Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Zombie Socks
#51 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 7:38 PM
*eyes fill will happy tears* Now I remember why I love you guys! *squeezes everyone to death with hugs*

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Advertisement
Typical
#52 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 7:43 PM
*Eyes pop out of head*
Atleat I'm a zombie and feel no pain *evil laugh*
Alchemist
#53 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 7:45 PM
*gives squeeze back to WWW* We love you too! Very much!

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Mad Poster
#54 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 7:47 PM
okay. *sits down* *cracks knuckles* *cracks spine* *cracks neck* *cracks wrists* (I'm a very crack-y person)

One day, while walking through the fields of withered grains she once called her livelihood, WWW (wearing the housewife outfit from Freetime) was attacked by a ninja. Easily defeated, it was thrown onto the pile by the rotting farm house where WWW did her drugs. This pile was at least 10.900895 feet tall and was composed almost entirely of ninjas. the remainder was her heroin needles and ham knives. Now that the ninja was out of the way, she could get back to thinking about why her crops had suddenly withered. Then she saw the answer. It was so simple. But how, and why? Running with the speed of a thousand old grannies, she quickly dashed across the entirety of Kansas to the small town of Ohmygodimsuchawhore, Colorado. In this town she knew she would find the evilest of all evils, the great ZimZ. She was sure that he was responsible for her crop failure. But where to look? As she studied the town map, she was attacked by another ninja. It was easily defeated by the old hold-up-your-fist-over-your-shoulder-and-let-the-ninja-run-into-it technique. Walking across the now twitching body of the ninja, WWW heard her spike-heeled slippers break his ribs. "I hope that doesn't mess up the leather, these are new," she thought. With the knowledge of which house ZimZ lived in, WWW camped out disguised as a pickle waiting for him to come home. And come home he did. In a leotard. And tutu. She decided to videotape this before killing him, and got out her heroin-powered camcorder, trained it on his window, and waited. ZimZ appeared in the window a minute later, along with someone else. This someone else was dressed very scantily and went by the name Death Princess. WWW say them disappear below the windowframe for a second, then re-emerge almost totally naked. The last thing WWW saw was Death Princess handing Zim her panties before she shut the camcorder off flusteredly like a prude screaming "Oh my god it's a sex tape!" and in the process fell over. now a pickle was unusual enough, but in colorado pickles don't just fall over. The falling of this particular pickle caused quite an uproar and people rushed out of places that nobody would actually be standing in, but hey, it's the movie magic. WWW was forced to kill them all, but fortunately they were all ninjas anyway.

I'm bored. Care to continue?

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Zombie Socks
#55 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 7:47 PM
Now excuse me while I abandon your asses for sims3. XD
Nah, I just can't wait for it to install! I hope it works!

EDIT: But fortunately they were all ninjas.

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#56 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 7:47 PM
What would be of this group without you WWW?? *squeezes*
EDIT: Damn it! F**** wireless...

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Typical
#57 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 7:51 PM
Suddenly Nina starts to hate wireless
Zombie Socks
#58 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 7:52 PM
I love my ninja pile! XD *cherishes* And Princess! *gasp* What HAVE you been up to?!

I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#59 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 7:53 PM
OMG!!!! Raps!

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Alchemist
#60 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 7:53 PM
Yeah.

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Typical
#61 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 7:54 PM
Alchemist
#62 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 7:59 PM
I mean yaeh for Nina-Hating wireless!

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Typical
#63 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 8:00 PM
Conyinues to join in laughing
Scholar
#64 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 8:06 PM
In a land far away called Veroniville lived 2 village idiots called Vasili and mike They were little migit hobo's but they use to get drunk and look like this

they would spend all there money on scotch and booze but they went to a store that adrian owned but they ran into a bonfire and got incinerated and as the village cheered

and got drunk
Mad Poster
#65 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 8:07 PM
And they all lived happily ever after.

Alchemist
#66 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 8:08 PM

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Mad Poster
#67 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 8:13 PM
Alchemist
#68 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 10:05 PM
Adrian, I like your story!!! Very much!

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Theorist
#69 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 2:44 AM
OK. I'm a bit late... but seriously YOU THOUGHT FERGUS IZ A FRIKKEN GIRLZ NAME!... mama mia! I guess everyone I meet on the internet thinks I'm a girls I tend to hav that affect and I can relate to girls unlike some boys...
Theorist
#70 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 2:46 AM
RAPS! Just cuz I do ballet doesn't mean I wear tutus and leotards I only wear tights!
Mad Poster
#71 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ZimZ
RAPS! Just cuz I do ballet doesn't mean I wear tutus and leotards I only wear tights!

It was a joke. I don't actually think that WWW is a housewife wither.

Theorist
#72 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 3:01 AM
It was A cold evening on the sunny morning in Shezetown. Raps woke up next to his beautiful underage husband, Lewjen. Raps tried to remember why he was wearing a G-string and remembered he got drunk last night when Lew was at home and got up to some nasty business. Raps forgot he was married to a crazy ham woman who likes to go by the name of WWW. When she arrived an saw Lew still sleeping next to raps and raps half naked she got her ham out and chopped it up, put it in a blender with orange juice (the one thing raps hates the most) and forced raps to drink it then she called the famous ZimZ a.k.a Fergus the terrorist of all good and evil! She then called upon her disliked 2 vampire slaves, Nina and VOD.

"Nina, rip Raps limb from limb please" ordered WWW.

Soon Lew woke up to the beautifu, mesmorizing site of Fergus and screeched!

"I thought I killed you!" shouted Fergus, "How long does it F***ing take for you to F***ing die!"

"A while" admitted Lew in a terrible state

"VOD help Nina clean raps's blood up please" said WWW pleasantly

"WWW" said ZimZ, "I'm afraid your time has come. You must now die (again) in the hands of me. I better put my leotard on for this special occasion and film you dying in my hands MUWHAHAHA!"

"Really? Oh. Well this sucks..." muttered WWW under her breath

"Well, at least let me get ready for the occasion"

"Ok then, hurry up though my hands are getting tired holding this chainsaw with all those girls stuck in it... I think I managed to get a boob stuck in it, not a pleasant sight."

WWW went off to her dresser to gussy up and she put her faaave blue lipstick on and put her faaave fluro green bra on...

"I think I'm ready! fergus you may come in now!" WWW called out to Fergus

"Nina Vod, Don't you want to break free of WWW's grasp and joing me then we can murder the whole world and repopulate TOGETHER!" cried Fergus

"OK.. sure" muttered Nina and Vod together in a happy manner

"Lets get her! Wait I'll finish Lew off for good... Hopefully, you kill WWW"

"OK, Vod lets get her!" shouted Nina

Fergus pranced over to Lewjen with his chainsaw in his unsteady left hand.

"Time to end this Lewjen."

"End what? I thought we were like... besties you know?"

"uuuh... nope, NOW YOU DIE!" screamed ZimZ

"OK there is a well outside..."

"No, No, that didn't work last time..." said ZimZ, "I'm going to try something new..."

TO BE CONTINUED IF PEOPLE WANT
Mad Poster
#73 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 3:54 AM
Why am I always the disgruntled husband?!

Theorist
#74 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 5:32 AM
You suit the idea it's a good theme you have sex... erm well I gues it'd be disorganized with your husband... erm nvm XD
Mad Poster
#75 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 5:44 AM
I didn't understand any of that.

Page 3 of 15