Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 11:15 PM
There was a broken spell that cleansed the giant weasel from his tiny hamster-like zit, so he told his pet llama to kiss lesbian hippos. Ofcourse, the llama loved kissing hippos but hated their bad jiggly bosoms so he cut their tails into mohawks and sprayed tomato pie all over

You confuse me.... Why?

I LOVE YOU ZACH!
Advertisement
Inventor
#52 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 11:22 PM
There was a broken spell that cleansed the giant weasel from his tiny hamster-like zit, so he told his pet llama to kiss lesbian hippos. Ofcourse, the llama loved kissing hippos but hated their bad jiggly bosoms so he cut their tails into mohawks and sprayed tomato pie all over their
Field Researcher
#53 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 11:33 PM
There was a broken spell that cleansed the giant weasel from his tiny hamster-like zit, so he told his pet llama to kiss lesbian hippos. Ofcourse, the llama loved kissing hippos but hated their bad jiggly bosoms so he cut their tails into mohawks and sprayed tomato pie all over their mothers

You confuse me.... Why?

I LOVE YOU ZACH!
Inventor
#54 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 12:10 AM
There was a broken spell that cleansed the giant weasel from his tiny hamster-like zit, so he told his pet llama to kiss lesbian hippos. Ofcourse, the llama loved kissing hippos but hated their bad jiggly bosoms so he cut their tails into mohawks and sprayed tomato pie all over their mothers.

"Oh,
Instructor
#55 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 12:14 AM
There was a broken spell that cleansed the giant weasel from his tiny hamster-like zit, so he told his pet llama to kiss lesbian hippos. Ofcourse, the llama loved kissing hippos but hated their bad jiggly bosoms so he cut their tails into mohawks and sprayed tomato pie all over their mothers.

"Oh, not

All and all, no good.
Field Researcher
#56 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 12:15 AM

"Oh, not onto

You confuse me.... Why?

I LOVE YOU ZACH!
Instructor
#57 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 12:19 AM

"Oh, not onto my

All and all, no good.
Field Researcher
#58 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 12:20 AM

"Oh, not onto my prized

You confuse me.... Why?

I LOVE YOU ZACH!
Instructor
#59 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 12:22 AM

"Oh, not onto my prized tomato

All and all, no good.
Field Researcher
#60 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 12:23 AM

"Oh, not onto my prized tomato blanket

You confuse me.... Why?

I LOVE YOU ZACH!
Mad Poster
#61 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 12:28 AM

"Oh, not onto my prized tomato blanket pillow
Field Researcher
#62 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 12:30 AM

"Oh, not onto my prized tomato blanket pillow. You

You confuse me.... Why?

I LOVE YOU ZACH!
Mad Poster
#63 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 12:36 AM

"Oh, not onto my prized tomato blanket pillow. You MAGGOTS!
Field Researcher
#64 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 12:38 AM

"Oh, not onto my prized tomato blanket pillow. You MAGGOTS! Look

You confuse me.... Why?

I LOVE YOU ZACH!
Mad Poster
#65 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 12:45 AM

"Oh, not onto my prized tomato blanket pillow. You MAGGOTS! Look at
Field Researcher
#66 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 12:45 AM

"Oh, not onto my prized tomato blanket pillow. You MAGGOTS! Look at the

You confuse me.... Why?

I LOVE YOU ZACH!
Mad Poster
#67 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 12:49 AM

"Oh, not onto my prized tomato blanket pillow. You MAGGOTS! Look at the hell
Field Researcher
#68 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 12:51 AM

"Oh, not onto my prized tomato blanket pillow. You MAGGOTS! Look at the hell that

You confuse me.... Why?

I LOVE YOU ZACH!
Mad Poster
#69 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 1:11 AM

"Oh, not onto my prized tomato blanket pillow. You MAGGOTS! Look at the hell that you
Field Researcher
#70 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 1:13 AM

"Oh, not onto my prized tomato blanket pillow. You MAGGOTS! Look at the hell that you caused

You confuse me.... Why?

I LOVE YOU ZACH!
Mad Poster
#71 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 1:44 AM

"Oh, not onto my prized tomato blanket pillow. You MAGGOTS! Look at the hell that you caused with
Field Researcher
#72 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 1:46 AM

"Oh, not onto my prized tomato blanket pillow. You MAGGOTS! Look at the hell that you caused with dropping

You confuse me.... Why?

I LOVE YOU ZACH!
Field Researcher
#73 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 1:52 AM

"Oh, not onto my prized tomato blanket pillow. You MAGGOTS! Look at the hell that you caused with dropping piles
Field Researcher
#74 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 2:07 AM

"Oh, not onto my prized tomato blanket pillow. You MAGGOTS! Look at the hell that you caused with dropping piles of

You confuse me.... Why?

I LOVE YOU ZACH!
Instructor
#75 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 2:52 AM

"Oh, not onto my prized tomato blanket pillow. You MAGGOTS! Look at the hell that you caused with dropping piles of hamsters

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.

Page 3 of 22