Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Fight Effects/No Slap Effects

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 13th Jun 2009 at 2:53 PM - Updated 13th Nov 2010 at 11:51 AM by HystericalParoxysm

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 3:32 PM Last edited by MARTHA63 : 13th Jun 2009 at 3:44 PM.
I have a problem with my panties, when I try to put them on, I get a message saying can not locate the file. On a side note.. I get this for about half the new S3 stuff here, and the other half is fine. No difference in what I am doing.. Hmm, but thanks ever so for the ones I do get!

It appears that if I keep trying, it will finally download, sure it is some tech thing I am not understanding...thanks.

All my creations are free to use, no permission required. Make any changes that you want, as long as you don't upload it as your own work. Please visit us at http://TheIsleofCatarinaSims.com .We are former members of SapphireSims2, and have creations for Sims 2,3,and 4.
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 3:33 PM
Will you put up any screenshots of what the real fighting looks like? Thanks for this, whilst I doubt I'll use it I appreciate the effort made
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 3:40 PM
Thx, fight effects are el stupido
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 5:33 PM
very nice, you look like want make ts3 more realistic.. thank 7ou! waiting more fantastic mod from you..
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by backslashio
Will you put up any screenshots of what the real fighting looks like? Thanks for this, whilst I doubt I'll use it I appreciate the effort made

I've been wondering the same thing, lol, i always hated that cloud that appears around 'em when they're fighting, but then i started wondering if they actually took the time + effort to animate the sims actually rolling around throwing punches, or if they didnt bother with it too much since the cloud was supposed to be covering it anyways....
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 6:57 PM
They are animated under there, just kind of weird sometimes. Mostly one sim just noogies the other. I'll try to snap some pics in a bit.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 7:10 PM
woot woot ill use both of them thanks

.: don't expect from me what you would from other people, it's just not possible :.
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 2:03 AM
Very cool !!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 6:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Mostly one sim just noogies the other. .

Lol! so when a sim cries on the ground for losing a fight XD its really losing to noogies? ^_~ lol perhaps i should keep the dust cloud up there to keep them from shame lol
Scholar
#11 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 1:14 AM
Just had to pop back in and say thanks for this. I saw it in action in game when my sim beat up a burglar. It might be a stupid fight but it's much better than those clouds and stars.

I also took the no zzz's, no musical notes, no stars when slapping (not seen that work yet). They all work brilliantly. Thank you. I have to say I would have loved these in sims2.

Great work, what an enhancement to the game. Now I'm gonna be a lawbreaker and ask, uhm no hint. I hate when they do that foot tapping thing. Remember we had a no route fail thing in sims 2. Now I would love that, lol
Banned
#12 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 11:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fluttereyes
I hate when they do that foot tapping thing. Remember we had a no route fail thing in sims 2. Now I would love that, lol

Yea, I agree! My kids are always late to school cuz they just stand outside, tapping away. Do you think you could fix it?
Great mod BTW.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 12:10 PM
I can't create that kind of mod - I can do little texture replacers, but I don't know beans about how to create a true mod like that.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 4:54 AM
I am going to test it and if I find I would rather have the old fight cloud back its easy to remove the mod.
Inventor
#15 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kawaiimiyo
I started wondering if they actually took the time + effort to animate the sims actually rolling around throwing punches, or if they didnt bother with it too much since the cloud was supposed to be covering it anyways....

I think it's funny you'd mention that did you ever put sims in sims 2 in a custom shaped bed with no blanket like the ones from SunAir? They sleep with their legs folded under them most of the time and it's very creepy. Glad to know this is properly animated though.

But I don't think I'll be downloading because my sims don't get in fights often enough for me to care plus I think the fight cloud is funny. I might just temp DL to see them giving noogies though lol. The musical notes and the ZZZs did really especially before I got my new GPU and had to watch them sleep for like 5 minutes.
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 12:16 AM
Thank you mucho. Glad to see you're making things for TS3 :]

You are the apple of my eye.That is, if I ever wanted fruit embedded in my iris of course.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#17 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 4:43 AM
Great for moving making~ Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 5:47 AM
i dont get the instructions and its getting me mad cause i dont know what the hell ne one is talking bout how the hell do u install dis shit i need the instructions asap
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 9:24 PM
@up: I'll try to help You.
Do You have Monkey Bars Helper by Delphy? This is the key software in installing .package files!

And try to use more grammar and punctuation, I barely understood what You wrote.
Patience! And no swearing
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 9:36 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 5:29 AM
So cool! I can't believe I didn't thank the creator until now!
...I never understood how a smoke cloud relates to fighting...
Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 1:10 AM
I still need help I download it and everything still don't know how
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 10:56 PM
sweet no more tom and jerry
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 9:02 PM
CAn you do this fro ts4?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST