Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Blue Ocean Breeze

by alexiasi Posted 8th Jun 2009 at 3:29 PM - Updated 9th Jun 2009 at 6:29 PM by alexiasi

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 5:15 PM
I think this is marvallous, as I love the blue collor.
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 10:38 PM
the house doesnt fit in ANY riverview lot

looks great tho
Mad Poster
#4 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 6:39 AM
Beautiful house and great work on it ! Thanks
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 3:15 PM
The lot is simply stunning and must have taken a lot of work..sadly though because it's size is 64 x 22 I can't find a place to fit it as maximum lot size is 60 x 60. Perhaps you could modify it to fit in game as I'd love to use it.
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 5:10 PM Last edited by candybear : 10th Jun 2009 at 12:04 AM.
Default How to place lot
Quote: Originally posted by ripley31
The lot is simply stunning and must have taken a lot of work..sadly though because it's size is 64 x 22 I can't find a place to fit it as maximum lot size is 60 x 60. Perhaps you could modify it to fit in game as I'd love to use it.

I have figured out how to place this fantastic lot.

In Sunset Valley there is a little community location by the beach, it is the exact measurement of the the lot you want to place. Bulldoze the community lot or move it elsewhere and then change the lot to residential. You will be able to place the house.

I hope that made sense?

Let me know if you need more info.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 6:26 PM
Default Lot Location
yes, exactly!
it can only be placed in one specific lot! Where there is an empty community lot now!
i attached a picture with the location! its the most amazing and secluded lot in this town!
The other thing is also that its not directly connected to the street, but thats no problem, your sims will drive until the end of the street and then simply walk (or run) to the entrance of the house down the hill! its fun!!!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 4:12 AM
Since you are not adjacent to a road, how does it work with your mailbox, etc.?

Have a bright platinum diamond day!
Deb
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 6:56 AM
This house is soo cool, I love the view and the marvelous look of the house, I love blue too....Thank you very much :x
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 8:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simdebster
Since you are not adjacent to a road, how does it work with your mailbox, etc.?

the house doesnt have a mailbox! when i first started building it, it was still a community lot, and i thought thats why it doesnt have a mailbox. After i finished the house i changed it to residential, and thought that the mailbox would eventually show up, but it didnt. I didnt know it has to do with the street.
I hope its not a problem. I didnt really play that house yet.

But i remember i deleted the mailbox in many of my houses in the Sims 2, and it was never a problem. There is nothing good coming in the mail anyway, besides bills! LOL :P
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 2:13 PM
I love this house so much. But personally I'd have named it 'Cool Blue Reason'. Ha, I love Cake.
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 11:59 PM
Thanks for the update..the house is stunning. The mailbox is there (just near the gym area) and the paperboy turns up daily. I'm guessing that when the lot is switched to residential the mailbox automatically goes in.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 6:33 AM
oh i didnt see the mailbox! thanks for telling us!
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 7:11 AM
Thanks for letting us know about the placement, spent quite some time lookin for somewhere to place it :p
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th Sep 2023 at 12:15 AM
Thank you