Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Solo, a beautiful, easy-to-play studio-type home for a single

by MissSilhouette Posted 14th Jun 2009 at 3:00 AM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 3:10 AM
Wow...It's gorgeous. Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 4:11 AM
Very realistic, and very beautiful. Thanks.
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 5:48 AM
Wow, stunning! I'm downloading right now Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 7:40 AM
I love it!
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 8:03 AM
Lovely home, cant wait to play. (:
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 11:18 AM
I'm really stunned. This house is gorgeous. Like what you did with the 'sunken' livingroom. Also your colourscheme makes it spacious (sorry English is not my native languige) I'm definitely gonna play this house.
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 6:08 PM
Amazing job, thanks for making this
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 6:35 PM
wow thank u
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 6:42 PM
Been playing this house all day, it's beautiful and very functional, easy to add on to when the family grows.

Love it!

c:\dos
c:\dos\run
run\dos\run
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 7:46 PM
Love the sunken living room and the pool details, as well as the architectural details. I'd say you recreated something very close to the real thing, and it looks beautiful. I can't wait to move some Sims into it!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 8:05 PM
This is really a lovely design. You did a great job re-creating it for us. Kudos!

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 8:37 PM
Beautiful. Can't wait to see it in game. Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 8:42 PM
I have seen a den like that on a lot of houses. Why the floor is lower than the rest? Is it because you just put a foundation everywhere except there? I think it is really nice.

Great job!

~Don't let the voices tell you what to do.~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 10:48 PM
WarpedMinded - It's a bit harder, if you'd do that then everything there wouldn't light up at night - it would be like outside even with lights. You need to make sure that there's wall around the room first, and then add the foundations. I just levelled the walls to the hight of the foundations.

And I'm happy that you guys like it! ^_^
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 5:07 AM
The house is beautiful, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 12:29 AM
now that a houseee...love it

RIP Elizabeth "MI AMOR" Reyes
Every 5hrs, A young Queer commits Suicide
Test Subject
#18 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 6:37 PM
I've been looking so long for a nice house.. and I finally found it! THANK YOU.
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 3:08 PM
Uau! I like it!
For the litle windows in the frot, let me sugest you the fantastic "Modern Windows set" by hudy777, because we can make a only large and thin window like in the real picture...
Thank you.
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 7:23 PM
It's a very nice house! The only problem I'm having so far is that the computer in the living room can't be accessed (my sim says he can't get there). I've only tried it once, though, so I'll try again. He also said he didn't know how to get to the phone, when he was standing in front of the tv. If he's standing in front of the phone, it does work. That are the only things I've come across so far. Thanks for making this wonderful house!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#21 Old 15th Sep 2023 at 4:53 AM
Thank you