Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wake up apartment neighbors fix

by dickhurt Posted 7th Jun 2009 at 10:03 AM - Updated 9th Jun 2009 at 11:03 PM by dickhurt

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 2:45 PM
This is great i've been waiting for a hck like this thanks!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 5:57 PM
wow. what is maxis thinking? it kinda makes me think about getting TS3...hmm. Anyways Thnks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 3:39 AM
"Get up fool!" Classic XD
Thanks for the fix!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 6:15 PM
ehm, is this any use for 'non'-modders? I mean if the neighbours do all the things they are supposed to do why bother? Wouldn't something like this be better placed in the modding forum?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 3:32 AM
Even a person that doesn't make their own mods may find this useful. It may fix bugs in other hacks that happen to check for sleeping neighbors. And it may even fix bugs in the Maxis game code if any exist related to sleeping neighbors. I don't know for sure if it will do any of what I just said, but it doesn't hurt to use this mod regardless.
Alchemist
#7 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 10:39 AM
I installed this mod, and I got a problem. My servo neighbor remains in his sleeping state, meaning he will never get out of his apartment nor be visited. Luckily, he has a roommate, so I could actually visit him. What's strange was that I can't interact with him. But when I play the servo in his household, he is just normal.

I then uninstalled your mod, but the servo still behaves the same! Could this be the mod's side effect?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 10:54 PM
Thanks for fixing this.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 8:12 PM
Thank you