Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harris Glenn Milstead as Divine!

by sanspaper Posted 14th Jun 2009 at 6:44 PM - Updated 16th Jun 2009 at 6:54 AM by sanspaper : Added an option without EA Store Content AND some pictures of it.

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#2 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 7:06 PM
I've never heard of her, but she looks hilarious!
I'm about to start a new town and delete everyone in it, and she'll make a perfect townie.

Great job!
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 7:15 PM
When the page loaded that was the first thing I saw! Very Hilarious! I was thinking about making a house full of people like this one, thanks. Excellent Job!
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 7:19 PM
Whats the game gender, Male or female?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 7:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by papa_di
Whats the game gender, Male or female?

I made her female so she could have access to the beautiful clothes
Field Researcher
#6 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 7:40 PM
You win major kudos in my book for A) creating this Divine (pun intended) character and B) having seen Pink Flamingos!

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. ~ Katharine Hepburn
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 8:01 PM
Divine! *hums "You Think You're a Man, But You're Only a Boy". :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 8:09 PM
This sim does more than turn me on, Mr. Vader.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 8:44 PM
Oh Mr Egg Man - everyone loves Divine and now everyone loves you X
Instructor
#10 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 8:47 PM
She's adorable. You did a fabulous job!
Inventor
#11 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 9:10 PM
OMG! I love him/her.
Such a wonderful actor-singer.
Thanks for making him/her.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Wiki Wizard
#12 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 9:52 PM
LOL this is hysterical! I couldn't stop laughing while looking at the pics, you did a superb job though, the eyes are brilliant and so are the lips! well done

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#13 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 9:55 PM
This is excellent! Great work with the similarities and the unique thinking to make a sim such as this! Kudos x10! Never seen the movie, but drag sims are definitely the coolest :D

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 11:40 PM
actually Divine's most notable role was Tracy's mother (Edna Turnblad and as Arvin Hodgepile) in John Water's 1988 Hairspray film. also Edna the charcter was alot more family friendly. and for the record, John Travolta doesn't hold a candle to Divine at Edna Turnblad.

Please list the expantion packs/stuff packs needed for your downloads and give credit where it's due. It does make a difference.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 12:07 AM
I've seen the movie. (vomit!) You should change your user name to the "Eggman" LOL You did a great job with him, although it would've been fantastic if you could've made it male.

Unfortunately though, the first person I thought of when I saw the thumbnail was Mimi from Drew Carey.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Deluxe Designs
LOL this is hysterical! I couldn't stop laughing while looking at the pics, you did a superb job though, the eyes are brilliant and so are the lips! well done

The photoshoots were SO fun.
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 12:49 AM
Wow good job... Perfect likeness..
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 2:08 AM
This is the first celeb sim I have loved!!!!!! You rock... "Desperate Living" is killer

"What fools these mortals be"
WS
Test Subject
#19 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 3:10 AM
awesome job! i love divine, it makes me sad knowing he died the year before i was born =(

D-Qwon: Welcome to D-Qwon's dance grooves, are you ready to get your groove on?
Napoleon Dynamite: Yes.
D-Qwon: All right then, let's get started!
Test Subject
#20 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 4:29 AM
Holy Crap! *huggles* I *LOVE* Pink Flamingos! sooo going to dl this just to creep out my boyfriend. Heh, he refuses to watch that movie, this coming from a man that draws a horror/gore comic on a daily basis hah. Honestly you did a wonderful job hon!
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 1:10 PM
FABULOUS, DARLING! Just fabulous! Divine's never looked better!

.::Won't Someone Play With Me?::.
Test Subject
#22 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 3:15 PM
Lol, sensational idea, nice work! (omg pink flamingos is unforgettable.. '-_-)
Test Subject
#23 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 3:54 PM
Oh my god, as a lifelong Waters fan I just had to thank you. This is too awesome for words. :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by departedpoet
Holy Crap! *huggles* I *LOVE* Pink Flamingos! sooo going to dl this just to creep out my boyfriend. Heh, he refuses to watch that movie, this coming from a man that draws a horror/gore comic on a daily basis hah. Honestly you did a wonderful job hon!

thanks! my boyfriend won't watch pink flamingos either. these guys are so lame.
Test Subject
#25 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 8:20 PM
I echo the many applause here! As a John Water's and major Divine fan I thank you for your incredible work. The Travolta remake of Hairspray was horrible compared to the campy hilarity of the original in which the Turnblads really sparkled!

p.s. laughing at the "hot-mess"
Page 1 of 3