Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: Which of these would you most like to see happen?
Micheal Vicks being torn to shreds by dogs
9 19.15%
OJ Simpson being killed by a waiter and ex-girlfriend
7 14.89%
Micheal Jackson getting AIDS
9 19.15%
Osama Bin Laden becoming a suicide bomber
12 25.53%
None of the above
10 21.28%
Other (please state what)
9 19.15%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Typical
#51 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 5:31 PM
^How could you not know that?? Do you do (or did) geography at school??
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#52 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 12:45 AM
Isn't Wales in the UK?
Field Researcher
#53 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 1:00 AM
Wales is in the UK but australia was a colony of the UK. I guess they named it after the southern part of an obscure kingdom in the british isles. (Less so then the manx culture but more so then the norwegian presence in scotland)

1 out 100 people think their insane, if you're of the 99 that think you're sane, put this in your sig.
Click here for my all-purpose profile!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#54 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 1:05 AM
Yeah... I'm part welsh, so.
Field Researcher
#55 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 1:10 AM
I read one Wiki theres nomore fluient speakers in Mannx, i'm 1/8th irish and ireland is close to the isle of man so i like mannx stuff.

1 out 100 people think their insane, if you're of the 99 that think you're sane, put this in your sig.
Theorist
#56 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 2:41 AM
I'm part British. Wikipedia my last name FITCH. We have a crest :D

~~~The Official Nintendork Island~~~
"I cannot love you like this anymore..... Alejandro"
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#57 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 2:48 AM
I'm: British, Spanish, Italians, Greek, Germans, Belgian, Finnish, Norwegian, Swiss, Irish, Hungarian, Danish, Dutch, Ukrainian, and Every other European Nationality.
Theorist
#58 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 2:49 AM
I dont know what all I am. I better ask

~~~The Official Nintendork Island~~~
"I cannot love you like this anymore..... Alejandro"
Mad Poster
#59 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 9:03 PM
hungarian, english, scottish, irish, swiss/french/something

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Field Researcher
#60 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 9:40 PM Last edited by Otto : 14th Jun 2009 at 3:46 AM.
I'm british, irish, scottish, sioux, huron, austrian, italian, slovenian, hungarian, german, bohemian, french and a bit of spanish and moroccan in there i think.

EDIT: I talked to my parent and they i have some descendants form Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgystan, and some from Azerbejan.

Lab Assistant
#61 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 9:51 PM
I voted for OJ... because that would require a zombie invasion. And who doesn't love a good zombie invasion?

The Barimen Legacy (complete) - https://zoxell.wordpress.com/chapters/
The Stacpoole Legacy (gen 1) - https://zoxell.wordpress.com/the-stacpoole-legacy/
Theorist
#62 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 10:47 AM
OK... peoples. Wales is in UK, New South Wales is a state in Australia. And the capital of Australia is Canberra. No offence but I hate it when people get Sydney confused with Canberra! Sydney should be capital but every one just had to make a crappy city and name it Canberra and make parliament there and everything else... Canberra is like... a... well I think it's boring.

The story is something like Sydney and Melbourne (Melbourne is pronounced as Mel-ben not Mel-bornee) anyway people got angry and made a crappy city which no one lives in called Canberra. I think they should have at least named it "New South Sydney in the state of new South Wales"
Theorist
#63 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 10:50 AM
OOOh I see you're saying where you come from... ok lemme take a big breath. I am not making any of this up:

England, Ireland, Russia, Pakistan, kashmir, India, Canada, Afghanistan, erm... trying to think... Ahh yes! Germany, Spain, Greece, Iceland, More of Ireland... a bit mroe of ireland... hmm.... Ahah! Australia. XD
Alchemist
#64 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 12:23 PM
I'm just Slovenian.

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Theorist
#65 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 12:37 PM
I think there are a few more in my family... can't remember one might be andorra or something strange like that
Scholar
#66 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 3:08 AM
I'm... Irish, Scottich, German, Native American, and UK-ian.. e.0?

I say UK, because it's not Enland nor Britan or whatever, so UK is the only name I can call it with out being yelled at for calling it the wrong name.

YES, I is a Nintendork!
I'm not a morning person. or an afternoon person. Acutally, im not an "anytime of the day" person.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#67 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 3:15 AM
Like I said, I probably have the most nationalities here
Field Researcher
#68 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Death Princess
I'm just Slovenian.
Yes! I'm not the only Slovenian here!! To je zelo coll ni bilo?

Theorist
#69 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 6:18 AM
Ri I have just found out I have more than you do XD Oh I don't have norwegian in me, cuz you said every other european thingy. Norwegian I think is the only one in Europe I don't have...
Mad Poster
#70 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 10:11 AM
I'm actually half hungarian. My mother and grandmother were refugees, and so was my uncle, but my mom had to go back for him 10 years later. remember that at the time hungary was communist.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Alchemist
#71 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 10:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Otto
Yes! I'm not the only Slovenian here!! To je zelo coll ni bilo?

I was born in Ljubljana and lived there for a year,then we moved to Serbia. My parents are Slovenian. I can't speak Slovenian. Do you speak Serbian?

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Field Researcher
#72 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 6:43 AM
No i cant speak serbian. i was born in Innsbruck, it's up in the alps, now i live in canada. can you speak austrian?

Theorist
#73 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 7:47 AM
hmm. Do you think I'm the only one here who can speak Arabic?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#74 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 8:33 AM
Yes.

I can't speak any other language besides Spanish.
And barely even that!
Alchemist
#75 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 8:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Otto
No i cant speak serbian. i was born in Innsbruck, it's up in the alps, now i live in canada. can you speak austrian?

No,I can't.

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...

Page 3 of 4