Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Murfreesboro, Tennessee TAA47

by intel1397 Posted 28th May 2009 at 5:59 AM - Updated 28th May 2009 at 11:32 AM by intel1397

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th May 2009 at 3:21 PM
thank you SO much for this incredible series. You deserve a break from simchitecture. I'm not buying Sims3 right away, so I plan on getting the best out of your lovely houses. And they're all real houses you found on realtor.com? Imagine visiting modthesims2 and finding a simulated version of your own house! I'm sure Will Wright is proud of you, seeing as he originally came up with the idea for the original Sims game as a way to study architectural efficiency...
Compared to these, all my houses look like sad little boxes. I'll work on improving my building skills. Maybe I'll make a house as great as these ones some day.

Thanks for all your hard work,
Renske.
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th May 2009 at 3:21 PM
p.s: I really appreciate the unfurnished versions.
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 12:46 AM
awesome, im from around this area. It looks great.. keep up the good work.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 6:07 AM
I Live There ! <33 :]
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 6:43 AM
awesome collection of houses/lots you have under your downloads! Great projects! ty for letting me borrow a few for my game!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 11:10 AM
Thanks You!