Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Contemporarian Starter Home

by karlik-nos Posted 9th Jun 2009 at 4:19 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 4:24 PM
Nice, its perfect for a not so rich family. Lol 5/5
Scholar
#3 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 4:26 PM
Good starter - these are more important than the huge mansions. I'll probably strip out a few of the less important furnishings to get the total furnished cost < 16K so a single sim can move in.

Thank you!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 7:37 PM
^good idea. A great, simple starter home though, very tastefully done
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 10:59 PM
I love this starter home, nice job. There is a very good Count Dracula sim on the exchange I just moved him and his hot wife into this house. Now I need a very appropriate castle to move them into once they are rich. Of course his goal is to rule the free world!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 3:55 AM
Good looking starter, but you do need to get the amount down to 16k or less for it to really be a starter.

Have a bright platinum diamond day!
Deb
Field Researcher
#7 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 5:30 AM
It's not quite starter-appropriate for a single sim, but it's very nice nonetheless. I sometimes have the most trouble doing layouts for smaller houses and this one is great. I love it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 8:31 AM
It's meant as a starter home for a CAS family of two adults. With the 18 k handout they'll have just enough money left for a book and some tomatoes...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 2:06 AM
Really nice house. I do a lot of single sims in my game, so I will probably remove a couple of items. (It is perfect for a couple!)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Sep 2023 at 1:25 AM
Thank you