Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#26 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 3:33 AM
the shazaam cheat and the edit in cas cheat is listed in the prima guide and on snooty's but does not seem too work
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 6:09 AM
There's a money trainer. Google "Sims 3 trainer gamershell", should be the first result. Run it while you are playing, hit CTRL+F2 in the Buy menu and you should get $10,000 each time.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 6:29 AM
Update testing cheats enabled true does work for social. You just have to double click and drag to change socials. Now if only it worked for skilling. I am bored with the skills.
Alchemist
#29 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 9:09 AM
It doesn't work with skills? Oh boy... well this just means someone down the line will create a mod for skills... right?
Instructor
#30 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 9:28 AM
On MATY there is somekind of external cheat engine... which they have a tutorial on how to use it to adjust aspiration points, and I think are working on the skill tutorial. It looks time consuming and kind of complicated so I will just wiat for the in game one. but I think they are using this to learn more about the coding that has been used which will then help them get the ingame hacks going.
Test Subject
#31 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 4:07 PM
when you use testingcheatsenabled

you can left/right click your needs to move them ;D
Theorist
#32 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 4:24 PM
I only found out the other day that you can SAVE the stretch-skeleton cheat from TS2.
I so hope we can do that in TS3.

Apparently the problem with this is that tall sims hands will appear "above" the cup of tea (or whatever) they are holding, rather than "around" it, so it all goes aout of sync a bit, but I would welcome a height cheat. The benefits outweigh the bad bits for me.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Instructor
#33 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 4:43 PM
Maybe they will figure a way to put it into the game offically as well for height. As I know alot of people would love that. But i am not sure what affect that could then have for peoples cc etc.
Test Subject
#34 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cupcake12winx
Are there cheats like maxmotives and motivedecay off yet? Those and testingcheats and motherlode are ones I just cannot live w/out.

With testingcheatsenabled on, shift click on the mailbox to get the maxmotives and motivedecay off functionality.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 5:06 PM
Anyone managed to find something akin to the old aging on off cheat?

Am bummed by the fact that I want to explore the game but don't fancy restarting with new family etc. I like to poke about all the possibilities within one family but this is seriously cramping my style.

Touch my mind
Test Subject
#36 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 5:09 PM
[It still does work...I tried it out yesterdayQU OTE=jagerjmr]I thought "motherlode" still worked in S3?[/QUOTE]
Test Subject
#37 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 5:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ashen

Am bummed by the fact that I want to explore the game but don't fancy restarting with new family etc. I like to poke about all the possibilities within one family but this is seriously cramping my style.

It's in the options.
Test Subject
#38 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 5:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ashen

In the game, under Options (that icon with the ...), select the third tab over on the top, and one of the selections is to disable aging, or keep aging and make the sim's life last 200-something days, or less (Slider selectable).
Page 2 of 2