Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th May 2009 at 11:39 PM Last edited by Dreamydre : 22nd Dec 2009 at 6:37 PM.
Your First Kiss
Let's spice things up a bit ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So have you been kissed? If so then tell us about it!! Was it yucky, okay but not great, excellent, romantic or what? Have you never had your first kiss yet? Well tell us your fantasy of your first kiss then! I'll go first and tell BOTH.

Okay well first off I always daydreamed that my first kiss wouldn't be over the top like on TV shows and stuff but I expected it to be beautiful though. I daydreamed of kissing at the beach with Chad Michael Murray or making out with Robert Hoffman in the back of a pick up truck at night with stars shining brightly over us. Hahahaha so laugh all you want but that's how I expected my first kiss to be.

Now my actual first kiss was totally different from this, I had a major crush on this boy in 7th grade, we were in Band and my friends and his friends dared us to kiss and we did (tongue kissed). It was.....yeah :hmm: but we ended up dating for almost three years after that. We're good friends now though. So yeah...

Your turn...tell tell tell!!

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th May 2009 at 6:41 AM
Awesome idea for a thread, Dreamy!
I always wanted my first kiss to be just a really sweet kiss somewhere on a beach or in the rain somewhere. Preferably with a very good looking guy. But, lo and behold, my first kiss was with the best looking guy in the grade (and that's not just my opinion), so it's all good.

My first kiss was last year, and I was on a two week trip with forty kids from my school up to the Northern Territory. Anyway, one night this guy (who I, at the time, had a massive crush on, and who just so happened to be very gorgeous) came over and asked me to go for a walk with him. I agreed, and we went for a walk until we stopped about 500m away from the campground and out of sight from anywhere else. He told me he really liked me, and I said I really liked him as well, and he kissed me. It was so romantic, underneath the stars, and we weren't meant to stray away from the group either, in case we got lost of anything, and that risk of getting caught element made it all the better for me :D. Plus, I got the whole fireworks-waves-crashing-bells-ringing thing going on, and it was wonderful.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 5th May 2009 at 8:43 AM
Geh, my first kiss is better left unsaid. My first kiss with my current boyfriend was at a sleepover - everyone else was asleep and we were watching Romeo + Juliet. I knew he liked me so we played footsie and stuff for a while. But he was too shy to kiss me so I had to kiss his nose first. As a prompt. :D
Mad Poster
#4 Old 8th May 2009 at 7:49 AM
Aw, Gemmareno, that sounds so sweet! I would be way too shy to ever prompt a guy though :p.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 8th May 2009 at 8:40 AM
Trust me, I'm totally shy too. But we weren't gonna get anywhere if I didn't start it! XD
Field Researcher
#6 Old 9th May 2009 at 1:42 AM
with my ex-bf. He asked a few days after he asked me out if I wanted to kiss him yet. I got a beautiful (yet very simple, but it was beautiful to me) saying "First kiss time?" I agreed. I kissed him on the cheek, he kissed me. Then we kissed on the lips amd we were really close adn holding each other... it was great.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th May 2009 at 2:26 AM
Hope you don't mind me jumping in...I thought someone might get a good laugh out of my first kiss .

I was 17...I'd never really had a "real" boyfriend before the guy I was with, and we were both painfully shy. We'd been dating for about 3 months, and there was always that awkward pause when he dropped me off at home. I knew he wasn't going to do anything, so as I hugged him goodnight I just barely brushed my lips against his cheek "by accident" *wink*.

The next night he returned the favor. The next he kissed me on the cheek. A WEEK LATER (we saw each other almost every day) he finally made it to the corner of my mouth. Hehe...I think he meant to do the same thing the next night, but I turned my head just a little. It surprised us both, but the build up was worth it. It was the most innocent, ridiculous thing, but I'll never forget it.

Of course, it took him a YEAR to work up the guts to french kiss me. We're married now, and he has no such reservations, lol. I'll leave it up to ya'll to decide whether it's hopelessly romantic or hopelessly pathetic that I married the first guy I ever kissed.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 9th May 2009 at 1:52 PM
Aw, Shorea, that's such a sweet story! It sounds so cute as well.
Instructor
#9 Old 11th May 2009 at 12:04 AM
Aww that is sweet Shorea!

Mine was when i was 16 in a club ( i know naughty naughty) It wasnt particularly my choice but i got kinda thrust into the guy and it sorta happened.

Romance eh?
Field Researcher
#10 Old 11th May 2009 at 12:19 AM
Very romantic, chowgilly!

As for mine, I was thirteen. I was over at my friend's house, who just happened to be my boyfriend's next door neighbor. He came over to hang out and were having an amazing time. We were sitting on a couch watching a movie, and my friend went to the bathroom. All of the sudden, he leaned over and kissed me. It was so scary, yet amazing. After that, we seriously were inseperable.

Just Call Me Allie :)
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th May 2009 at 3:20 AM
*laughs*

It's been AGES, but I still remember the very words. The fact is, me and the boy, were tricked into believing that one of us had a crush on the other. Neither of us had a crush on each other, but it got us talking for a while about how things didn't work out with the people we DID have a crush. I had been "in love" with the same guy for years (we had been best-friends from the age of 5, and when puberty came around, we noticed we felt very attracted, there was chemistry there. I think. Never actually happened), and I was very mad that we never managed to get to the kissing part, or the talking-about-dating part, although everyone knew we wanted to be together.

So in the middle of the conversation, the guy said "He never kissed you like that?", and next thing I know, he was kissing me. French-kissing me. It wasn't romantic, and it wasn't bad either. It sort of just happened, kissing him back. We had known each other for almost 10 whole years, and it felt natural.

I came to regret it, years after that, when I started hating him. It wasn't a bad choice back then, but now I can't even look at him in the face without wanting to smash his face against a titanium surface. Still, that has nothing to do with me and him.

Actually, I remember my first kiss with several people... Some of them were really sweet.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 11th May 2009 at 4:05 AM
I had my 1st kiss with my husband. We were dating back then though. For some reason i was saving myself completely and never got the idea of having 1st kiss strictly at certain age( you know technically first sex meant to be at 16 and yadda yadda) So yeah. We were sitting on the couch in the guest room( I was in Cyprus back then and he came to visit me for whole august) we were sitting there hugging each other and then we look at each other and he just kisses me. I was paralyzed for a moment but then i got into it. It was very cute and sweet and I am glad I waited for it Funny fact is that we dated for 2 years before that. I was very shy and I didn't want him thinking I am rushing things. He was similar and he was always telling me when I am ready I will do it. Well he got in patient xD He was very cute and he was blushing too. We then sat there laughing like to idiots while my cat was looking at us with these wide eyes. He was just missing a lolcat line over his head :P

Few weeks later he proposed to me. I said yes but I didn't think he was serious. Then in december he proposed officially with a ring and he also told me he was serious back in august. xD
Instructor
#13 Old 13th May 2009 at 7:12 AM
well for me i dreamed like every girl, having her first kiss somewhere romantic etc. etc. but i guess my fairytale of having my first kiss in a yacht with lite candles and a romantic dinner just won't happen.

well anyway i was 13 and we were at the birthday party of one of my favorite teachers many of his/her (he's gay) students were there and really lot of cute guys. he's the kind of teacher who really likes to play match making, after a few drinks he decided to play truth or dare, after a few turn it stopped infront of a guy i really didn't like, we often fight when in school. his tall, tan and cute but i don't know why i didn't like him. anyway he didn't like telling the truth so he chose dare, the dare was to lock us up in the balcony for about 20 minutes, at first i didn't agreed but they pulled me and him and locked us up. we didn't talk at first then he started teasing me then he asked random questions like am i still a virgin did i ever had a boyfriend etc. then suddenly he assumed that i liked him off course i said no then he came closer and asked why, his face was really near me i wanted to push him away but i guess i wastoo drunk to move or i just didn't want to. then poof he suddenly kissed me. i didn't know what to do at first then i just followed his tongue. it was kind of gross at first but when time passed by it was good and i guess amazing. after that night i didn't talked to him, i really don't know why then the next year he transferred then i guess that's the time i missed him, the time that i already wanted to talk to him but i guess you will only know how important a person is to you if they are gone. well i still hear of him from friends i heard he has a baby girl now and that her girlfriend is beautiful, but still sometime i wonder what if i talked to him after that night or something like that what would happen, and well that's my no so exciting story hehehe.
Scholar
#14 Old 16th May 2009 at 2:02 PM
I am still waiting.

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Forum Resident
#15 Old 16th May 2009 at 2:13 PM
^ Keep waiting for the right moment, you will not regret it. I wish my first kiss had been with my boyfriend :-\
Field Researcher
#16 Old 16th May 2009 at 7:56 PM
I am also waiting.

Oliviaaaa
5511<3
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 16th May 2009 at 8:07 PM
Hah! This is kind of a funny topic for me to think about. I was 16 when I got my first kiss, one week before my 17th birthday. I was the only girl in my grade who hadn't been kissed, and well... I wanted to get it over with. The guy had a huge crush on me, (I had no idea) and we were both tipsy because we were at our prom after party. (read: I do not condone underage drinking; if you read on, you'll see why)

He asked me, "So, you wanna make-out?" I laughed, because I thought he was joking. I said, "Sure" and well... we kissed.

It was absolutely awful. He was a horrible kisser, I hated it, and I hated that I said yes to it. (Again, I DO NOT CONDONE underage drinking)

After that night, he thought that we were "together" and I wanted absolutely nothing to do with him. Funny enough, though, that was the only guy I've ever kissed... because one year later we started dating and we've been together for 4 years.

So, I'm glad we're together and he was my first kiss, but it wasn't special, and the best thing I can tell those of you who are waiting is wait some more to make it special for you, because wanting to "just get it over with" absolutely sucks. For real.

Loff
Mad Poster
#18 Old 17th May 2009 at 1:42 AM
Keep on waiting, girls! It's really not worth messing up your first kiss. My first kiss wasn't with a boyfriend, but I'm lucky it was with a decent guy. Wait until the moment is right, and don't do anything you'll regret. It's definitely not worth it just to kiss someone.
#19 Old 17th May 2009 at 1:51 AM
I was 16 and it was totally awkward. I didn't expect it at all and so when he kissed me I totally froze up. I was like a statue and so I didn't really kiss him back. I think we also bumped noses as well. All in all it was pretty funny. XD
Mad Poster
#20 Old 18th May 2009 at 11:17 PM
Requiem, bumping noses hurts! I was playing truth or dare with some people and I got dared to kiss this guy and we smashed noses. So painful!
Inventor
#21 Old 18th May 2009 at 11:32 PM
I guess my first "kind of" kiss was probably in fourth grade, i got started early i know, hehe! A family who our family was friends with was over for dinner, and their sons (one of whom was in my grade) were all downstairs playing table hockey. The one who was in my grade accidentally smashed my finger with a puck so I went over in the corner to run it under cold water (that's where the sink was) and the guy who smashed my finger came over. He was all "are you okay, are you sure, are you really sure" it was so cute! Then he said let me make it up to you, how about you get your electric train set and we'll play with it. So I went into my walk-in closet to get it and he followed me and helped me get it down. Then when it was on the ground he asked me to kiss him so I did...
I meant to do it on the cheek, but he turned his head at the last minute so I actually kissed him! Then I did it again, but it was only really a peck. Then we went out and played with the trains.
Mad Poster
#22 Old 20th May 2009 at 12:05 PM
Aww, that's so cute! Especially the playing with trains part.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Mad Poster
#23 Old 20th May 2009 at 12:18 PM
Aw, jewaukeela that's so cute :p. Everyone has really sweet stories!
Forum Resident
#24 Old 28th May 2009 at 6:20 PM
I've not had one, but I'm not really waiting. I don't care for having a boyfriend. There are more important things in life...

Does reading dumb signatures make you feel powerful in some way?
Instructor
#25 Old 28th May 2009 at 6:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by feefifofum
I've not had one, but I'm not really waiting. I don't care for having a boyfriend. There are more important things in life...

Like the sims?

My first kiss was with a boy I had known when I was 7, I was 15 when It happened. It was back when I lived in Scotland and we had nowhere to go so we just walked up a hill and sat on a fallen down tree. When he first tried to kiss me I didn't know and I bent down to sort my shoe or something and when he tried again we clunked teeth..we were successful the 3rd time! :p

Page 1 of 6