Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

As Seen In Games - Weapon Accessories Pack! (*8 New Meshes*)

by daislia Posted 6th Jun 2009 at 9:27 PM - Updated 9th Jun 2009 at 1:49 AM by daislia

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 1:20 AM
It looks like Altiar's blade is a finger accessory in your previews. I don't mean to nitpick, but his weapon is a wrist mounted retractable blade. He's just missing his finger.
Theorist
#3 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 1:45 AM
I love the one for Assassin's Creed. I can't wait for Assassin's Creed 2. Awesome work :D

~~~The Official Nintendork Island~~~
"I cannot love you like this anymore..... Alejandro"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 2:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vermillionclouds
It looks like Altiar's blade is a finger accessory in your previews. I don't mean to nitpick, but his weapon is a wrist mounted retractable blade. He's just missing his finger.

I know it AFTER I made this, but AC is the only one I haven't played yet, and how could I CUT sim's fingers ? please be kind :P

My Profile at TSR--My Sims2 blog
An eternal cycle, falling and rising, rebirth and death. The hopeful and the greedy give rise to the city we observe.
We share its misfortune. We balance when the scales tip. But we do not grieve for the fallen.
- Keeper Annals, History of the City
Field Researcher
#5 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 11:17 AM
Absolutely awesome! I don't play any of these games but these could be used for other games as well. I am particularly loving the finger blade. Great job.
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 8:05 PM
You rock! Wonderfull stuff! Million kisses for Altair's blade. It doesn't really matter if it's a finger acc. or wrist-mounted - it's awesome anyway. Great job!

[ i want to hate you ]
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 8:46 PM
Love the Alice and AC ones! I watched my friend play the Alice one and it's awesome. I played AC and I just loved that blade. Even though it's true it's a hidden blade, that'll be really hard to animate on the Sims 2.

In all, great job! I'll abuse these :B
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 10:35 PM
It's about time somone created a holdable butcher knife. I've been on the look out for one and requesting one for about five years now.

Thanks a bunch.
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daislia
I know it AFTER I made this, but AC is the only one I haven't played yet, and how could I CUT sim's fingers ? please be kind :P

Heh, good point. It still looks good either way. I honestly didn't mean to nag on you about it, was just pointing it out. Sorry if I made you feel bad.
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 10:05 PM
I know u can't cut sim's fingers off (or can you? idk maybe try making a new body mesh?) But yeah... I think it would look better if it was a wrist accessory bracelet sort of thing instead of a ring. You don't have to do that but it's just a suggestion. Also, is there any chance of you making a sword too?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 1:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by theausus
I know u can't cut sim's fingers off (or can you? idk maybe try making a new body mesh?) But yeah... I think it would look better if it was a wrist accessory bracelet sort of thing instead of a ring. You don't have to do that but it's just a suggestion. Also, is there any chance of you making a sword too?

Of course I can try a body mesh, but no reason to choose that hard way, I made stuffs for my own purpose.
There are already many swords, search around.

An eternal cycle, falling and rising, rebirth and death. The hopeful and the greedy give rise to the city we observe.
We share its misfortune. We balance when the scales tip. But we do not grieve for the fallen.
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 2:30 PM
i don't even know these game, but i know these weapons looks perfect --especially that female sim with two knives cute--any chance of uploading??
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 4:24 PM
Omg! YES! I've been hoping you'd make more Thief things, thank you so much! XD
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 9:20 AM
I need to ask you, Although I downloaded the items, I need to know, what catagory in buy mode do I need to go to get it from?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 8:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ebenezerstick
I need to ask you, Although I downloaded the items, I need to know, what catagory in buy mode do I need to go to get it from?

Glasses & Accessories, not buy mode, obviously.

Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 12:27 AM
I like the assassin's creed knife!!!
... Is there a chance that you can make altair's clothes? plz?
If you don't want it or can't do it its no problem, but it would be awesome!! :D

Normal's overrated ~ House MD
I am L, I am justice ~ Lawliet
I foresee... your death! ~ Kakashi
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 7:53 PM
Fantastic Work! Thank You Very Much. :D

~Purveyor of All Things Pantyhose and Feet~
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 5:55 PM
Thank you so much for the upload. I especially like the American McGee's Alice ones. I hope you don't mind me asking but, where did you get Alice's hair?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Invisible Fist
Thank you so much for the upload. I especially like the American McGee's Alice ones. I hope you don't mind me asking but, where did you get Alice's hair?

The hair mesh is by XM sims and retextured by guagua from the Sims2 Heaven.

Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 2:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daislia
The hair mesh is by XM sims and retextured by guagua from the Sims2 Heaven.

Thank you daislia.
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 9:32 PM
Wow, these weapons are awesome! They are really, really well done! Great job!

I just have one question, and its not about the weapons. Did you do that Mad Hatter's outfit, cause it is GORGEOUS! If not, where can it be found?

Thanks so much for these again! Downloading them all so my simmies can arm themselves.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by catiecat
I just have one question, and its not about the weapons. Did you do that Mad Hatter's outfit, cause it is GORGEOUS! If not, where can it be found?

The mad hatter outfit is by Aikea guinea, at TSR or Club Crimsyn.

Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 10:32 PM
where did you get your cloths from please send link or saint

peace
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 7:52 PM
It looks awesome. I'm planning on aming a MachinimaSims vid so maybe this can help me
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 7:10 PM
I like all of them.
Thank you
Page 1 of 2