Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

42 Childrens/teen/babies Wallpapers!!!!!

by SimLana71 Posted 27th Dec 2004 at 9:41 AM - Updated 28th Dec 2004 at 8:20 PM by SimLana71 : Smiley didn't show up.

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 7:26 AM
Ok, do you guys like these or not? I need to know if my walls are worth the time to upload or not. Let me know please...
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 7:43 AM
I like them alotthank you for sharing
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 2:31 PM
i like em
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 8:24 PM
Thank you! It keeps me motivated. LOL.
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 10:05 PM
love it!!!!!
Instructor
#7 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 1:39 AM
42 walls - a very cosmic number! They look lovely (though I haven't tried them in the game yet) Thank you in anticipation!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 2:29 AM
excellent job thank you
#9 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 2:33 AM
Wow...GREAT job...
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 2:36 AM
They sure are pretty and a little different from the ones in the game.
Instructor
#11 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 4:08 AM
Very nice. I like these a lot. Would like to suggest smaller files. This one takes over 20 minutes for me to download. Very slow dialup.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 7:06 AM
Thanks! These are all very nice.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 10:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hedgekat
Very nice. I like these a lot. Would like to suggest smaller files. This one takes over 20 minutes for me to download. Very slow dialup.

Sorry about that. I have high speed and forget sometimes how slow dial-up can be. Next time I will break them up into smaller files.

Thanks everyone!
#14 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 6:45 PM
I love them <3 Such a variety!
Space Pony
#15 Old 1st Jan 2005 at 4:08 AM
I downloaded this and put it in the appropriate file like any other file I've ever DL'd and it wouldn't show up in my game. The only wallpaper that DID show up, was the pink fairie one that another made. It had the blue icon to install it, rather than the zip option which I used on this particular one. What could I be doing wrong?

I also had DL'd the "32 different color of eyes" and they did not show up either.
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Jan 2005 at 8:11 PM
I like them alot. We are saddly lacking in wallpaper for BOY children and teens. Especialy ones that would in any way corodinate with any of the beds spreds for boys in the game. Your efforts above along with several solid bed spreds that have come into the community recently will have my boy rooms looking spiffy. Thanks, kathrynmw1
#17 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 1:24 AM
Thanks alot hun! These are beautiful and perfect for my sims children.
#18 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 4:18 AM
I like them a lot! And all of them have kickboards. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 5:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sierradane
I downloaded this and put it in the appropriate file like any other file I've ever DL'd and it wouldn't show up in my game. The only wallpaper that DID show up, was the pink fairie one that another made. It had the blue icon to install it, rather than the zip option which I used on this particular one. What could I be doing wrong?

I also had DL'd the "32 different color of eyes" and they did not show up either.

Did you unzip them first? After unzipping they will all have the blue icon to install each of them.
#20 Old 5th Jan 2005 at 1:09 AM
awesome walls!
Space Pony
#21 Old 6th Jan 2005 at 1:11 PM
Yes, I unzipped them. After unzipping them, I noticed that it was in a folder of it's own. The only new blue icon that was in there which was a wallpaper, was the pink fairies that someone else did. I will check again, and DL them again. These wallpapers are too pretty to just forget about them. I'd really love to have them in my game. Good job!
Instructor
#22 Old 6th Jan 2005 at 8:16 PM
Simlana - Have been using these walls in my game and they are absolutely gorgeous. Extremely good work. MORE! MORE! You are very talented.

Suggestion - rather than packaging the files into Sims2packs, just zip your named package files. The Sims2pack installer changes all file names to those indecipherable number-letter combos so you can't tell what they are. Most downloaders like to sort their downloads into subfolders if possible and walls will show up when put in subfolders. For example I am putting your walls into a subfolder with your name inside my walls folder.
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Jan 2005 at 6:18 PM
Just a bit of a note, if you do package them smaller, can you still make them maybe into a file that is for us high speed downloaders. Because I hate having to download like 30 files all from the same user. Just a thought...
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Jan 2005 at 6:20 PM
Ohhh and btw...absolutely love them..lol I totally forgot to tell you. Good job and can't wait for more!!
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Jan 2005 at 7:35 PM
These are wonderful and so needed. Thank you for sharing them. Can you do cheerful kitchen walls with chirpy animals like ducks and pigs etc?!!
Page 1 of 2