Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fallout 3 - Museum of History (Underworld)

by squeam Posted 21st May 2009 at 4:41 AM - Updated 28th May 2009 at 4:49 AM by squeam : note about changing lot zoning to residential (it works great!)

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
#2 Old 21st May 2009 at 11:17 AM
Love it! It's a fact that this challenge theme has given the chance for using a lot of maxis objects we (I) never use, or very rarely ...there's a time for everything hehe
I like the many details in all the rooms and the white-grey light that you got while taking the pics, really spectral Thank you
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st May 2009 at 2:15 PM
Very cool, thanks!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st May 2009 at 4:35 PM
OMG, this is so awesome! The gorilla and scuba man by the entrance to the Underworld Concourse are a perfect touch. I can't believe how well you duplicated the exterior, it's perfect!

EPs I have: All of them! OMG, Ultimate Collection!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st May 2009 at 4:51 PM
Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. I've never worked on anything so large, so it was a huge challenge just to keep my detail-obsessed AND easily distracted self going on this one.
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st May 2009 at 6:44 PM
This is fantastic... do you know how to change it to residential? Even if you don't, it's so cool. It looks exactly like the game, especially in the exterior.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st May 2009 at 9:06 PM
Thanks sonophax. It's a little more involved than other lot zone changes because you have to get a mailbox and trashcan. This page will tell you how to do it: link. If you try it I would so love to know how it worked out for you. You could leave a message here or PM me. I may try it as well when I can and update the info accordingly. I would love for everyone on the lot to be zombies.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 22nd May 2009 at 7:07 AM
Wow, epic and stunning lot ! You did an amazing work on it ! Love it, thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th May 2009 at 4:50 AM
Changing the lot zoning to residential works really well. I've made a note about it under "HOW?"
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 11:55 PM
Wow, amazing job on designing it, inside and out.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 4:21 AM
Awesome!

Thank you.
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 3:21 AM
I can't get over how good it looks. FO3 has been my new obession lately.
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Sep 2010 at 5:03 PM
love it !!
only thing missing is Charon ^^
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 1:25 AM
^ Fuck yeah! :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd Nov 2010 at 8:27 PM
I third the motion for a Charon sim!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 7:36 PM
"Talk to Azrukal >:T"
Love Charon
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by deidara12
"Talk to Azrukal >:T"
Love Charon

Sure thing, smoothskin.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 9:20 PM
j'adore fallout3 et je dois dire que ton travail est remarquable. tout y est ( enfin presque, il manque la partie du "museum" rempli de goules pas sympa (ancien réfectoire,et il me semble à l’étage une bibliothèque) mais bon franchement je chipote là!! sérieusement BRAVO.

Sorry for my english. I love F3 and I find your work very good,
Instructor
#19 Old 14th Dec 2013 at 7:28 PM
aw, man, i was getting so pumped about this, thinking it was a TS3 download, and then i realized it was TS2 x'D Fallout CC for TS3 is so rare