend?", she asked smiling at Lina.

(( Sure,no prob))
#55 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 2:09 AM

Lina smiled, "Nice meeting you, too." She said quietly, as his sister greeted him. The girl turned and smiled at her. "I'm Lina..." She said, "and I need to watch where I go more." She added, turning her sky blue gaze to Hunter as a small smile played on her lips.
Original Poster
#56 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 2:10 AM
Default Aubrey - Annie
Annie slowly walked into the apartment as Aubrey was saying, "I know corridors are horrible but im geting in here refurbished, i got a walk in wardrobe. Oh and those ornaments i sold got me alot of cash so im not broke". Aubrey sighed as she looked at her cheap floors and dirty walls, "i will end up changing the whole building at this rate" she laughed, "thanks for coming though Annie". Aubrey walked over to Annie and gave her a hug.

This place is really nice, how ever are you paying the rent on digs like these?" Annabelle asked.
Aubrey walked over to the kitchen, placed the jar of cookies on the counter and sat on a stool, "come sit down" she said while munching on cookies, "these are great". Knowing that she was stalling the question, she thought otherwise and answered it awkwardly, "You know i have planned this for weeks before i left. I met up with a property manager, this place looked minging before he said what could be done, i payed him for the apartment. So i dont pay rent at all, its my apartment", Aubrey gulped. "Dont think differently of me, i was desperate but, those priceless ornaments my parents had? well i sold them all and got alot of money for them, PLUS! the extra $250,000 i had left in my account".

Aubrey took a deep breath as she had'nt shut up since Annie got here. "So how've you been?", she asked quickly.

[[ooc: yeh come see us, my apartment door is still left open]]
Top Secret Researcher
#57 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 2:18 AM
Default Jordan and the Brennans and Lina- outside Hunter's apartment
Jordan woke with a start in his bed, visions of cocktail wieners and martinis dancing across his eyes. His parents had dragged him to some work party rather than let him go to one at the meat packers, and he had entertained himself by getting into a drinking contest with another kid there. Now a headache stood as the only testament to his winning.

It was early in the morning, and Jordan seriously contemplated rolling over and going back to sleep, but instead he got up and dressed in a red track suit. He ran every morning, without fail, and today he had to especially- he had eaten a lot of cocktail weiners.

His run took him in a spiral pattern throughout Brooklyn, and finally around 10:30 he got to near his best friend Hunter's building. Normally he wouldn't go and look for Hunter but he had just gotten back from Boston. Then again, Jordan decided that it probably would be better to come back after he had showered.

He would have kept running past eh building, Except he noticed hunter standing outside talking to some girl. This was just too convenient to pass up. "Oy, Hunter!" he yelled across the parking lot as he loped across the street, "Whose your friend?"

He drew alongside the pair and then his stomach sank a little. He saw Hunter's twin sister Vienna getting out of the car, and there he was in all his sticky, sweaty glory. He was so infatuated with her, and she looked as always, calm and perfect. "Hey Vienna," he added cheerfully, hoping she wouldn't judge him by the obvious sweat stains he had accumulated this morning.

((OOC:Laughy does that work for you? Vienna did get out of her car right? And it wouldn't make sense for Hunter to be his best friend if he'd lived in Boston up til this point, so I was writing that he was visiting and moving into a new apartment now? That right? Or acceptable?))

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Instructor
#58 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 2:33 AM
(( Yeah that's perfect. That is what i had in mind in the first place, he lives in Boston and comes to visit in New York often))

Hunter
smiled back at Lina and replied, "Well, i was part of the problem", then realizing that he hadn't introduced Vienna yet he backtracked and turned to his sister who had her arm around his waist, she seemed to have seen someone she knew somewhere though he didn't really know if this was possible since most of her New York friends were in the Upper east Side.

" This is my sister,Vienna", he said to Lina introducing her," Vienna, this is Lina", he added quickly. His sister snapped back to attention, and just as she was about to reply to the introductions, Jordan came up to them. She'd thought she'd seen him, but hadn't been sure.

"Hey Jordan", She replied to his greeting," Where were you last night, too good to come do Jello shots with the rest of us ?", she asked him teasing slightly. Hunter smirked at her ripping Jordan up, " Yeah dude, where were you, you left me all alone at the party with all the girls and no one to share them with", he replied teasing him back too.
#59 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 2:41 AM
Lina stood awkwardly amongst these people who obviously all knew eachother well. Hunter mentioned a party and she remembered that. There had been a party, but she had never been in that crowd, being her shy self. People thought she looked too goody two shoes to have fun, apparently. Her large blue eyes and clear complexioned skin along with the rest of her made that apparent.

But she had to break out of that. She was a junior this year. "Are there any parties tonight?" She inquired shyly.
Top Secret Researcher
#60 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 2:47 AM
"come sit down, these are great". Aubrey said, taking the cookies Annie offered. She smiled widely, she had made them herself and always appreciated compliments on her work.

Annie meekly walked over and sat down on the stool Aubrey had indicated. It was really comfortable and Annie let herself relax. Obviously Aubrey had settled in and her worries were all unfounded. And now her best freind had her own place! They could throw parties!

You know i have planned this for weeks before i left. I met up with a property manager, this place looked minging before he said what could be done, i payed him for the apartment. So i dont pay rent at all, its my apartment."

Annie's eyebrows rose into her hairline. An apartment overlooking the brooklyn bridge, even a dingy one bedroom cost a fortune. She must have done something awful to be able to afford a place like this, even if she was just as filthy rich as Annie.

She was just about to breath out, "you didn't have sex with him did you?", because that was the only way she could see Aubrey affording a place like this, when she continued, "Dont think differently of me," Anniesaw how nervous Aubrey looked. "Oh god... my best freind is a slut whore!", she thought in a building panic.

"i was desperate but, those priceless ornaments my parents had? well i sold them all and got alot of money for them, PLUS! the extra $250,000 i had left in my account". Oh. That was much better than the slut whore explanation, all things considered.

"So how've you been?"
"Che-Aubrey, I wouldn't think differently of you, you're my freind. End of story. And I've been OK, I missed you though. Party scene isn't any fun without you." Ok that was a lie, but it should make her feel better. She lapsed into a comfortable silence, content to just sit eating cookies with her freind.

((OOC: Bit of a flimsy ending, but I can't think of anything to add))

Instructor
#61 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 2:51 AM
Vienna looked away from Jordan back to Lina, she felt mortified because she had briefly forgotten that she was still standing there. They had just talked around her without even introducing her." Uh, i think there's like 3 different ones, right Jordan?", she said looking to him for confirmation.

Hunter was still standing there, he remembered that he was still hungry and looked longingly at the box that was still with the chauffeur. He thought about all the goodies that were very possibly in there and his mouth almost watered.
Original Poster
#62 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 3:03 AM
Default Aubrey & Annie - Aubrey's apartment
"Che-Aubrey, I wouldn't think differently of you, you're my freind. End of story. And I've been OK, I missed you though. Party scene isn't any fun without you." replied Annabelle

Aubrey could tell that was just a sentence to make her feel better, and it worked, Annie was truely her best friend.
"Aww god, i have missed the parties so much. Miss them much more than my parents, twa**!", Aubrey giggles in awkwardness to what she was about to say. "I hate pretending something im not, i mean c'mon im not poor for god sake but i gotta act poor-ish so my parents dont find me". Aubrey sighed, was running away the best thing to to, what am i thinking of course it was. Was it?

It was still early in the morning, and Aubrey was greatful that her best friend came all the way to Brooklyn. She couldn't seem to stop smiling. She packed hung her clothes up in her wardrobe and the apartment seemed that little bit more tidier. She turned to Annie, looked at the clock and back at Annie again, "Its still early" she chuckled, "but i gotta get renovating today, damn. See what i go through" she joked. "Wanna help? .. you get to wear a non designer apron" she said sarcastically smirking, knowing that Annie would be disgusted.

[[yeh my reply is cheesy lol .. but it shows they are good friends lol]]
Top Secret Researcher
#63 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 3:06 AM
Default Jordan and the Brennans and Lina- outside Hunter's apartment
Jordan was honestly delighted when the lovely Vienna graced him with a smile and greeted back, "Hey Jordan", She continued in a teasing tone of voice " Where were you last night, too good to come do Jello shots with the rest of us ?"

"Damn straight," he replied with a cocky smile and careful eye contact. It was so awkward liking a girl as much as he liked Vienna, especially when she was one of his best freinds, and most especially...

"Yeah dude, where were you, you left me all alone at the party with all the girls and no one to share them with" when his best friend was her brother.

Before Jordan could answer him the girl that Hunter been talking to before asked shyly, "Are there any parties tonight?"

Vienna answered quickly, "Uh, i think there's like 3 different ones, right Jordan?"

"Three that are worth going to, there's one in Madison square garden, but that's way to public. I still haven't decided which to go to. It ain't easy being this overwhelmingly popular," he said with his usual grin. Overwhelmingly popular was what he definitely was not, and it was something of an inside joke between the three of them.

"Hunter, you really shouldn't complain when you have all them girls to yourself, only way they'd talk to you is if I weren't there." His grin only grew wider, he was so lucky to have friends that thought his random teasing was amusing. "And you still haven't introduced your lovely friend?" he said waggling his eyebrows suggestively at her. It was all in fun of course, especially since he was still dressed in sweat stained track suit, but he did not object to teasing people other than his friends. Hence why he had so few.

Instructor
#64 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 3:21 AM
((I gotta go for tonight guys, See you tommorow.Feel free to use my charcters if need be but don't godmod them too much.))

"Yeah, anyway I haven't decided which one to go to yet, but here's my number", Vienna said turning back to Lina and giving her a piece of paper with her number on it." Call me later this afternoon, and i'll arrange things with you okay?". She smiled at Lina again and then started talking to Hunter. "Dad sent me with the care package and the Chauffeur has it so take it from him and pig out or whatever", she said then said bye to Jordan and Lina, .

"Oh by the way,Jordan, call me we should catch up", she said and hugged Hunter, she then got into the car and waited for the chauffeur to drop of the package with hunter. Once that was all done, she rolled down the tinted window and waved to all of them and watched as Hunter held the box and started to talk to Jordan and Lina again, she looked back until they were out of view and then rolled the window back up.
Original Poster
#65 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 3:25 AM
[[ ooc: im off to k guys, feel free to RP Aubrey if needed. Or Hayden, but its only morning at the moment. Bye guys ]]
Top Secret Researcher
#66 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 5:14 AM
"Aww god, i have missed the parties so much. Miss them much more than my parents, twa**!"

Annie flinched a little bit when Aubrey swore. She had been sheltered enough to never say such filth- unless of course she ruined some favored item of clothing, or tripped over high heels that were inching higher and higher each year. Aubrey however, could curse like a sailor and listen to the same without blushing, a skill Annie greatly envied.

Aubrey giggled awkwardly, presumedly at Annie's blush. "I hate pretending something im not, i mean c'mon im not poor for god sake but i gotta act poor-ish so my parents dont find me".

Annie lifted one eyebrow at that. Most people didn't guess how smart she was, how much general knowledge she had or how many books she had read. Aubrey knew, so in saying that she probably expected Annie to ask why her lifestyle would be seen. If she just changed bank accounts two or three times, and sold the ornaments where they couldn't be found, and got new credit cards, Annie didn't see how she was traceable. By her folks. Now living as a socialite in Brooklyn would be risky for her, all sorts of horrid people around here, and partying would make for too many risks of discovery, but otherwise? Why couldn't she live in the conditions she was accustomed to? She had a bank account with a frigging quarter million dollars!

Annie decided not to say anything though. Aubrey wasn't stupid, at least in Annie's opinion, and she'd been thinking about this for weeks. Surely she already knew anything Annie would bring up.

Companionable silence enveloped the two friends once more and Aubrey got up to put some more of her clothes away, leaving Annie to contentedly and guiltlessly munch on the cookies she had brought.

Jsut as she was about to ask if Aubrey had moved her bank accounts- that would be the easiest way to track her and both of them should know it- she stood up from yet another bag of clothing and said, "Its still early, but i gotta get renovating today, damn. See what i go through?" she said in a perfect imitation of a spoiled rich girl. Annie smiled at that, never appreciating the irony of being amused by spoiled rich girl impressions.

"Wanna help? .. you get to wear a non designer apron!" Aubrey gushed sarcastically.

"Oh! But I just got my nails done!" Annie said in sincere horror. She shook herself. Her friend needed her assistance... she would provide it. "So, since I needs must content myself with a non designer apron, there better be the trendiest of styling work gloves, Aubrey!"

Original Poster
#67 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 1:17 PM
Default Aubrey & Annie - Aubrey's apartment .. Hayden - Hayden's penthouse
[[ ooc: Jordan and Hunter could come see Aubrey and Annie if they wanted, Aubrey's apartment door is open and her apartment is getting renovated. So they can get to know eachother, etc. ]]

Aubrey
"Oh! But I just got my nails done!" Annie said in sincere horror.

"Really?", Aubrey questioned, raised an eye brow and smirked as Annie shook herself.
"So, since I needs must content myself with a non designer apron, there better be the trendiest of styling work gloves, Aubrey!"

Aubrey waddled in a hurry to her living room, opened a box and pulled to pairs of gloves out, "they are only couture gloves, im getting new ones later" she laughed in silence, "Damn it, i gotta act differently than that". She waddled back over to Annie, twisting her ankle on her journey over in high heels, she cursed "Son of a b***h!" as she tried to keep her emotions under wraps, "I mean... cookie?" as she passed the jar over from the counter.

A knocking was heard at the door which soon grabbed Aubrey's and Annabelle's attention. "Hello, Aubrey Parker. It is me the renovator" shouted a deep voice from behind the door.
"Just on time", Aubz laughed as she limped towards the door with a clipboard. "Basically this place is a dump, your assistance is needed". She pointed him to the places that were needed.

The renovator quickly got to work as Aubrey told him what laminate flooring she wanted and what walls were needed to match the modern and neutral colours she had hoped for. Aubrey put the clipboard down on the counter and continued talking to Annie. "He can do all that for now, we can catch up", she said humourously.

Hayden
Still no reply from Noelle and Hayden was now getting annoyed, it is 11.25am and Hayden does not know what to do with herself. So she goes onto the balcony and does yoga (She's in a penthouse so she wont look stupid lol). Hayden relaxes impatiently due to no reply from Noelle. She stops yoga and goes to Starbucks stressed for a chocolate frappacino. She is wearing her brown dress and collar piece, black clutch bag and black shoes

[[ ooc: anyone feel free to see Hayden, she has no one. Shes queen B too lol, so she should have people lol. But yeh she is in Starbucks, which is in Brooklyn and Upper East Side ]]
Instructor
#68 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 10:28 PM
((Um, Since Vienna isn't doing anything i could have her come see Hayden. And HUnter can go see Aubrey and Annie, just give me a few minutes, i have to do something really quickly))
Original Poster
#69 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 11:01 PM
Instructor
#70 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 11:36 PM
Vienna

Vienna looked out the car window as they drove through the winding streets of Brooklyn. She thought about her brother coming back to New York, while she was happy he was back, she also wondered why he came back so suddenly. All she knew was that her mum had sent him back because of something that happened. She wondered if he'd tell her what happened, but decided to leave it to him she figured that when he was ready, he'd tell her.

She snapped back to reality when she hard the sound of dozens of horns beeping around her. She looked towards the front and saw that they were stuck in typical new York traffic and it might take a while to get out. She got out her phone and texted Hayden. She hadn't seen her in a while and wanted to see if she was okay.

Hey bb,
Where r u ?
Hope you're okay
..... Vienna

Hunter

After Vienna had left, he'd rounded up his conversation with Lina, and then taken the package inside with Jordan close behind. Now they were at the door and Hunter got out his keys to open the door. He went into the apartment and dropped the box on the kitchen counter. " So what do you think?", he asked Jordan as he began to open the box to see what their cook had packed.
Original Poster
#71 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 11:57 PM
Hayden:
Hayden still bored with a venti chocolate frappacino, 'where's Noelle?' and then she was briefly interupted by her phone beeping. 'Its probably Noelle! she thought, she slid up her phone. It was Vienna, "Oh my god" Hayden shouted out excited, making everyone stare at her in Starbucks.

'Hey bb,
Where r u ?
Hope you're okay
..... Vienna'

Hayden replied sooner after:
'Hey V!
Long time no speak
Im in Starbucks, why whats wrong?
Im fine thanks, u?
xx H'

....Sent! Hayden soon thought, wonder whats a matter with Vienna.
Instructor
#72 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 12:15 AM
Vienna smiled when she received Hayden's reply. She hadn't heard from her for about a good 2 weeks and it was good to see that she was okay

Which one?
I'm sitting bored
need some girl time
..Vienna

She pushed the send button on her phone and waited for the message to go off.
Top Secret Researcher
#73 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 12:16 AM
Annie
Annie had never pictured Cheryl as a do-it-yourselfer and she doubted very much that Aubrey was one, or would be any good at it if she had decided to look into it. Not that she would ever doubt her freind... but that was low class stuff. She was perfectly willing to help if it turned out Aubrey was into DIY though.

But Annie's first instincts were usually right, and today was no different as Aubrey handed her a pair of gloves and then went to open the door and let the renovator in. Annie was amused by that, why would they need gloves and aprons if some other guy was doing the work? She didn't comment though, she usually didn't. Annie did occasionally chime in as Aubrey instructed the renovator on what she wanted, and Annie thought it would look gorgeous. As she said. Repeatedly.

her apartment taken care of Aubrey smilingly said, "He can do all that for now, we can catch up."

Annie smiled, unbelievably relieved to have not had to risk breaking one of her gorgeously manicured nails. "Well, all of those cookies have gotten me really thirsty, wanna head to Starbucks?" she said, finishing off her fourth cookie as she did.

Jordan
Jordan watched as Vienna got in her car to drive off, replaying her parting words, "Oh by the way, Jordan, call me we should catch up" over and over, in a very happy daze. He barely noticed as Hunter finished talking to the girl- whom he still hadn't introduced- and led Jordan to his apartment.

He snapped out of it once Hunter said " So what do you think?" before he started rummaging in the box Vienna had brought. Jordan took the apartment in at a glance and said appreciatively, "It's really awesome, you could probably have like... forty people in here partying! And no parents to deal with!"

He wandered over to Hunter's side and deftly reached over his freind's head to steal an orange from the care package. Which gave both of them a delightful whiff of Jordan's armpits, still nasty from his run. "Oh man, I am so sorry, I really have to get home to shower." he said awkwardly. Well, what options did one have except awkward when one jsut gave thier best freind a faceful of eau de armpit?

He backed out the door and turned on his heel to start walking back to his apartment.

((OOC: He's still in ear shot if Hunter wants to talk,
and jcardy, you can have Aubrey and Annie go to Starbucks to meet the others or not as you choose. may as well make this as huge and awkward as possible, no? hehe.))

Original Poster
#74 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 12:24 AM
Hayden
Hayden was soon alerted again with another text, from Vienna.
Which one?
I'm sitting bored
need some girl time
..Vienna

Hayden raised her eyebrow, what does she mean which one? Upper East Side, why would i go to Brooklyn?
She typed her message back to Vienna earger to see her.
'Im in Upper East Side's one, why would i go Brooklyn? lol
Yeh come over im bored too, i was just gonna go out shopping again but come over for Starbucks
xx H'

The message sent, an Hayden put all of her shopping bags back down on the side of her waiting for Vienna. As she waited she rummaged through her bags, looking at the outfits she had bought. Thats just what Hayden needed at the moment, a good old chat with one of her closest friends Vienna.

Aubrey
Aubrey was a little surprised to see that Annie would of actually of helped out, with the renovating but she seemed relieved that her nails were okay.

"Well, all of those cookies have gotten me really thirsty, wanna head to Starbucks?" asked Annie

"Uhh, yeh sure. I have not left this apartment for a while. Let me tell the renova..." Aubrey was interupted by the renovator, "Im all done mam"
Aubrey replied happily, "Thanks! i thought it would of been a while, really appreciate it"
With that the renovator left leaving Aubrey to look around her apartment quickly. "Annie! the floors are great. Looks like its gonna get better here" she grinned with excitement.
Aubrey quickly ran to get her outfit on and left for the door with Annie. She turned the key to make sure it was locked, and left with Annie. "Which one we going to?" she asked Annabelle.
Instructor
#75 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 12:40 AM
Vienna
Vienna scowled for a few seconds after receiving Hayden's text. Well, that is true, she thought, Hayden never goes to Brooklyn unless it's an emergency or life threatening. The scowl disappeared after a while, and she began to key out another message to her

K, bb
I'll meet you there
Grab some coffee
and then we'll head over to Barneys
for some retail therapy.
..... Vienna

After sending the text, she shifted forward a little and told the Chauffeur the change of directions. Soon they were at the Starbucks, and she got out of the car. She headed into the the store and craned her neck a little to try and search out Hayden in the crowd.

Hunter

"Um, okay dude", Hunter replied as Jordan started towards the front door. " See you later then", he shouted at him as Jordan left.

Page 3 of 12