Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cerais Dae

by dare2DV8 Posted 7th Jun 2009 at 11:32 PM - Updated 25th Jul 2015 at 7:22 AM by dare2DV8

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 11:53 PM
Your sims want some brains!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 11:53 PM
by the way is cool
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 11:56 PM
She reminds me a bit of Chianna from Farscape. Too cool!
Zombie Socks
#5 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 1:47 AM
Holy sh- Beautiful! Amazingly Beautiful! *cuddles* She's perfect!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 1:55 AM
Wow, congrats. You've succeeded in making an actual pretty female sim for TS3. Sadly, I'm not being sarcastic. It's REALLY hard to make a decent looking girl sim, their faces ALWAYS look fat (except for here).
Good looking sim!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 3:34 AM
@Takhdrkqueen - you're right, she does look a bit like Chianna! I hadn't noticed that.

@xxamsey - I know what you mean about making Sims 3 sims unique! But I think it is about to get easier with Delphy & Rick's new mod to increase the slider range! Hopefully that will give a little more customization in regards to face structure, etc.

Thanks for the comments, everyone. I appreciate hearing from you!

Leia.

Of Life and Pixels (coming soon)MTSSims WorkshopTwitterTumblrPinterestFlickrInstagram ♠ Origin ID: LeiaStyle
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 7:48 AM
Ha! I was thinking the exact same thing ("Chiana!") when I saw her. Hmm, maybe some Farscape-themed Sims are in order? (Although, D'Argo, Rygel and Pilot would probably be impossible at this point.)
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 10:46 AM
gorgeous, thanks a bunch!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 4:28 PM
I like your sim, but when i try to use it in CAS my game crash. Enyone know why??
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 5:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hudy777
I like your sim, but when i try to use it in CAS my game crash. Enyone know why??

I'm not exactly sure what would be causing this problem. The only potential thing would be that I included 2 items from the Sims 3 store: the hair and everyday outfit from the first few pictures. I have uploaded a second version of Cerais - Cerais_Dae2.zip, which only contains content shipped with the original game. You may want to try downloading that file and see if you have the same issue.

I hope that works! Let me know how it goes

Of Life and Pixels (coming soon)MTSSims WorkshopTwitterTumblrPinterestFlickrInstagram ♠ Origin ID: LeiaStyle
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 5:31 PM
Mine too I think it has some sims 3 store bought items. But not certain.
Could you Use the Sims3pack option in create a sim to make her again.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 11:43 PM
The new one works perfectly. TNX
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 12:27 AM
i have no savedsims folder, do i need to create it?
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 12:49 AM
I love your sim and I want to download it. I have. I downloaded your second file because I do not have the store bought items. But when I opened my file it didn't work. It gave me a type of document that I can't open. =/
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#16 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 1:52 AM
The install instructions in the install tab are not correct. Please use the instructions given in the text of the upload.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 2:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Razamataz
Mine too I think it has some sims 3 store bought items. But not certain.
Could you Use the Sims3pack option in create a sim to make her again.

Yeah, that must be what is causing the conflict, an unfortunate oversight by EA, because not everyone is going to have the same purchased content.

Anyway, I have made a second version of her (Ceraeis_Dae2.zip), which doesn't contain the content from the Sims 3 store. As far as .sims3pack files, the site moderators have asked us to upload the .sim file instead.
Quote: Originally posted by Selannii
I love your sim and I want to download it. I have. I downloaded your second file because I do not have the store bought items. But when I opened my file it didn't work. It gave me a type of document that I can't open. =/

The .sim file doesn't get installed through the Sims 3 Launcher like the .sims3pack files do. To install the .sim file once you have extracted it from the zip, manually place it in My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims. In the game, go to the premade sim bin in Create a Sim. (This was stated in my main post )
Quote: Originally posted by munkor
i have no savedsims folder, do i need to create it?

The SavedSims folder is likely created as soon as you "save sim to bin" (below "share" in the menu next to your sims pic on the UI) in CAS. If you are creating your own sims you may want to save them this way, so that you have a copy of them in your premade sim bin. Otherwise, you probably could create it yourself in the "My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3" directory, although I have not tried this myself.

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 9:20 AM
Thank you so much Dare2DV8 magnific job

"la alegría y la tristeza son inseparables" K.Gibran
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 9:07 PM
Very cool, but where is the teenage daughter, Teisyra, described in the Overview?
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 12:47 AM Last edited by Selannii : 10th Jun 2009 at 1:08 AM.
Thank you for telling me how. I did just as you said but she still did not show up. =/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 4:12 AM Last edited by dare2DV8 : 13th Jun 2009 at 11:50 PM.
@TurboJAzn - I'll likely upload Teisyra shortly, so be sure to keep an eye out for her

edit: Teisyra was rejected here at MTS because she wasn't considered to be unique enough, but if you would like to have her in your game, you'll find her at GoS! Enjoy.

@Selannii - hmm, are you sure you are looking for her in the right place? In CAS (Create a Sim) she will be in the Premade Sim Bin under the Adult age group (be sure you are not looking under Young Adult, which is the group that shows up first by default). Look over these screenshots that I took to see if you are looking in the right categories:

Hope that helps

Lab Assistant
#22 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 5:26 PM
wow the first nice sim uploaded for the sims 3!! thank you :D

badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM !!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 3:52 PM
I have no saved sims folder either... im using a mac...
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 12:17 PM
She's beautiful, thanks!

"I want my name to be Spaghetti!"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 12:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smurfrevolt
I have no saved sims folder either... im using a mac...

I'm sorry, I'm not very familiar with macs, so I am not sure that I would give the right advice. Perhaps you could search around on the site or internet and find out about where sims are saved in your directory?
Also, if you use the "Save sim to bin" option when creating sims, the game may create the SavedSims folder for you. Maybe try that out, see if it remedies the problem.

Page 1 of 2